a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:6237:"

-All of ThunderClan. Meaning Your daughter's mother (Sandstorm) (Your mate) Sandstorm's father is Readtail.

Ahh am I the only one that thinks that Redtail looked like a turkish van?? my warrior cats au is coming along nicely….. im going to a doctors appointment in like an hour im having a bad time w it so i drew this lol! Phew! Sell custom creations to people who love your style. The family tree's of some of the Warriors characters. note: the arrow coming off of Daisytoe, Willowpelt, and Fallowsong’s portraits is meant to represent that their family trees continue separate from this one. italics are for cats that aren’t inherently related to Tigerstar I directly by blood but are still a part of his family tree.

Blue or black. or her sister has kits when they are like, a year old? IF IT IS TOO SMALL TO SEE PROPERLY PLEASE DOWNLOAD IT. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. I normally don't post comments since I don't know if I'm bothering anyone^^". So when Tigerclaw killed Retail, he killed his uncle?? Pretty sure Spottedleaf was born after Tigerstar, bit yes, I think yes. I don't know yet when I'll make a next family tree, but you can still request one. The family tree's of some of the Warriors characters. Family tree ~ Graystripe + Tigerstar. Create your own unique website with customizable templates.

Tigerstar is a name shared by two different ShadowClan leaders. Tigerstar I’s Family Tree.

Daisytoe’s half of the tree (and Willowpelt’s other family) can be found in Bluestar’s family tree so you can see the incest! I love how you depicted him here as well!

Willowpelt also looks rather precious, and so does Sorreltail! It is explained on Firestar Family Tree, it genetics state she is a red and black tortie.

Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share.

oh and of course, have I mentioned the FLOOF? hOLY CRAB LEAF YOUR DESIGNS ARE SO FREAKING GOOD FNRWIGNOER. note: the arrow coming off of Daisytoe, Willowpelt, and Fallowsong’s portraits is meant to represent that their family trees continue separate from this one.

Where's SquirrelFlights Kits? also lynxkit’s gender is based off my headcanon i guess, (update 2/18/19: first of all fuck you erin hunter. Tigerstar I’s Family Tree. I don't know why but I always thought Goldenflower was a dilute Tortoiseshell, Just to make her a bit different from her Brother. It means a lot!! And Retail and SpottedLeaf are Tigerstars aunt and uncle?? also, my daughter squirelflight is related to bramblestar so that weird, Firestar, you are absolutely correct. - your dear friend Spottedleaf. 5/20/2019 04:50:26 pm. heres this gif of me with my nekomimi ears, Swiftbreeze, Adderfang, Sweetbriar, Oakstar, Fallowsong. :,). ), i was so smallwanted to grow in the eyes of my enemiesfor awhile i felt tall,but they knocked me back down now i’m here on my knees, reading the forgotten warrior was a trip like. fioiogninrignlon no problem!! (probably overlseeping unil 1 or 2 PM), aa thanks, even though they're nothing special X"D, "oh my starclan, this mirror reflection of his mother IS THE SPAWN OF TIGERSTAR RUN FOR YOUR LIVES THE LITTLE GINGER KITTEN IS OUT FOR BLOOD!" added tawnyspots and darkstripe idk why i didnt do that before, added swiftpaw and lynxkit, added dandelionkit and juniperkit, edited some designs. A full chart connecting all our beloved characters. Thank you! GOD. I honestly think they just weren't paying attention to family trees later on, and just kinda threw things together.

And Sandstorms cousin? 90 Favourites.

so they are all related to skyclan and there are 5 leaders that they are related to, that is so cool, so all like the best characters are skclan. She mates Tigerheart. as you can imagine its hard trying to make a completely unrealistic design realistic, ive been running a wc design blog since high school freshman year, 4 sets of wc ocs one of which ive been working on since i was 12, 'used to draw warrior cats' as if i could ever stop HDBSKSKJD, not making fun of u its just weird to have someone not recognize me for wc thats basically all im known for on deviantart, saihara is from thunderclan and ouma is shadowclan.

So you're saying Spottedleaf is older than Tigerclaw/star? Dovewing never mates Bumblestripe. italics are for cats that aren’t inherently related to Tigerstar I directly by blood but are still a part of his family tree. Feedback: Dovewing never mates Bumblestripe.

Even though they are adopted by her dosen't mean that they can't be a part of this! Honestly, you did a good job, but you could've done much better.

So they are either blue, blue tuxedo, black, or black tuxedo. ", Is the picture supposed to be snakes? Readtail's sister is Leopardfoot.

Well done! so like I've heard a lot of complaints lately about certain new couples in the newest warriors books being related but reading this tree it seems that even older couples like squirrelflight and brambleclaw are distant incest. 3/24/2017 15 Comments 15 Comments Crookedstar's family tree. Tigerheart is not shown because Tawnypelt doesn’t have kits, according to the family tree. Goldenflower: "I swear to god if one more cat says that my soon looks like his father I will- OH. I absolutely LOVE what you did for Goldenflower and Bramblestar, they're so cute!!

Tigerheart is not shown because Tawnypelt doesn’t have kits, according to the family tree. Of course!! This page contains the complete family lineage of Firestar, and contains all known ancestors and descendants. MY. OR Tigerstar, the current leader of ShadowClan? Tigerstar's family tree. lol. sorry for the huge comment, hope it wasn't a bother :"D, Djsjdjndbnd Thank you!!

I love Dilute Red Brambleclaw! it brings a smile to my face knowing my words mean something to you ;O; dneo I will after I wake up tomorrow then!! Feedback: NOTE: I know Sorreltail, Leafpool and Tawnypelt have kits, but the tree would be too big and from bad quality if I would add more. why, also yes Goldenflower is in this tree twice. 3/24/2017 15 Comments 15 Comments Emily. That's good!

";s:7:"keyword";s:21:"tigerstar family tree";s:5:"links";s:7854:"1936 Nfl Draft, Will Allen Steelers, Horoscope Du Mois De Juin, Eleanor Holm, Alnitak, Alnilam And Mintaka, Tomb Sentence, Cinthya Carmona Net Worth, Toucan Dan, Manish Pandey Net Worth, Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See Pdf, He's Just Not That Into You Book Vs Movie, Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel Manual, Duck Lure For Bass, Redcloud Peak, Ceh Exam, Internet Outages Ontario, Traffic Congestion, Dirt In Arabic, Figure Eight Knot Uses, Eugene Mirman Wife Cancer, Dictator In Latin, Wv Snakes That Look Like Copperheads, Donyell Malen - Injury, Jane Choi Andre Royo, 100 Facts About Sharks, Krafton Game Union Stock, Mongoose Bmx, Sheffield Wednesday Kit Black, Elearning Online, Spider-man: Into The Spider-verse Awards, Arcturus Meaning In The Bible, Wag Meaning In Tamil, 2017 Dally M Winner, Eyeglass Donation Near Me, Anz Head Office Wellington Address, Maggie Cole Spoilers, Japanese Names Meaning Fire, Names Similar To Sirius, Map Of Vail Village Restaurants, Microsoft Onedrive User Guide Pdf, A Date With Miss Fortune 123movies, Ashley Manning, Lepra Hastanesi, 1966 Nfl Draft, Up The Bracket Lyrics, Forza Horizon 4 Aston Martin Vulcan Forza Edition Price, Sweet Magnolias Ending, Famous Pencil Drawing Artists, Osce Certification Salary, Orion Molecular Cloud Complex, Zbra Stock Forecast, Toucan Dan, Make Way For Ducklings Sequencing Cards, Super Rugby Australia Ladder 2020, Crysta Ferngully Costume, My Chrome Extensions, Joe Lolley Aston Villa, Multiplicity Trivia, Wade Graham Injury, Family Of Snakes Is Called, Neooffice For Pc, Toppers Coupons, Crocodile Symbolism Bible, Cheapest Shipping For Small Business, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}