a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:3174:"
We were on the look-out for it, but let’s chalk it up to a topsy-turvy season where nothing was normal. The thing is that this project was actually unveiled all the way back in 2016 with a projected launch date of 2017, but things have remained quiet on that front for a long while since then. Jump SQ, in general, seems to have had a very fruitful time at Jump Festa 2020. So while I may wax lyrical about the comparatively poor quality of announcements coming out of this year’s Jump Festa 2020, that’s never really been the point. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for this one. Go figure. Heading into the annual event this year, it’d be safe to say that any and all news about the upcoming anime adaptation of Gege Akutami’s original manga was going to be top of my list. Don’t get your hopes up too much, however, as the series’ stage event was mainly concentrated on the upcoming live-action film adaptation. Clearly, TMS Entertainment isn’t interested in letting any of this go to waste, as the Dr. STONE stage event on Sunday (December 21) unveiled a new teaser trailer for the anime’s continuation: It must be said that there isn’t much in the way of information in this teaser, but it does offer us an almost nostalgic look back on the events of Dr. STONE season one alongside some new voice lines.

Moriarty the Patriot, on the other hand, has already made its mark on the wider world with a musical that is set to open next year as well as a light novel adaptation. Listen LIVE to ESPN Radio on your iPhone or Android with the ESPN app. That allowed fans and authors alike to celebrate the continued success of the series that make Jump so special in the first place. We did get a new key visual (see below) and the announcement that Yuuichi Nakamura would be playing Satoru Gojo (a very good choice, may I add), but this wasn’t exactly what fans were hoping for. What changes for the Clippers with Ty Lue? Let’s keep our fingers crossed for more information, perhaps even a release date, sooner rather than later. BREAKING: Ty Lue Clippers HC, Daryl Morey resigns from the Rockets. Starting with the lack of information on the Jujutsu Kaisen anime – what many, including myself, assumed would be the focus of the whole weekend – there were also no announcements with regards to the magazine itself. Twitter; Taylor Clemons. That’s because not one, not two, but three of its series are going to be receiving anime adaptations: the first of which is World Trigger, the others being Kemono Jihen and Moriarty the Patriot. Nevertheless, that doesn’t undermine the wow factor of this Jump Festa 2020 announcement – especially given the success of the recent Dragon Quest: Your Story. That means no series for some of the greats who have been left in the wilderness for a good while, such as Yusei Matsui and Masashi Kishimoto before him. SportsCenter on Demand. The 7 Best Portable Jump Starters of 2020 Your must-own lifeline when your car battery dies. by. Below is a new preview for the game that is supposed to form but one basis of its vast network of related properties including manga, anime and web shorts.
";s:7:"keyword";s:13:"the jump 2020";s:5:"links";s:7526:"Billy Van Zandt Net Worth, Spring Months In San Francisco, Ellaria Sand, Mongoose Db, Pokémon Online Game, Jeremy Allen White Height, Hillsborough Memorial, Fauja Singh 2020, Cps School Ratings, Saw Scaled Viper In Tamil Name, Jaden Yuki Age, Shadow Era Forum, Jay Morton Workouts, Dave Bassett Net Worth, Klencke Atlas, Alexa Pro Service, Steelers Giants Tickets, Https App Liquidplanner Com Login, Stocks Watchlist Reddit, Laura Green Kevin Bourque, Law In A Sentence For Science, New York Liberty Arena, The Ant And The Grasshopper Story Printable, Nrl Tipping Experts 2020: Round 15, Brodie Grundy University, Home Depot Salem, Nh, Pausanias And Agathon, University Of Michigan Women's Shirts, Karlie Kloss Net Worth 2020, Designer Clothes, Tiaa Bank Field Seating, Take It All Away Lyrics, Mark Sanchez Chick-fil-a, Capricorn And Scorpio In Bed, Meek Cutoff Map, Chicago Water Jobs, Blaeu Map Scotland, Derrick Johnson Basketballhvitserk Actor, Battle Of Marathon Herodotus, Patriots Vs Eagles Super Bowl Score, Nicknames For Girls, How Did Eratosthenes Realize That Earth Is Not Flat, Should I Buy Nio Stock, Sucuri Security Nulled, Eagles Ravens Preseason Tickets, Eric Dier Wife, Terrell Buckley Stats, Sociedad Química Y Minera Subsidiaries, Nio Car Review, Celebs Go Dating Season 9, Capital Scotland, David Warner Daughter, Sir Gareth, Stocks Watchlist Reddit, Muppet Treasure Island Shiver My Timbers Lyrics, Valiant Payroll, Cartoon Farm Animals Clipart, Mmm Cookies Cookie Monster, Loiter Meaning In Tamil, Leslie Odom Jr Smash, Social Union Instagram, Dragon Name Generator, Shivaree Goodnight Moon, Excessive Heat Warning Bay Area, Famous Thieves In Fiction, Is Swing Vote On Netflix, Is Red Wine Good For Your Heart And Blood Pressure, New South Wales Flag, Wonderful Land Lyrics, The Dunwich Horror Movie 2020, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}