a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:5724:"

It allows for the invention of shoes that can allow jumps of amazing heights and enables a modified Model-T to fly. Title: Renwick Gym, Pomona College - 333 N. College Way, Claremont, California, USA, What to Watch if You Miss the "Game of Thrones" Cast. (uncredited), Man in Street Interviewee You need to be logged in to continue. Login to create it. assigns a cat-allergic Agent to the case.

|

Marcia Gay Harden as Dr. Sara Jean Reynolds 3. Unfortunately, no one is interested in the material except for Alonzo Hawk, a corrupt businessman who wants to steal the material for himself. The title character was based in part on Hubert Alyea, a professor emeritus of chemistry at Princeton University, who was known as "Dr. Boom" for his explosive demonstrations. Raymond J. Barry as Chester Hoenicker 5. Malcolm Brownson as Father 11. I'm glad they did, there was plenty of time for me to learn about "sex, drugs, and rock and roll later in my movie-going career. Christopher McDonald as Wilson Croft 4. Son of Flubber is the 1963 sequel to the Disney science fiction comedy film The Absent-Minded Professor (1961).Both films star Fred MacMurray as a scientist who has perfected a high-bouncing substance, Flubber ("flying rubber") that can levitate an automobile and … Release Dates

A college professor invents an anti-gravity substance which … (uncredited), Defense Department Secretary Edie McClurg as Martha George 9. 10 of 16 people found this review helpful. A lawyer makes an interesting discovery that could affect his chances of getting elected to office. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. What movies feature games of wacky basketball? (uncredited), Admiral's assistant Air Force Dispatcher (voice) (uncredited), Rutland Basketball Coach

The title character was based in part on Hubert Alyea, a professor emeritus of chemistry at Princeton University, who was known as It allows for the invention of shoes that can allow jumps of amazing heights and enables a modified Model-T to fly.

A teenage boy is cursed with periodically turning into an sheepdog. As IMDb celebrates its 30th birthday, we have six shows to get you ready for those pivotal years of your life ... your 30s. After a kidnapped bank teller uses a neighbor's wandering cat to send an S.O.S., the F.B.I. Professor Philip Brainard (Robin Williams), a professor at Medfield College, is developing a new energy source in an attempt to raise enough money to save the college from closure. When Professor Brainard experiments further on Flubber derivatives, he gets in trouble and only his students can help. Was this review helpful to you?

Zack Zeigler as Teenage Boy 14. A college professor invents an anti-gravity substance which a corrupt businessman wants for himself. 1. Teenage twin sisters swap places and scheme to reunite their divorced parents. I must have been eight when I saw this, since it's listed as coming out in 1961. | But a game-winning modification to a football uniform may help Ned make the case for his fantastic new invention. Dakin Matthews as Minister 13. Unfortunately, no one is interested in the material except for Alonzo Hawk, a corrupt businessman who wants to steal the material for himself. Use the HTML below.

Dexter Riley and his friends accidently discover a new chemical mixed with a cereal seems to give anyone temporary superhuman strength.

A Swiss family must survive being shipwrecked on a deserted island. A race car driver becomes a champion with a Volkswagen Beetle with a mind of its own. Can't find a movie or TV show?

The Absent-Minded Professor is a 1961 American film distributed by Walt Disney Productions based on the short story A Situation of Gravity, by Samuel W. Taylor. S… Hailed as one of Walt Disney's most hilarious comedies, The Absent-Minded Professor contains two essential elements for laughter - Fred MacMurray and Flubber, his gravity-defying formula for flying rubber! Benjamin Brock as Window Boy 12. (uncredited), Basketball Game Spectator (uncredited), Assistant Fire Chief

A bumbling professor accidently invents flying rubber, or "Flubber", an incredible material that gains energy every time it strikes a hard surface. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. (uncredited), Military Radio Dispatcher | I was an unsophisticated kid, who didn't see too many movies in my youth, and those I did see tended towards the non-controversial.

Company Credits Robin Williams as Professor Philip Brainard 2. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? (uncredited), Woman in Street Interviewee Official Sites

American frontiersman Davy Crockett fights in the Creek Indian War, is elected to the U.S. Congress and fights for Texas at the Alamo. On the Carolina coast, Godolphin College's new track coach lodges at Blackbeard's Inn, run by the Daughters of the Buccaneers, who claim to be descendants of the notorious pirate, and who risk losing their hotel to the local mobster.

Comedy. Now he hopes to have better luck with a gravity-busting derivative he's dubbed "Flubbergas." Filming & Production (uncredited). 1961 Fred MacMurray is a bumbling professor who invents a gravity-defying, flying rubber substance called Flubber. The Absent-Minded Professor is a 1961 American film distributed by Walt Disney Productions based on the short story A Situation of Gravity, by Samuel W. Taylor.

Sam Lloyd as Coach Willy Barker 15.

";s:7:"keyword";s:17:"flubber cast 1961";s:5:"links";s:8882:"What Happened To Erin Heatherton, Tennessee Titans Season Ticket Waiting List, What Does Harry Stand For, Cultural Center Chicago Events, One And Only Lyrics J Hus, Fedex Delivery Exception Pending, File Manager Examples, Shakes The Clown Streaming, Hickory House Aspen Delivery, Artemis Fowl Books, The Hard Way Movie Review, Liam Hemsworth Hunger Games, Tesla Battery Supplier, Most Populated Cities, X2 Aspen Fitchburg, Cleveland Cavaliers Roster 2017, Men's Fashion Clothes, Chansiri Net Worth, Purolator Jobs, Where Does The Saying The Wild Man Of Borneo Come From, Farfetch Marketplace, Kris Smith Son, National Bank Online Banking, Kavinsky - Nightcall Lyrics, Prague Tourism Covid, Kerry Collins Stats, Tap The Magic Tree Preschool Activities, Where Do Black Eagles Live, Brown Snake Baby, Wsbk Tv Channel, Magic Moonology, Man U All News Sources, Youth Wrestling Half Nelson, Was The Liberty Bell Moved In 1777, Battlestar Galactica Watch, Brian Mcfadden Partner, Moondance Alexander Trailer, Gold Dust Day Gecko Price, Wkhs Usps Contract, Southampton Formation 2020, Ed Langdon Stats, Remus And Tonks Son, Titus Welliver Salary Per Episode, Beetlejuice Guessing Game Song, Krys Crocodile, The Poison Squad Movie Summary, Australian Clearance Divers Vs Navy Seals, Cnidarians Examples, All The King's Horses And All The King's Men, Take It All Away Lyrics, How To Explain Horse Girl, Pictures Of Poisonous Snakes In Texas, Leo And Virgo Marriage, Evernote To Sharepoint, How To Copy Files Using Total Commander Android, Seattle Humidity Yesterday, All The King's Horses And All The King's Men, Elgin Watch, Christopher Wilder Michelle Korfman Photo, Snake Bite, Michael Williams Facebook, Avenue 5 Residential Complaints, Famous Last Lines Of Poems, Joker Netflix, Average Temperature In San Francisco In July, Sleepless In Seattle Soundtrack, Gute Zeiten, Schlechte Zeiten Translate, Nabs Meaning Medical, Adelaide Crows Sponsors 2020, Michael Chiklis Net Worth, Riverdale Season 2 Episode 22, Nabs Meaning Medical, David Zaharakis Podcast, Endometriosis And Cancer, The Poison Squad Sparknotes, Taylor Heinicke Old Dominion, Why Did Eddie Betts Leave The Crows, Famous Video Art, Adjectives Finder, Bushcraft Survival Gear, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}