a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:11457:"
Cocktails, wine, and beers are taken very seriously there. My first suggestion for your trip to Brno is to stay at least three full days. Your next stop must be, , with gin, whiskey and bourbon drinks served in an intimate atmosphere with small tables and leather chairs. more.

Now that you know all the hidden places to eat and drink, and the cool things to do in Brno, let’s talk about hotels in Brno and how to travel to Brno. What attention to detail. As I mentioned before, we stayed at the Best Western International Brno Hotel and we loved it. Located at the foot of Špilberk Castle, you can add it to your bar-hopping list as the first or second stop.

They have good reviews and are located in Brno Old town.

Renting a room or an apartment on Airbnb is another option, especially if you want to stay longer. The service was perfect, but the food and the wine are the stars of the show.
If you want to search for the perfect place to stay in Brno, I suggest you use Booking.com and Agoda. at Radnická Street, number 8. that claims to have the largest selection of craft beers in the country. We stayed at the. , because it’s like an institution of experts when it comes to Czech food and local beer. Even if you are not an architecture lover, don’t miss this opportunity. But modern cuisine and the hipster culture is booming all over town, which means traditional food cooked in a contemporary way.

Walk to the tourist information office located under the crocodile [say what?!?!] Adding a business to Yelp is always free. We went there for a little espresso and ended up staying hours just talking and enjoying. The menu is a board with memorabilia and toys, the barman asks about your feeling for the night, what tastes you like and which ones you don’t.

The Czech Republic is a perfect country to travel by train, because it’s comfortable, and you can reach most cities and also enjoy the views. . Surprisingly there were seats and tables that were not reserved for VIP which was nice considering how busy Brno must have been for the MotoGP…” more, “Drunken debauchery When you ring the doorbell, you know something special is waiting for you. Now, such a phrase can be copied and pasted to fit any and all cities in the Czech Republic, but the country’s second city deserves to be singled out for extra praise. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. It was inspired by the Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer. Not to mention Brno’s nightlife, that deserves a special chapter in this post. Please add Brno to your travel plans Cheers. It’s a trip to the past which starts with you visiting the castles and ends at the with you being mesmerized with the huge gardens with a minaret tower standing solo in the middle of the fields. The club is pretty cozy - not large by any means. So glad I experienced this gem of a place in Brno.” more, “So this is the best cocktail bar in BRNO, they will make everything you have in mind or your taste preferences. We had flawless service, gorgeous amenities and great organic honey served in breakfast which is harvested on the roof of the building: how nice is that? PS: our trip in the Czech Republic was organized in partnership with the Czech Tourism Board. Another beer option is the U Alberta that claims to have the largest selection of craft beers in the country. Beer lovers should try Na stojáka Pub, a straight from the tap type of bar. Intriguing. Hi Barbara, Brno is SO much more relaxed than Prague. For an afternoon coffee or if you are into having some beer for happy hour, SKOG Urban Hub is the place to be.

You might think that there is nothing cool or unique in touring the old town, but the truth is, when choosing the right tour guide, Brno can be a really interesting place.

I’m sure you gonna love it! If you prefer flying to Brno, book the best flights at Skyscanner and Kiwi.com. You can ask them to plan the tour in one or two days, and they can also personalize your experience depending on what you want to do in Brno and around.

But as a grown-up woman, It was time to faced my fears, so I visited one of the 4 caves open to the public. So go inside and visit the rooms, see some of the original pieces of furniture and the impressive one wooden piece carved staircase.

What are the best places for nightlife in Brno?

But nightlife in Brno is something you can’t miss. Our 14 days trip in the Czech Republic started in Brno. We saved the best for last: our favorite bar in Brno has to be. A selling point: the restaurants onboard serve incredibly delicious food! Believe me, nothing there is ordinary! an unique experience of beer drinking. , how to plan a trip, buy the best Eurail Pass and how to avoid booking fees. They have the best selections of activities in Brno and in the Czech Republic. There you will find all the info about tours, the list of top things to do in Brno, as well as other day trips outside the city. is one of the best hotels in Brno not only because of its design, but the spacious rooms, the views, and the yummy breakfast. A train from Brno to Prague or, The Czech Republic was part of our 3-month train trip using the. As soon as you step inside, they serve you a glass of green tea as a palate cleanser, and then a narrow stair will transport you to a circus that mixes the 50’s décor with neon colors.

The Liechtenstein family was also the owner of the Valtice Castle, but nowadays the castle is the home of the National Wine Center. In Brno, design and good food are merging together, resulting in delicious experiences. The Czech Republic is famous for its good beer, but it is also a wine producer and the good ones come from the South Moravia region. MY FOOD is a good choice for a light meal or organic coffee. So go inside and visit the rooms, see some of the original pieces of furniture and the impressive one wooden piece carved staircase. We went there for a little espresso and ended up staying hours just talking and enjoying. First of all, you won’t need to worry about renting a car, finding the right way to the attractions. As I mentioned before, we stayed at the. We ventured ourselves through the huge corridors of Punkevní jeskyně [Punkva caves]. Sounds incredible and your pics are amazing. Traveling to Brno on a budget?

I will have to check out this city on my next trip around the Czech Republic. [Bar, který neexistuje in Czech] is an icon too. The restaurant is tucked in a small street. The Hotel International Brno aka Best Western International is one of the best hotels in Brno not only because of its design, but the spacious rooms, the views, and the yummy breakfast.

The second biggest city in the Czech Republic is the address of great architecture, castles, vineyards, hipster cafes, fine dine and adventure. Our tour took place under snow, in a cold and miserable morning, but Pavel, our guide, was a day savior. As soon as you step inside, they serve you a glass of green tea as a palate cleanser, and then a narrow stair will transport you to a circus that mixes the 50’s décor with neon colors. So for Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland, we wrote another guide: Scandinavia by train. There are many options of hotels and hostels in Brno that can fit your budget, like Hostel Eleven, Hostel Jacob, and Hostel Mitte. The property and the city are awesome. Pub, a straight from the tap type of bar.

For a real Czech experience head to. . Located at the foot of Špilberk Castle, you can add it to your bar-hopping list as the first or second stop. and book your tour. Don’t forget to climb the old town hall tower so you won’t miss the incredible view. With so many unique things to do in Brno our 4 days in town flew by.

It looks like this city has a lot to offer. Super Panda Circus is kind of tucked away a little bit near the city center of Brno and easy to miss (look for heavy curtains) and exclusive, but if you're lucky, you might score some seats at the bar or a table! So, hmmm, the best cocktail or my personal recommendation? It was worth it fighting against my fear after all because that place was too beautiful and unique not to be seen. Booking a tour in Brno is as simple as it can be. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The National Wine Salon is open to the public during the whole week [Sundays only during summer] and you can have a sip of the 100 best wines in the country. For a real Czech experience head to Stopkova Plzenska pivnice, because it’s like an institution of experts when it comes to Czech food and local beer. They have the best selection of hotels in Brno. There are many options of hotels and hostels in Brno that can fit your budget, like, They have good reviews and are located in Brno Old town. No seats, no frills, only good beers in a friendly atmosphere. Retro Consistorium is one of the best restaurants in Brno and its delicious menu is sophisticatedly paired with the best international and local wines. We stayed at the Executive Junior Suite facing the city and we loved it! If you happen to be into beer, then Brno is the city for you. When you ring the doorbell, you know something special is waiting for you. See some of the unique furniture designed by Mies van der Rohe for the Tugendhat family, which are still called a statement of art until nowadays.
In the cellars of Valtice Castle is the Wine Salon, a collection of the best wines produced in the Czech Republic. is another good option for travelers who want comfort and a bit of luxury in the heart of the old town. Don’t forget to buy your Travel Insurance! I don’t want to spoil your tour in Brno Old Town, but make sure your guide takes you to visit the Cabbage Market, the incredible Brno Ossuary and ask him to tell you about the story of Brno Dragon, the well, and the indecent little man. Named as one of the best bars in Brno and in the Czech Republic, this is the place to meet local people, drink nice cocktails and feel the young vibe of the city. But once you step inside you can notice that the design is a masterpiece of its time, that has a strong identity,  and, let’s not forget, super comfy rooms. And second of all, you can drink all the wine that you want, once you won’t have to drive back later. And their work can be seen and felt in Villa Tugendhat because it is a building one of its kind: the technical room, the ventilation system, the boilers and the retractable windows are mind-blowing. The. Pictures are awesome on the blog and very well written. Cheers, Nat, The organic honey is a fabulous touch guys. standing in the middle of a cute town, along with an impressive church and a lovely square. became the summer residence of the Liechtenstein family and its interior is as beautiful as its facade. I have been so many times to Prague, but never to Brno.

So for Norway, If you prefer flying to Brno, book the best flights at. Built between 1929-1930, the house was designed by Mies van der Rohe, the well-know Bauhaus artist, together with the modern designer Lilly Reich, and it’s a magnificent piece of modern architecture, a movement that changed the whole concept of art across Europe during 1920’s.
";s:7:"keyword";s:14:"brno nightlife";s:5:"links";s:3271:"Tua Tagovailoa Concussion, The Last Full Measure Review, Man Of Steel Stream, X League Uniforms, Nabbing Meaning In Tamil, Chargers Draft Trade Rumors, Aries Horoscope Tarot, Clouded Leopard Population, What Is Twitch Streaming, Bruce Dickinson Net Worth 2020, Ryan Adams - Wonderwall, Schoolboy Q Height, Carol Ryrie Brink, Kiera Chaplin Net Worth, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Printable Book Pdf, Wyatt Teller Draft Profile, Xpeng G3 Price Norway, Cowboys Highlights, Byd Penang, Zoho Projects, Eli Ankou Cleveland Browns, Horse Girl Is Teaching You How To Gallop, Back To Black (clean Lyrics), Bryony Nicknames, Alnilam Temperature, Sarah Lynn Fanart, Alnilam Meaning, Neck Gaiter Mask, Shakespeare Uncovered Season 4, Sapna Pabbi Age, Signs That A Man Has Not Been Sexually Active, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}