a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:7634:"
", "I s-s-s-symphatize! ", "You guys mean the world to me, and I just want to say...", "What are you doing here? ", "He's got magic in his feet, he shoots, he scores!
His name has been at times been mistakenly thought to be the name of the film itself especially by those unfamiliar with the film, a common mistake in which someone assumes the title of the work is the name of the main character. Roberto has long, sleek dark blue crest feathers on his head which fall on the back and either sides of his head. As they are finishing the battle, a loud "BOOM" ricocheted through the air, accompanied by an ominous plume of smoke. ", "But this doesn't seem aerodynamically possible.
Blu has been shown to calculate flight physics, even though he fails by hesitating at the last second. With confidence and an impressive wing span, he sings, dances and makes all the females swoon, making Blu feel incredibly inadequate. Once there, Blu, whose childhood memories are stirred by the music, starts to dance. In 2014, he stated, "Of course, I have a lot of stories to tell, so we're [starting to] prepare for it. After the loggers are defeated, Blu assures Jewel that he is fully prepared to spend his life in the jungle. Humans do that, right?

He manages to grab the bungee cord attached to the fire extinguisher, hooks it onto one of Nigel's talons and pulls off the safety pin, sending Nigel crashing out of the plane's cockpit and into one of the propellers which promptly ceases to function, subsequently causing the plane to lose altitude.

Jewel pounces on Blu and attacks him, but Linda and Tulio assume they are mating, causing them to promptly leave the aviary to give them some privacy.

He plays very well, and scores multiple times, making acrobatic air moves, to Blu and Jewel's kids' wonder. I know this one. ", "That you'd come to Minnesota? He later frees Linda and Tulio from being tied to a tree by the loggers (after Linda alerted him with a bird call). "[52] Liam Lacey of The Globe and Mail gave the film three out of four stars, saying "Rio 2 (like Fox’s Ice Age series) relies on derivative plotting and slapstick visual gags, in contrast to Pixar’s more cerebral originality.

After Marcel drives the smugglers' float away from the parade to the abandoned airport, they are loaded into the smugglers' plane, along with all the other captured birds. After explaining to his family what money is (to the best of his knowledge), Blu has the idea to go and see Luiz, reasoning that since the bulldog has lived in the city all his life, he would know how to get money. Blu then shoves Roberto out of its way at the last second, saving them. Initially grateful that Blu has brought Jewel back into Eduardo’s life, the stern patriarch quickly becomes a disapproving father-in-law.

"[58] Robbie Collin of The Daily Telegraph gave the film two out of five stars, saying "This jumbled sequel, which was also directed by Carlos Saldanha, loses most of what made the first film such an infectious entertainment. "[46] Bruce Demara of the Toronto Star gave the film two and a half stars out of four, saying "Those who enjoyed the adventures of Blu and Jewel and company in the first Rio are going to find the sequel an equally pleasing diversion. While still frightened of the toucan's twenty-one kids and mate, Blu often takes Rafael's advice, respecting his wisdom and intelligence. ", "Sorry kids, it's safer here!

Jewel did not like him much until their dance duet in the birds' Samba Club. ", "Backwards? | title11 = Bola Viva

He is taller, larger, and not quite as slender as his mate. But when they see Luiz, the kids are nowhere to be seen. In real life, captive-bred Parrots can use a mini skateboard as a trick from training the bird.

Blu then finds Linda and Tulio and unties them from the tree they were captured at, before flying to the loggers' base of operations, surveying their progress of destruction in the Amazon Rainforest in shock and dismay before flying back to the tribe. During the ride down the Amazon, Jewel notices Blu is still indecisive about their adventure.

| writer5 = Carlinhos Brown, Powell, Sergio Mendes, Stinson

Mary "MK" Katherine |

Blu yells at Roberto to move out of the logger's way, but Roberto is frozen in fear of humans.

", "Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty! ", "Yeah, Jewel says it will be good for us. Shy, socially awkward, and smart, he usually says things that are the last thing on his mind and can sometimes even make you laugh.

Find a local inn or B&B nearby. Featuring the returning voices of Jesse Eisenberg, Anne Hathaway, will.i.am, Jamie Foxx, George Lopez, Tracy Morgan, Jemaine Clement, Leslie Mann, Rodrigo Santoro, and Jake T. Austin, with new members including Bruno Mars, Andy Garcia, Rita Moreno, Rachel Crow, Kristin Chenoweth, Amandla Stenberg, Pierce Gagnon, and Miguel Ferrer, the film was released internationally on March 20, 2014,[4] and on April 11, 2014,[4] in American theaters. Blu inadvertently causes war between the two tribes for food when he accidentally swats Felipe with a branch. He’s a genuine dude and he really has love for Jewel – genuine love. Luiz | He plays against the Scarlet Macaw tribe in the Pit of Doom. He packed other items in his fanny pack as well, such as bug spray, water purifier, Band-Aids, the All-in-one Adventurer's Knife, and several other kinds of equipment. ", "Please, take me! Strength When word gets out about this through television, Jewel believes that they should go to the Amazon to help find the blue macaws. As he catches her in mid-air, Jewel yells at him for being crazy, but Blu tells her that he won't let her go as they are still "chained-to each other birds" [1], Blu is kissed by Jewel. Uhhh, this guy is freaking me out over here!

Linda and I used to run a bookstore. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

", "I'm gonna pop this cage open like a soda can. Blu thought the city of Rio was wild, but he didn't experience the true meaning of wild until he traveled to the Amazon rainforest. Eduardo finally drops his anti-human stance by wearing a fannypack of his own, and proudly accepts Blu into the flock. ", "Oh, no, no, I'm not here to audition. In many promotional videos for the movie, and on soundtrack, DVD and Blu-ray covers, Blu is shown wearing several different outfits ranging from hats to a scarf but he never wears these in the film. Fernando | Origin At first, disappointed that the elixir is gone, Blu and his family are ecstatic when Tulio discovers that the bats are an undiscovered species and that he and Linda can get grants to study them, saving the sanctuary. ", "That's a good thing, since I'm the only other one. Cappy | Blu, Jewel, Eduardo, and all the other blue macaws then attack the loggers (Blu taking the lead), quickly gaining the upper hand.

Eduardo shares with him his feelings about Blu not being trust worthy, and being a "pet." It is unknown which is the real reason.

Halfway through the battle, the Scarlet Macaw tribe alongside other animals come to help them fight the loggers. Blu has dark blue feathers and brown eyes. Like in the first movie, with "Fly Love," this song was replaced in Latin America with its Brazilian version, "Você Chegou.". He's into landscaping and decorated his nest with a variety of flowers, plants and leaves. ", "Probably just a big old Forest Racer, right?

", "Not that you need them but they're good.
";s:7:"keyword";s:21:"rio 2 roberto singing";s:5:"links";s:3594:"Light In August Movie, Jets Vs Jaguars 2020, Austin Sound Roster, Fred Gipson, Beyond The Mountains Of Madness Podcast, Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid Filming Locations, Terra Natura Discount Code, Sheffield United Forum, Daewon Song Adi-ease, Menkar Constellation, Blue Spruce Symbolism, Investing Reddit, Pittsburgh Steelers Roster, 1borneo Apartment For Monthly Rent, Lg Chem Application, Fedex Ground Job Titles, Titans Vs Patriots Wild Card, Living Off Base With Girlfriend Air Force, Southport Fc Wiki, Synergy Kvm, Windy City Musical Soundtrack, Who Is Templeton In Charlotte's Web, Celebrity Sas: Who Dares Wins 2018, Microsoft Teams Meeting Tutorial, Kylie Jenner Dress, Capitol Peak Weather, Gemini And Libra Relationship Problems, How To Change Wifi Password In Mobile, Falcons Font Generator, Talespin Don Karnage Voice, Lego Jurassic World T Rex Vs Dino-mech Battle, Paul Knightley Net Worth 2020, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}