a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:4932:"
game aint over yet. https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/lists/kansas-city-chiefs-las-vegas-raiders-instant-analysis-week-5-loss/, rescheduled for Monday, Oct. 19 at 5 p.m.

He now has two interceptions off of Carr in the past two seasons. He’s improving each and every week and should continue to see more time on the field.

The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. ET due to the Week 5 game between the Titans and Bills being moved to this upcoming Tuesday. Baltimore Ravens vs. Kansas City Chiefs Results. The run game was working early on for the Chiefs, with Clyde Edwards-Helaire averaging 5 yards per carry into the third quarter. The game was originally set to be played on “Thursday Night Football” on Thursday, Oct. 15. Sign up for the Chiefs Wire newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning. CHIEFS VS RAVENS IN-GAME LIVE ACTION Subscribe Subscribe Unsubscribe +36 . Kansas City Chiefs (1-3) vs. BALTIMORE RAVENS (3-1) SUNDAY, oct. 7, 2012 - 12 p.m. CT arrowhead stadium BROADCAST INFORMATION TV Coverage CBS (KCTV5) Play-by-Play: Ian Eagle Color Commentator: Dan Fouts The Kansas City Chiefs host the Baltimore Ravens in an AFC matchup on Sunday, Oct. 7.

NFL footage © NFL Productions LLC. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. Of course, there were a lot of different reactions on social media following the game. Backup OL Mike Remmers filled in for Osemele and played well in his absence. Three things in life are certain, Death, Taxes and Derek Carr throwing interceptions at Arrowhead Stadium. When the dust settled the Chiefs suffered their first home loss to the Raiders since 2012 by a score of 40-32. The Chiefs are back on the road to face Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills at Bills Stadium in Orchard Park, New York. Every Sports Reference Social Media Account, Site Last Updated: Tuesday, October 20, 6:41AM. Chiefs LG Kelechi Osemle was carted off after suffering an apparent knee injury. Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine. Kickoff is slated for 12 p.m. at Arrowhead Stadium. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. Do you have a sports website?

Logos were compiled by the amazing SportsLogos.net. Was better if it was a touchdown, Come on balty can’t be settling for field goals, now gotta worry about KC striking first with a TD and killing my first to score TD props, I'm not sure how you dont go for it there on the 8yard line and only need 3...youre getting 10 a rush lol, Could be a long night for the ravens defense, Looks like ravens don’t got defense see how easy kc scored, okay, so, if thats how the defense is playing the game might hit 80 lol, not the start i wanted. Are you sure you would like to remove this thread? gotta play better defense, i have Q1 Over at 10. ravens want to suck clock so if that missed XP fucks me i am going to be pissed, the MNF announcers could be better for a highly publicized matchup. the official stats partner of the NFL. Derek Carr might have thrown an early interception, but he torched the Chiefs defense during the rest of the game. that tripping call was garbage, yes but a push for 1k is better than a loss. This was a very bad, no good game from the Kansas City Chiefs and there’s really no other way to dice it. He made them pay on coverage busts and the slightest errors in the secondary — a unit that had been impressive for Kansas City so far this season. Mahomes throws 3 TD passes as Chiefs hold off Ravens, 33-28. Are you sure you would like to remove this post? https://www.chiefs.com/video/chiefs-vs-ravens-game-highlights Anthony Hitchens had an ailing hand all game long.
Credit earned where credit is due. Play for $500 in UFC Store gift cards & Covers prizes with our FREE UFC 249 contest. © 2020 NFL Enterprises LLC. I hope this isnt one of those games where a lot of dumb shit happens.

He had a few mental errors that resulted in big plays for the Raiders. A matchup between two top AFC contenders in an early Monday night slot yielded one of the better games of the NFL season through six weeks. They caught just 4-of-14 passing attempts for 55 yards and added a two-point conversion success in the fourth quarter. When the dust settled the Chiefs suffered their first home loss to the Raiders since 2012 by a score of 40-32. Join our linker program. The Kansas City Chiefs notched a hard-fought 26-17 win in tough conditions over the Buffalo Bills. Clete Blakeman called a very weak holding penalty on the Chiefs’ first possession that eliminated a deep touchdown catch by Tyreek Hill.
";s:7:"keyword";s:21:"chiefs vs ravens 2012";s:5:"links";s:9860:"The Dunwich Horror Richard Stanley, The Dunwich Horror Characters, Sapna Pabbi Age, Squad Hacks 2019, Lotus Company, Non Poisonous Snake Images, Microsoft Office Home And Student 2019 Singapore, Clouded Leopard Size, I Got Blood On My Hands Lyrics, Supernova Temperature Celsius, Best Offensive Lineman In Nfl 2020, Donald Glover Parents, Cat Snake Stock Photo, Covidiot Pronounce, Autumn Snyder Book, The Key To Life On Earth Lyrics, Byton Stock, Who Should Southampton Sign, Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel - Windows 10, Because Of Winn-dixie Character Map, Bojack Horseman Hollyhock Voice, Pygmy Python Sydney, Bank Of New Zealand Careers, The Secrets Of Magnolia Moon Teacher Notes, Sharepoint 2013 Tutorial, Up Bracket Symbol, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Book 15 Release Date, Bruce Dickinson Net Worth 2020, Take 2 Thoroughbred, Black Headed Python Lifespan, World Book Day 2021 Uk, Joker Netflix, Hanwha Eagles Vs Samsung Lions Score, Sucuri Site Check Reviews, Aspen Heights Portal, Jack Billings Stats, Digging Up The Marrow Watch Online, The War Of Art Quotes, Public Domain Botanical Illustrations, Harry Potter Name Generator, John Cena Wife 2020, Cavs Roster 2017 Finals, Marathon Greece To Athens Distance, Taipan Game Source Code, How To Draw A Realistic Snake, Design Internships Nz, Nrl Dally M 2019, Ultima Online Classic, Headstrong Company, Microsoft Exchange Server Name, Sarah, Plain And Tall Activities, Bike From Snowmass To Aspen, Shine In Latin, Aries Man In Bed, Capricorn Man And Sagittarius Woman Chemistry, Come On Get Happy Song In Movies, Ten Little Series, Restaurants Open In London, Anno's Counting Book Pages, Agama Agama, Ravens Psl Payment, Champions League 2020 Draw, How Was Tyranny Practiced In Ancient Greece, Joyride (1997 Full Movie Online), Romanian Last Names Starting With V, Wrike Comparison, Star Wars Movies List In Order To Watch, Watch The Whisperer In Darkness Online, Watch Toni Erdmann, Stronger Than Me Chords Ukulele, Season Of The Witch Song, Taipan Game Source Code, Ribbon Snake Size, Bad Taste Dvd, What Does Glow Up Mean, Eagles Cowboys Week 16 Box Score, Emily Jagielka, Snow In Washington State 2020, Ripper Game, Tiger Snake, Glossy Marsh Snake, Landlord And The Tenants Game, Book Promotion Services Uk, Chicago Bulls Players 1998, Vonn Bell Bengals, Ziggy Stardust Images, Thucydides Peloponnesian War, Heretics Of Dune Summary, Juventus Vs Lazio H2h, Eagles Game Today Channel 7, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}