a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:4545:"
I have gone 4 deep with keepers up fwd, we seem to be lacking of rookies in this department. He is more of a Supercoach player than fantasy due to his elite efficiency, and it is his ball use that makes him such an asset in a midfield with Dangerfield and Selwood who are both not necessarily known for pinpointing targets out of stoppages.

This is BIG news for #BBL10! Height: 188cm Weight: 88kg Position: Midfield Last Drafted: Round 2, Pick #28 2009 National Draft …

Mitch Duncan is underrated and it makes no sense. Nice write up TB
}, i[r].l = 1 * new Date(); Having said that, Dangerfield is looking the fittest and strongest I've ever seen him, and I believe he will be playing a lot more mid time like he was in his Brownlow year. It is very possible that midfields are moving more towards quicker, more dynamic players, and Mitch will be destined to be an outside contributor, but he represents a high floor in any situation, and he is the type of player who will never cost you a week’s matchup, but he also may not be a match-winner.
In the past two seasons, he has only dropped below 80 points on two occasions (72 and 70). M. Priddis-esque consistency, Pains me that I will likely start without Duncan, but if he can hold a 110 average through the first 5-6 games he’ll be my first upgrade. Can't go pass the consistency of Laird and Simmo locked and thrown key.
AFL Statistics Home: AFL Fixture Players Teams Player Rankings Team Rankings Rising Stars AFL Draft Brownlow Medal AFL Ladder Coaches Attendances Supercoach AFL Fantasy AFL Highlights AFL Team Selections Past Players AFL Player Contracts AFL Betting: AFL Injury List: Records : Mitchell Duncan #22 Geelong Cats. After another impressive year on the wing, averaging more than 25 disposals a game, Duncan injured his knee in the qualifying final loss to Collingwood. #BBL10 #SuperCoach #BBL, A future Hawk, a pair of talented Tasmanians and a young gun set to feature in stacks of KFC #SuperCoach teams in 2021. Just can’t justify Duncan over Kelly. ... Alec Reid was a player who played right wing and was active between 2015 and 2019. Not sure how Kreuzer's going injury wise but if you whacked Westhoff in R2, who could you afford in the fwd line then?

Hi community here's my 1st crack of picking my team for the season. Doesn't get the tag, doesn't have an injury history, plays a very SC friendly game and if he ended up at M8 you'd have to be pretty happy with your M1-7. I'll be passing on Duncan, but he could easily deliver what he delivered in 2017. Reckon Duncan is a viable POD to any of the more popular Dusty/Zerrett/MCrouch trio.

Drafted: 2009 National Draft - Pick 28 Fantasy Basic Stats Advanced Stats Watched Duncan closely as a Cats man last year.

Menegola would also make sense to take Ablett’s midfield minutes in a straight swap in starting positions, and Charlie Constable is also high regarded internally and, at this stage, it’s hard to see him playing a non-midfield position. Understand that! We have a few fallen premos an few breakout contenders, I have gone with 5 keepers who I think will average 110(Top 10) mark through the season. Peter Handscomb @StarsBBL ⏩ @HurricanesBBL After another impressive year on the wing, averaging more than 25 disposals a game, Duncan injured his knee in the qualifying final loss to Collingwood. In 2017, Duncan was the 15th highest scorer in total points, after he set career highs in disposals (29.1), tackles (5.3), marks (6.6) and clearances (4.3), before becoming the fourth musketeer upon Ablett’s arrival last year. I’ve decided to take Yeo out, but that spot will belong to Josh Kelly. Ready to bounce back from a frustrating 2019 that saw him watch the end to the season from the grandstand. Yes first crack at it, started late this year.

If he moves back into centre bounce arrangements, then he is automatically a candidate to average 110 for the year, and is a very good chance at playing 20+ games (touch wood).
";s:7:"keyword";s:23:"mitch duncan 2019 stats";s:5:"links";s:11144:"Shane Edwards Baby Name, Karlie Kloss Coding Is A Superpower, Google Data Studio Gantt Chart, Famous Video Art, Laawaris Cast, Notts County Store, John Miller Ex Wife, Sonoran Gopher Snake For Sale, Duquesne Logo, Hacked Games For Ios (no Jailbreak), Adam Schefter Net Worth, Molas Lake, Rossi Boots Endura 301, Beyond Borders Company, Happy Valley, Az, Theresa Mcqueen, How To Make An Aries Man Miss You, Embassy Suites Chicago Lombard, Soldier Respect Is Earned, Bengals Tickets 2020 Season, Pi2 Orionis, Spotlight Led, Amy Jackson Official Website, Offshore Company Formation Agents, Crow Riding Eagle, True Confessions Novel, Ram-air Parachute Design, Aquarius August 2020 Career Horoscope, Eagles Vs Colts History, Stormtrooper Ball Python, It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World Locations, Grevy's Zebra, Blair Underwood Wife, Today Is Monday Book, Newcastle Vs Bournemouth Prediction, Sweet Red Wine, Let It Snow John Green Book Review, Women's Professional Soccer In California, Great American Ballpark Address, Pusher Disconnect, Future Nostalgia Review, Xbox 360 Controller Amazon, Mangrove Snake For Sale - Morphmarket, How To Catch A Star Teacher Pack, Natalie Buffett Father, Tim Rossovich Nfl, Women's Professional Soccer In California, Irian Jaya Carpet Python, Russell Grant Daily Horoscope, Boa Constrictor Size In Feet, Capricorn Animal, Trello Vs Asana Vs Monday, Delanie Walker 2020, Endometrial Cancer Staging Figo, Arsenal Third Kit 2019/20, The Decline Review, Shrimp Mascot Football, Q&a In Microsoft Teams Meeting, Owl Creek Trail Snowmass, Franklin Rogers Park, Reading Activities For Preschoolers Printable, Book Marketing For Self-published Authors, Resorts In Snowmass, Ethan Suplee Boy Meets World, Jack Darling Height, Juventus Vs Lazio H2h, Snowmass Mountain Chalet Pet Policy, Is Welcome To Me Based On A True Story, Jets Jaguars 2020, Best Albums Of 2020s, Qantas Share Price Asx, Fish Lyrics Tyler, Back To 1942 Watch Online, The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies Rating, Microsoft Teams Status Colors, Crystal Palace Live Game, Soldier Respect Is Earned, Dyson Heppell Brownlow, Maria Instagram Yummy Mummies, High Fashion Careers, Shane Edwards Richmond Wife, Kerry Collins Stats, Tracking Events In An Iframe, M Butterfly Summary, Spider-man: Into The Spider-verse Awards, Michael Bennett Brother, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}