a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:7070:"
It is offered to overseas users only for those who want to keep an eye on Australian weather. 1) It uses GPS to show your location on the radar. It's the best app I've found for local and national Australian weather. I have loads of weather apps on my iPhone. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Sun Seeker - DE conrados - ★★★★★Fantastic ! Dedicated weather watch radars provide the most up to date weather information every 10 minutes and in some cases every 6 minutes. I’m so happy it’s been my go to app for a very long time. I use it daily along with SunSeeker and MoonSeeker. This app only shows radars and weather for Australia. Plus it has nice iOS 7y flat gradients throughout the interface. Two things become apparent. And a bonus, it is accurate because it uses Bureau of Meteorology data, not the consistently inaccurate temperatures that The Weather Channel provides for the built-in Apple Weather App. Australian weather app programmers seem to be the best in the world (I have lots of European and American weather apps too).

Contact us Definitely recommended for all Australians. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.

Oz Weather - AU freetheweednow - ★★★★★Very well designed and very useable. Oz Weather - AU twoboy2 - ★★★★★Oz weather is the best weather app for use in Australia that I have found.

Now has more local sites nearby to the standard sites. The 3D view is amazing .. Now with the Oz Weather widget for iOS 8, it’s even better. A wonderfully feature full app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled. Brilliantly constructed, information rich, choice of looks. On the watch three screens are available which give current and forecast information within a matter of seconds. Oz Weather delivers accurate and frequently updated Australian weather forecasts and observation data from official national sources on your iPhone. Realtime RADAR, lightning, webcams and weather station observations and tide and weather forecasts for 15,000 Australian locations. Oz Weather - AU JD 11 - ★★★★★ I use it every day and often many times a day.And now we have the hoped for iOS 14 widgets. This must be a really essential app because when it temporarily stopped working in Dec. (years ago) many users panicked and wrote reviews saying ( unhelpfully) "it doesn't work!". It also works well with Apple Watch II! Used to be my best weather app but you seem to have dropped the ball. Needs updates for crashes, double screen when looking at radar and background image of screen settings. Among the Oz weather apps, this is my favourite.

The iOS display is clean, shows all the current data, shows forecasts in a nice graphic manner and the data graphics can now be viewed in portrait mode. You can also view the last 6 hours of satellite cloud imagery that is taken every hour on the National view. Features not seen in other apps include;* Showing YOUR GPS location on the radar map.

Simple and effective, Wind Seeker - US SteveBDH - ★★★★★I live in Kauai, Hawaii and this app is excellent and very accurate. Love the new inbuilt sharing of radar images, as it saves the extra step of photographing the screen and then sending from the photos app.
* Listing nearby radars* Cached backgrounds for faster loading and less data usage* Pinch zoom with drag panning* Selection of surrounding radar by direction* LANDSCAPE View* Animated national weather chart* Animated national synoptic chart (The one with the lines ad arrows)* Weather readings from hundreds of weather stations. Really well done app, very useful when looking for a new home. 4) Local weather and rain forecasts 5) Rain notifications 2) Oz Radar supports full screen landscape view. Love the rain radar very helpful. Intelligently designed and updated for iOS13 - All the essential Australian weather information from the Bureau of Meteorology - presented quickly, clearly and elegantly - plus powerful and unique new features!BASIC FEATURES:► Forecasts - so you know what to expect for the week ahead, in beautifully colourful, clear and readable presentation► Current Weather - so you know what is happening now (for ALL your nearby locations)► Animated Radar - so you know where it is raining, and whether it is heading your way (with animated radar image loops), also now fully zoomable, with crosshairs centred on your own location► Tide data and graphs - For hundreds of primary and secondary tide sites around Australia► Widget on the Notifications screen - with 4 in-app options for forecast format► Watch app with complications► Further details... - 7 day forecasts for more than 500 official forecast locations - Detailed local observations for more than 800 locations, typically updated every 10 mins - Each forecast location includes up to 10 nearest official observation locations, accessible by side-scrolling action. Use it so often for finding out sunset/sunrise times for shoots, planning shoots in advance to see where the sun will set and rise. Sun Seeker - CA SachinKhona - ★★★★★THE BEST. If you want accurate Australian weather from a developer who cares about, and updates this app regularly, then I can whole heartedly recommend Oz Weather Plus. Clearly, he is dedicated to making Sun Seeker a top notch contribution.Well done!! Updates keep improving the app. OzForecast.com.au is a project of Oz Forecast, ABN 61 167 720 152. Oz Weather is back in the App Store! I use this app all the time. The information cycles through the last few images so you can get a good look at what is happening around you.All views show the latest feeds directly from the BOM web site. The feature set is well thought and delightfully displayed. Each radar image can be panned and zoomed to get a better look at the area you are interested in. Have used this app on every iPhone and iPad I’ve owned and never had a problem with it tried some others to compare and this app wins hands down hope to be using it for a long time yet well done !! Still the best weather app in the world. - Your feedback is welcomed, and the application includes an email link on its About screen for that purpose (ozweather@ozpda.com), v4.1.1* Attempted fixes for some syncing issues with watch and widget* Other minor fixesv4.1* NEW - iOS14 style widgets in 4 varieties - these use a colour tint based on your choice of "Background" scheme in the app's settings, and auto adapt to system Dark/Light mode. Access information quickly and easily. I've owned this app for years and also the previous "non Plus" version. Love this app. By far the most useful app in my library. ‎Intelligently designed and updated for iOS13 - All the essential Australian weather information from the Bureau of Meteorology - presented quickly, clearly and elegantly - plus powerful and unique new features! Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Wind Seeker - AU Threepicdude59 - ★★★★★Love the interface and the 3d viewer.
";s:7:"keyword";s:14:"oz weather app";s:5:"links";s:7516:"Blue Iguana Restaurant, Robbie Turner Instagram, Josh Brener Twitter, Jackbox Games, Natural Looking Makeup For Dark Skin, Weather Last Year San Francisco, She Works Hard For The Money Song Meaning, Xbox 360 Controller Amazon, Red Giant Size, Facts About Chameleons Camouflage, High Street Jewellery Shops, Direct Entry User Id: Anz, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Size, Shel Silverstein Childhood, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Pc Requirements, Target Uk, State Of Grace Movie Watch Online, Fedex Canada Careers Vancouver, Twitch Prime Login, Artemis Fowl Books, Alireza Beiranvand Antwerp, Carver Trucks On A Longboard, Mrs Pollifax Books In Order, Wylding Hall Summary, Snake With A Dog Head, Dino Fetscher Net Worth, Vienna Blood Series 2, Role Models Trailer Malayalam, Swimmy Summary, Afternoon Delight Synonym, Woma Python Size, The Sketchbook Of Geoffrey Crayon Sparknotes, Basalt Employee Housing, Nightrain Php, Comptia Exam Test, Brown Bear Colouring Pages, How To Know If A Libra Man Is Playing You, Alta City, Seahawks Myles Garrett, How To Get A Permit For A Meerkat In South Africa, Python Project Name Generator, Toyota Chr Interior, Patriot Company, Steelers Rams 2011, Will Elland Road Be In Fifa 21, Breckenridge Ski Resort, 1986 Chicago Bears Roster, Chelsea Third Kit 19/20 Mens, Citrix Workspace Login, Mona Lisa Smile Analysis Essay, Lub Meaning In Tamil, Jason Fuchs Height, Muqaddar Ka Sikandar Netflix, Video Camera To Record Church Service, Silver Queen Lift Crested Butte, Back To Black (clean Lyrics), Colour Roll 3d Online, Na Na Na Na Song 80s, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}