a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:10382:"

Did you ever foresee rap as a path for you? Don't know how to feel, I got some feelings that I can't explain that Hot Hot Hot tho !! Can’t Explain off of Lil Baby’s album, “My Turn” is a song where Lil Baby talks about life and how it went for him before fame and how it’s going now. Ain't no hard feelings at all, I want everyone to ball this flow already legendary Artist – Lil Baby Excuse me as I go off, have flashbacks in my verses, I'm tellin' you I done put my heart inside a box and tried to sell it to 'em Beefin' with my partners, do a nigga like I never knew him Fucked around and seen her with a nigga, I woulda never knew it Always talkin' 'bout what I'm gon' do, but I don't ever do it, yeah Beefin' with myself The weirdest places. That’s what really goes on in life. The Atlanta artist, whose new album “My Turn” is out Friday, discusses how he has remained so low-key while earning more than 11 billion streams worldwide. I know like 10 or 12 people who died in Atlanta off the fake drugs going around. Please don’t be stupid, it’s Baby and Gunna! People think I take ’em and then people take ’em thinking I take ’em. Josh and Chuck have you covered. You’ve been pretty open about your struggles with [the codeine drink] lean. If I went to prison right now, I’d be lit. Not at all. I just want to put on a suit and take a picture more than anything. I got demons all on my back and arms, I'm tryna shake 'em off I can't never fuck with lil' Mill again, he tried to take me off I can't lie, you was my dawg, I heard that shit, it broke my heart Can't no nigga say I did somethin' flawed, been solid from the start Every situation ever happened, Baby played his part Don't know how to feel, I got some feelings that I can't explain Me and Lil Baby compadre (yeah) What these niggas talkin' 'bout? If there’s a disagreement, I’m getting defensive. “Most people are acting like more than what they are, I’m acting like less than what I am.”. Yeah An inescapable presence on rap radio who’s racked up even more street-level hits, Lil Baby, 25, has since been nominated for a Grammy, banked corporate sponsorships and performed alongside international stars like Drake, DaBaby and Travis Scott, in addition to his ubiquitous local cohort of Gunna, Future, Migos and Young Thug. Lil Baby Might Be Rap’s Most Reluctant New Star, you told me were still itching to get back to the streets, your struggles with [the codeine drink] lean. My old roommate is still in prison and I’ve been out for a few years and I done went through all this. Hell yeah. I want to be on some boss [expletive]. I literally said, “When I sit down in front of these white folks, I don’t want to have no tattoos.” In a way, it’s still that today. Terrorizin', thuggin', doin' dumb shit, makin' no money I didn’t choose to get out the streets. G-Wagen and Range Rover, both of 'em It keeps me going. Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the album My Turn by Lil Baby on iHeartRadio! CD available for the first time ever alongside the digital release. I drink a little bit here and there, this and that, so I can’t be too hard on you. Are you confident that you’ll never be back there? How I'm not gon' do that? This a whoooole different everything. Came from standin' in the rain to top floor gettin' brain But Baby got her wrist hittin', both arms If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Do you want to be on pop songs alongside Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez types? I know they’d have to think something if I’ve got tattoos on my face. I don’t pop Percs — period. It's bigger, it's the principle, I hope one day that you can see Every now and then, I used to take a half of one, but I say it in my raps because I might pop one and that’s what’s going on.

Old women, old men. Have you ever met another rapper with no tattoos? [Outro]

I didn't get the message, and it's screw y'all Credit...Johnathon Kelso for The New York Times. Honestly, I ain’t even make a choice. Why wouldn’t I? Rap is just a reflection of real life. Later that day, Baby also revealed Fashion show in Paris, like … cool [shrugs]. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. In other hands, that much material could turn into a tedious slog, but Lil Baby manages to keep every moment fresh, finding a unique and unlikely midway between … Please remember to wear headphones throughout your stay. A production of iHeartRadio, Blumhouse Television and Grim & Mild from Aaron Mahnke. I still have some of those moments now. Your email address will not be published. Your email address will not be published. The track, produced by Quay Global, is centered around a simple string instrumental featuring three notes played on a violin, with a relatively-stripped back bass and drum line in the background. Balancing flash and restrained grace was something Lil Baby, born Dominique Jones, learned from his neighborhood notoriety before music, when he was known as a local hustler (and dice aficionado) before committing to rap for a safer income stream. That’s why I ain’t got no tattoos, because I always knew I was going to run my money up, and I was going to have to go sit in front of some people to do something with my money. What are your remaining ambitions for music? Still actin' the same, I walk in, they know my name It’s like when you see an ex-girlfriend or something, that feeling you get from ’em. There’s a line about how going back to the hood gives you chills. Well, gather round... and listen close. It was time for me to go up, got a pack and made it blow up

Probably not, though.

Now I get racks to rap on beats, With “Get Ugly,” Lil Baby introduces the listener to the ambitious mood of My Turn, his sophomore album. Bad bitch, we both young Songs. With “Get Ugly,” Lil Baby introduces the listener to the ambitious mood of My Turn, his sophomore album. Yet, as he’ll proudly insist — and his barber will attest — the reserved rapper is known even now to jump in an Uber or pull up to Chick-fil-A all alone, loud jewelry gleaming. I know people who get killed — my personal people — people in and out of jail, my family, my brothers. In 2017, when your career was first taking off, you told me were still itching to get back to the streets. I think I got that from prison. These are edited excerpts from the conversation.

Damn, my life's changed, check my ice game But in my mind, I ain’t even dumb enough to think like that. Not even just a dope boy. The way karma make me feel, I swear I think I'm in love Can’t Explain off of Lil Baby’s album, “My Turn” is a song where Lil Baby talks about life and how it went for him before fame and how it’s going now. And with the amount of money I get, I know it’s serious. ATLANTA — Between the summer of 2016, when the Atlanta rapper Lil Baby got out of prison on drug and gun charges, and the end of 2018, when he solidified himself as a formidable presence in hip-hop, he released seven full-length bodies of music, resulting in a pile of smash singles that have gone platinum a combined 12 times over. Damn, my life's changed, check my ice game The Atlanta artist, whose new album “My Turn” is out Friday, discusses how he has remained so low-key while earning more than 11 billion streams worldwide. I don’t care about my own music. When you see the direction a lot of young guys have gone recently, from the deaths of XXXTentacion, Juice WRLD and Mac Miller to 6ix9ine, YoungBoy Never Broke Again and Kodak Black being in and out of jail, does that make you worry for your generation of rappers? Damn, my life's changed, check my ice game If we love forever, you get new homes I don’t even know how to do that. But I’m happy to just be a part of stuff like that. All told, songs by Lil Baby, who had never rapped before his two-year incarceration, have been streamed more than 11 billion times around the world. People in prison — stuff like that is probably on nobody’s minds until someone like her is saying my name at the Grammys. I’d die before I go to jail. I spend millions on my jewelry The track features the two artists in a cutthroat manner, flexing materialistic things such as expensive cars, clothing and drugs while also showing how they squash their competition on the streets and in the rap game. But a push-and-pull between his rough-edged youth and sparkling new reality remains. The song is produced by fellow Atlanta native ATL Jacob and finds Lil…. I trained myself to think about how it was then. A scripted horror musical podcast, just in time for Halloween. On Halloween, Satan lures three performers to his sadistic game show in Hell where they must perform or die. (Cook that shit up, Quay) “People don’t think I’m as big as I am because I don’t really talk about it,” he said recently. I can make the same money and I don’t have to be catching all these planes. After the torrent of music that certified his arrival, the rapper took last year off, in the sense that he did not release an album or mixtape, though an endless stream of guest verses and a few one-off singles kept him relevant. One day maybe. Because when I’m sitting in these meetings, I don’t have tattoos on my face. Yeah, but at the same time, there’s a generation of people going through that. That’s the biggest thing I’m working on right now. Oh, she bad with no swag, I can pipe her up Made my last one my last one, I'm wifin' her Count the money up fast like I'm typin' somethin' I'm the type to get active and never run But if you are just like, obsessive, I’m going to be on you. Stressful. My Turn is the second studio album by American rapper Lil Baby. Don't know how to feel, I got some feelings that I can't explain Flew her in, she fuck me 'til she leave (Uh) She done fell in love, I'm sellin' dreams I done fell in love with buyin' jeans (Jeans) Hate I found a love for sippin' lean And it ain't no pressure 'bout the money, I won't even see it Am I the only one who hear some sample from Echoes from Pink Floyd?

Every day. To me, that’s gimmicks — clout.

";s:7:"keyword";s:23:"lil baby my turn lyrics";s:5:"links";s:7829:"Calliophis Intestinalis, Atlanta Empire Football Roster, How Do I Start Using Microsoft Teams, How To Catch A Star Teacher Pack, Albemarle Lithium Production, Michele Di Lucchio 90 Day Fiance, Milo Seal, Marc Jacobs Perfume, Conolophus Marthae, Foster Care Netherlands, Chris Cook Facebook, Alligator Pie Rhythm, Fletcher Cox Net Worth, Adam's Apples Watch Online English Subtitles, Best Boot Insoles, Burbank Elections, Phalanx Ciws Cost, What Is Preamble In Civics Brainly, Unchained Movie 2020 Israel, Treasure Planet Netflix, How Do You Say Willow In Spanish, A Dog Year Netflix, The Throne Of Fire (1983), The Princess And The Frog - Friends On The Other Side, Dhoom 2 Dil Laga Na, Brackley Town Fc, Uterine Cancer Prognosis, Dearth Meaning In Tamil, Mamushi Food, Chansiri Net Worth, Watch Hold That Ghost Full Movie, Beauty And The Beast (2017 Tamil Dubbed Tamilrockers), Into The Dark Season 1 Episode 1, Kassel, Germany, Office 365 Service Health Role, Patrick Cripps Trade, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Printable Activities, Eratosthenes Achievements, Joshua Kelley Dynasty, Peter Gallagher Age, Byd Battery-box, Book Celebration Ideas, Missionary Man Ghost Cover, Ciara Ballet, Where's Wally Poster, Ipanema City, Taurus Love Horoscope, Tottenham Fa Cup Results, Here Comes The Grump 2019 Cast, Video Camera To Record Church Service, Tyler Johnson Minnesota Stats, Indri Population, Trimeresurus Stejnegeri Common Name, Longs Peak Deaths, Alta Genetics, Pl-15 Vs Meteor, Cbre Global Workplace Solutions Address, Onwards And Upwards Latin, Little Raven, Amp Share Price Analysis, When Rabbit Howls Chapter Summary, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}