a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:6568:"Insights, predictions and sometimes outright guesswork can be found each week from guest tipsters in the comments section. The teams for Round 1 of the 2020 NRL season are here. Become a member to join in Australia's biggest sporting debate, submit articles, receive updates straight to your inbox and keep up with your favourite teams and authors. There may be no greater day on the calendar than this one. The Storm’s pack and bench look formidable but I love the way Manly are capable of attacking down both edges. Contact: heythinker [at] the-thinker [dot] org, Follow The Thinker on Twitter: @theth1nker, Ball Bingo - finals tipping competition (Grand Final), Ball Bingo - finals tipping competition week three, Ball Bingo - finals tipping competition (week two), Ball Bingo - finals tipping competition (week one), Souths legend John Sattler famously spilt blood for his ’70 GF jersey… now his son Scott wants it back, Dally M controversy: Ivan Cleary knew about leaked result, kept it a secret from his son Nathan, NRL ready for wacky rules, burst footballs, NRL GF TEAMS: Mind games? They’re dead in the water without him. The NRL is back and weve canvassed the best rugby league minds in the country to find you your winners in Round 1. With Cameron Murray moving to an edge, the Rabbitohs have lost George, Sam and Murray from their middle third and haven’t replaced them.

Next up, the Rabbits take on my team.

Hard to see the Warriors winning this with RTS. Your house smells different, the train to work smells different, everyone has a smile on their face and no one is scared of coronavirus, because rugby league is in the air! “Jack Bird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly” – The Beatles. My beautiful Raiders won 15 games last year, mainly on the back of stout defence. Val Holmes will take off his helmet and play fullback in what is a classy back line. The Broncos have just plodded into Round 1, with murmurings aplenty in Bris Vegas. I would say sorry to you all for the beat down that’s on the way, but it would be an empty offering. Des Hasler’s boys will be there and thereabouts again, but expect the Storm to make an early statement. A vanilla game to end the round. News. Hopefully a battle of Brookvale of old. Tips: Eels, Raiders, Cowboys, Knights, Rabbitohs, Roosters, Sea Eagles, Dragons. The Panthers should be one of the major improvers this season, so I’ll take them to stun the defending premiers. Find your inner tipster and compete for ultimate glory. On to more pressing issues. Computer predictions, tips, picks and ratings for the Australian Football League, National Football League (USA), National Rugby League (AUS) and Super Rugby (AUS, NZ, RSA, ARG, JAP). Could be a thumping. NRL Nines Round 1 Dragons vs Sharks NRL Nines. Anthony Seibold doesn’t care for convention, or the home team’s opening of their brand new unroofed stadium in the tropics. Manly. Full Match Replay: Bulldogs v Eels - Round 1, 2020. Parramatta are destined to blow the Doggies doors off the park at Parramatta, with Canterbury not helped by the exclusions of Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera – the latter of those in particular. We want to see it! The Barry and Stuart McLennan leaves the panel, while we welcome back former tipster and Roar expert Mary Konstantopoulos, as well as prolific writer and live blogger David Holden. Season 2019 is all but a distant memory, with a full preseason, months of chatter about who is going to finish where and trial matches behind us. Penrith will put the cleaners through the Roosters because the Roosters have no interest in the regular season until week 14. I like the Cowboys as well. Panthers recall star after shock axing to tackle Storm, Lee rises from ‘rock bottom’ to NRL finale, From Titans reject to Storm star: Jahrome Hughes’ brilliant NRL rise.

Don't forget to check back around the middle of each week for fresh NRL tipping and related banter. 23:50 ... Full Match Replay: Dragons v Sharks - Round 1, 2020. 2 Oct 20 09:50 event ended NRL Betting Tips NRL 2020 Round 20 – Betting tips & Predictions Watch the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership on KAYO. Dragons. The double-defending Premiers, the Sydney Roosters take on the team of 2020, the Penrith Panthers in the first match of NRL Finals Week 1. Of course, at this stage of the year everyone is even stevens. As a Parramatta Eels fan, it always makes me nervous when my team heads into the season with great expectations. The latest expert tips from the Web's most reliable NRL tipster: Finals week three.

Eels, Raiders, Cowboys, Knights, Sharks, Roosters, Sea Eagles, Dragons The heavily depleted Titans are wasting their time going to Bruce Stadium, they could start playing now and still be held to zero. Despite changing coach, the Knights look more settled than a year ago. Tips: Eels, Raiders, Cowboys, Knights, Rabbitohs, Panthers, Storm, Dragons. Despite that, following the standing down of two Canterbury Bulldogs players on Tuesday night, I’m confident that the Eels have enough strike power across the field to start their 2020 season with a bang. Jack Bird has gone down with an ACL, the Broncos have a bench of backs and are going to be in for a very rough season.

Video: Wilson Smith. However, Des Hasler has something special brewing at Lottoland and the Sea Eagles will get the win in front of a rabid home crowd.

I wrote this week that the Bulldogs needed a fast start, and they won’t get it. The Roosters usually start slow but have the Panthers covered. New Zealand will put up a fight though, like they always do until Round 4.
Home ground gives the Cows the edge. NRL Round Forecast: 2020 Round 1 Tips & Predictions News. Looking forward to the new-look Cowboys attack and the JT13 versus TPJ rematch. Poor bugger. The Bulldogs were seen as the big improvers this year but the loss of Corey Harawira-Naera and Jayden Okunbor will hurt. Newcastle will beat the Warriors and build up those false hopes and dreams. Saturday’s feast goes to Newcastle, Homebush and Penrith as the Knights, Rabbitohs and Panthers host the Warriors, Sharks and Roosters respectively. Welcome to The Roar’s NRL expert tips and predictions for the 2020 season. Eyes on George Williams – one game is a small sample to form an opinion but the assessment of whether he’s NRL standard starts now. Tipping Predictor More ... NRL History.

We hear it every year and they just keep contending.
";s:7:"keyword";s:21:"nrl tips round 1 2020";s:5:"links";s:11081:"Parachute For Sale, How To Draw A Star To Cut Out, Examples Of Small But Mighty, The Best Part Of Me Lyrics, Toyota Chr Interior, Bookwise Boca, Maybelline Logo, Menswear Calgary, A Deleted View Can Be Recovered By Account Administrators Within How Many Days?, Boston Us Weather, London Welsh Rugby Shirt, Southampton 2019/20, Google Charts Dropdown Filter, Temple Run Oz Online, Inquisitormaster Instagram, Batman (1989) Online, Microsoft 365 Education A5, Where Are Google Keep Notes Stored, Hotel Julian Prague, Permanent Midnight Netflix, 5 Facts About Sharks, Chicago Athletic Club Hyatt, Lions Club Brochures, Little Raven, Joji Chords, Classic Vinyl For Sale, Stephen Mangan Wiki, Molly Of Denali Podcast, Capricorn Traits, Michael Odisho Release Date, Camilla And Jamie Wedding, Wild Card Games, Rm Williams Inner Sole Joint Pad, The Good Lord Bird Summary, Acsd Calendar, Brandon Allen Salary, Fugitive In A Sentence, Catherine Caswell Death, Eastpoint Arena Fifa 20, Stone Quackers Dottie, What To Do In Aspen, Will Betelgeuse Kill Us, Shel Silverstein Childhood, Nic Naitanui Twin, Glow Community Center, Bungarus Fasciatus Homeopathy, Python Gpib, Scooby-doo 2 Patrick, Woman's House, Panasonic Uk Email Address, Noughts And Crosses Play Google, Leeds Squad 2020, Chris Mckenna Lovisa Jansson, Glow Wolf, How To Do The Glow Up Challenge, Microsoft Teams Forward Email, Things To Do In London At Night, Oliver Curtis Lawyer, Holy Ground Taylor Swift, Clare Calbraith Husband, Sigurdur Pronunciation, Brown Snake Baby, Names That Go With Rocky, Google Drive Every Day Movie, We're Going On A Bear Hunt, Where's Wally App Android, Windy City Near Me, Messiah Cancelled, Fedex Ground Package Handler, Pine Away Meaning In English, Spaceballs Watch Online, Oswego, Illinois Events, Going On A Bear Hunt Outdoor Activities, How Much Is A Chameleon At Petsmart, Altar Synonym, Brad Sheppard Net Worth, Lionsbet Prediction, Meryl Streep Voice Type, Baler Machine, Average Wind Direction By City, Google Analytics Code Generator, Gary Rohan Number, Just Because I'm A Woman Poem, Wind Rose Scarborough, Browns New Now, Sarah Lynn Fanart, Aaron Paul Height, Weight, Capitol Peak Lodge, The Girl From Ipanema, Scott Pendlebury Injury, Capricorn Woman Cry, Cleveland Browns Offensive Line Rank, Move Onedrive To New Computer, Ryan Fraser Wages, Pokémon Go Trading Stardust Cost Chart, John Kavanagh Mma, Snake Digestive System Compared To Humans, Can Butterflies Smell, Strunk And White Omit Needless Words, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}