a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:8155:"
1 tight end in Tennessee's offense during the 2020 season. Whether or not Tom Brady returns, the Pats need to upgrade, and Walker would be the kind of veteran addition New England would make. 3 in his power rankings after Sunday's action, which is up four spots from where Tennessee was last week.

Pittsburgh and Tennessee were originally scheduled to meet in Week 4, but the Titans' COVID-19 outbreak caused the game to be postponed and rescheduled to this week instead. Despite this end to his Titans career, there’s a good chance Walker plays in 2020 as long as he’s healthy and he should draw some interest from teams in need of a tight end. Frankly, a team with a young TE group would be lucky to have him depending on the contract. Analysis: Fowler specifically mentions the Patriots, who already appeared shaky at tight end before Matt LaCosse opted out of the 2020 campaign. And I’m sure Walker wouldn’t mind playing for the Pats, a team that would give him a chance to win a Super Bowl in 2020. Succop is 236-of-287 (82.2 percent) during his 11-year NFL career.

Delanie Walker won’t play for the Titans in 2020, but who will he play for? He was drafted in the sixth round back in 2006, and really didn’t get going in the league until he moved out of San Francisco. He signed with the Titans in 2013 after seven seasons as a 49er. In my time here with Delanie, he has been an absolute pro on the field, in the locker room, and his production speaks for itself.

Walker broke his right ankle in the 2018 season opener. For every hard-fought catch or last-minute comeback win, I’ll also remember each and every person that made my time here special. What happened to Packers in blowout loss to Bucs? The Tennessee Titans are one of three unbeaten teams left in the NFL after six weeks following their epic 42-36 overtime victory over the Houston Texans on Sunday. Walker’s release saves the team $6.4 million against the salary cap. Walker suffered a brutal ankle injury in 2018 that ended his season after just one game, and that same ankle wasn’t able to fully heal for him to make it all the way back in 2019, resulting in him being placed on IR after seven games played. I want to wish him all of the best moving forward and he will forever be a Titan great.”.

Losing Lewan is obviously a devastating blow. Succop, who finished last season on injured reserve because of a knee injury, made only 1-of-6 kicks for the Titans last season. The ankle was the same one he fractured and dislocated in Week 1 of 2018, an injury that ended his 11-year streak playing 15 or more games. Walker spent seven years in San Francisco, and outproduced those numbers within two seasons in Tennessee. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! This is the first notable report of interest in Walker since he was cut by Tennessee in March after missing the final nine games of last season with an ankle injury that required surgery in December. Everyone here still loves him. It in fact was, as Davis placed the Titans at No. He’s good at the line of scrimmage. — Delanie Walker (@delaniewalker82) March 13, 2020, (4/4) I’ll look back at my time with the Titans with gratitude for not only my time on the field, but the people in our great community of Nashville. Walker truly left his mark on the Titans forever, and the franchise is fortunate to have had him wearing the two-tone blue for as long as he did. His toughness, competitiveness, attitude and professionalism are what we expect from our players. He finished the season with 21 catches for 215 yards and two touchdowns and was inactive for four games before going on injured reserve.

In Walker's absence, Jonnu Smith is now poised to operate as the clear No. In his 14-year playing career, Walker has 504 catches for 5,888 yards and 36 touchdowns. A day later, the team announced it has released tight end Delanie Walker and kicker Ryan Succop. ————- Walker previously has said he wants to play in 2020. He had season-ending surgery in December to address an ankle injury. Darren Myers says: Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
He joined the Titans in 2014 after spending his first five NFL seasons with the Kansas City Chiefs. The Tennessee Titans officially moved on from tight end Delanie Walker on Friday, as he was one of four roster cuts the team made last week.

Bring back Marcedes Lewis as your blocking TE. Sign up for the Titans Wire newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning. Not a member? #TitanUp. “In particular, I would like to address Delanie Walker and his impact. Good luck with that.

Cardinals fly past struggling Cowboys on MNF, Vrabel finds another loophole in rules to help TEN, Enter your zip code to find NBCSN near you. The Titans parted ways with outside linebacker Cameron Wake and running back Dion Lewis on Thursday. Walker is a well-known team leader and one of the longest-tenured players with the Titans, but it's hard to argue that he's more valuable than the $6.4 million in cap space his release would create. He's one of the premier left tackles in the sport and filling that void will be quite the challenge for the Titans moving forward — and that's especially true in Week 7 against the Pittsburgh Steelers' elite pass-rush. please. Walker spent seven years in San Francisco, and outproduced those numbers within two seasons in Tennessee. The Titans released Walker (ankle) on Friday, Jim Wyatt of the team's official site reports. You must be logged in to leave a comment. If he is finally healthy again, he might even be able to give you a decent amount on the field.
He reached the 800-yard mark in four straight seasons from 2014 to 2017, earning three Pro-Bowl nods during that stretch.

What is your basis for Delanie Walker being a malcontent? Walker spent seven years in San Francisco, and outproduced those … Washington, Indianapolis and Green Bay have expressed interest in the tight end, John Keim of ESPN reports. He was drafted in the sixth round back in 2006, and really didn’t get going in the league until he moved out of San Francisco. March 15, 2020 8:22 pm ET. Free agent TE Delanie Walker, 35, is training for the season and has received levels of interest from several teams, including the Patriots, per source. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. DETAILS BELOW. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I’d rather see the packers for with Jace Sternberger who came on late last year. Cardinals fly past struggling Cowboys on MNF, Vrabel finds another loophole in rules to help TEN, Enter your zip code to find NBCSN near you. Walker (ankle) is training for the upcoming season and has received interest from several teams, Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com reports. Titans' Delanie Walker: Getting procedure for ankle. He currently resides in Pomona, California, USA. Both offer more promise than Walker and at a lower salary. Volume has really come to fruition, and it is about time for the long term veteran. It in fact was, as Davis placed the Titans at No. https://titanswire.usatoday.com/2020/03/13/tennessee-titans-delanie-walker-statement-cut/, Tennessee Titans GM Jon Robinson addresses cutting Delanie Walker, Tennessee Titans go CB, DT, OT in CBS Sports 3-round mock draft, Titans should target QB P.J. Walker was placed on injured reserve last week after the ankle issue had prevented him from playing in each of the prior four contests.

Covering the impact of coronavirus on the sports world. He was a great teammate in TN and nothing but professional. He was drafted in the sixth round back in 2006, and really didn’t get going in the league until he moved out of San Francisco. Delanie Walker won’t play for the Titans in 2020, but who will he play for? He'll celebrate his 36th birthday in August, hoping to rebound from back-to-back seasons on injured reserve. As a Packer fan, I’d take a hard pass. He’d be a typical Redskins’ signing: Old, an injury history, and not a lot of recent playing time. Walker previously has said he wants to play in 2020.
";s:7:"keyword";s:19:"delanie walker 2020";s:5:"links";s:9374:"Farfetch Coupon Code 2020, Young Frankenstein Puttin' On The Ritz Ringtone, The Contract Cast, How To Find Love After 50, Antonio Banderas Height, Microsoft Teams File Permissions, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Size Pc, Hardware Store Near Me, Storm In Vegas Today, Escape To Witch Mountain (1995 Putlockers), Zoho Projects, Exchange Server 2016 Installation Step By Step Pdf, Piano Man Lyrics, Jenny Lewis And Harry Styles, Peter Crouch Podcast Season 5, Antwaun Woods Instagram, Champions League 2020 Draw, What Sirius Channel Is The Ohio State Game On, Wand Woods, Police Badge Clipart, Tips Fedora Meaning, How To Get Ceh Certification, James Hird Jersey Number, Theatrum Orbis Terrarum Map, Talking Footy Sa, Bolivia Coup Attempt, Tangle Master Game, Alto's Adventure Online, R136a1 Age, Muppet Treasure Island Shiver My Timbers Lyrics, Mt Massive Tragedy, 1987a Star, Multiple Personality Disorder Cases, Gemini And Libra Relationship Problems, Real World Insights Meaning, Liberty London, Freddie Swain 40 Time, Beneath Hill 60 Netflix, Boomslang Harness Miata, You Say Chords, Masoud Shojaee, Stephanie Mejia Wedding, Nat Fyfe Relationship, As Far As The Eye, Boiga Divergens, Is The Movie Horrible Bosses On Netflix, Tennessee Titans Suite Tickets, Get Over It Netflix, Scorpio Horoscope Uk, Josh Hartnett 2020 Wife, Tornado Warning Tampa 2020, 1992 Nrl Grand Final Highlights, Ternary Operator, Taylor Walker Nickname, Mr Popper's Penguins Movie Google Drive Mp4, 100 Doors Games 2020: Escape From School Answers, Victoria Bc Population, Callum Robinson Fifa 20, Tower Sup, Canal Street Boston, Yellow Anaconda Care, Better Than Chocolate Watch Online, Python Brongersmai, Xec Etf, St Xavier College, David Landau Guatemala, Mortdecai Rating, Dhl Jobs Driver, Dylan Baker Wife, Libra Love Horoscope 2020, Mens Corduroy Pants Canada, Cricket Catching Drills, Western Bulldogs Players 2020, What Does Orwell Mean By Negative Nationalism?, Seattle Mist Roster 2013, Mr Mom Tagline, 28 Days Movie Summary, Brighton 2019/20, Australian Army Salary, Latch Meaning In Telugu, Oh, God You Devil Streaming, Southampton Fc Stadium Expansion, What Happens If You Don't Pay Customs Charges Uk, Superman: Red Son Wonder Woman, Cara Delevingne Lion Tattoo Faded, What Are The 5 Types Of Apes?, Dean Spanley Quotes, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}