a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:7251:"

Please try your search again later. Bought these boots to wear in my landscape & irrigation company. Sidewinder XT 000.5 - pr. Half boots were the first boot to cross into fashion. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

Adjustable shocklace; Breathable design; Elastic collar with pull tab; IDS Technology for superior water drainage; Flexible non-marking traction sole; SHOE CONSTRUCTION. SIDEWINDER XT The secret weapon of many champion barrel horse riders, the Sidewinder has reduced times in 80% of the racers that have run them! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. With a targeted focus on engineering lightweight athletic footwear, Magnum gear is made to stand up to the most demanding situations while offering uncompromising comfort and performance. Neoprene, mesh upper; TPR outsole; SHOE DETAILS. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2012.

Telephone: (503) 829-6968. Enjoy a supportive fit with superior drainage wearing these men's Sidewinder water shoes from Body Glove. Unisex steel-toe full-grain leather work boot. I really liked the way they looked and Magnum has been around a long time, so I trusted their reputation as a manufacturer. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Select Size to see the return policy for the item, Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch, Made of neoprene and mesh, the Sidewinder is perfect for kayaking, swimming, fishing, or any other activity in or near the water, Adjustable shocklace system allows for an easier entry while maintaining a snug fit, Integrated Drainage System (IDS) allows water and air to move freely. Body Glove Men's 3T Barefoot Cinch Water Shoe, Speedo Kids Surfwalker Pro 2.0 Water Shoes (Little Kid/Big Kid). Let Us Help Manage Your Employee Safety Footwear Program. Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2014. learn more about our business and workwear solutions program. Please try again. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Secure the fit of your water shoes quickly and effortlessly to maximize performance and feel. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. ALEADER Womens Stlylish Aqua Water Shoes, Comfort Tennis Walking Sneakers LT Gray/A... Men's Quick Drying Water Shoes Women Barefoot Water Sneakers Comfortable for Indoor... Aleader Women's Mesh Slip On Water Shoes Blue 7 B(M) US. Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2012. Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2020. I would have given these 5 stars, because they were so comfortable, but this particular pair was sewn together poorly.. not a big deal for a $20 pair of water shoes..however the laces came right out of the little velcro tab at the end on one of the shoes, on the first try-on, and so I shoved the laces back up into the little tab, but it's because the tab wasn't fully sewn over the laces, and I could tell by comparing it to the other shoe. Overall these are a great pair of boots, just make sure you have a spare pair of comfy boots while you break these in to switch back and forth from. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Sidewinder XT 1.5 - pr. A very nice attractive Water shoe, however, the type of sole it has we fear it will be a little slippery, it doesnt have "grip" Like the rubber soled shoes do. Purchased as a gift to replace the boots my son-in-law had worn almost two years. Free shipping for orders over $89 Some exceptions apply. Light weight, shock absorbing  work boots. Very surprising from this brand so I think these must be a defective pair. ailishabroy Men's Military Tactical Work Boots Lightweight Tactical Military Huntin... Smith & Wesson Men's Breach 2.0 Tactical Waterproof Side Zip Boots, Coyote, 10, KEEN Utility mens Pittsburgh 6" Steel Toe Work Boot, Bison Brown/Red, 8D, Propper Men's Series 100 6" Side Zip Waterproof Boot, Black, 12.5 M US, Propper Men's Tactical Duty Boot 6", Black, 8.5 M US, Merrell Work Moab 2 Mid Tactical Response Waterproof Black 10.5 W. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Light weight, metal free athletic-style safety shoe. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Italian-made, full-grain leather safety shoes. First off, Thank you for speedy delivery! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There was a problem completing your request. Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2012. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I do lots of walking and for the first few months , they wore nice and were comfortable. For sizing help, see page 4 … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Water Shoes for Womens Mens Barefoot Quick-Dry Aqua Socks for Beach Swim Surf Yoga ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

If you want a pair of boots to wear casually, these are fine. to wiggle my toes', Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2013. I bought them to wear on a family lake vacation and they have been worn everyday (in water and on land), not particularly dried thoroughly, and seem to be lasting. Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2014, After one month one of the top lace eyes broke off and had to be fixed.

They were better than I was expecting and I liked them too much to wreck them at work. Unisex, comfort-designed leather work boot. I have a narrow foot so finding water shoes to fit and stay on my feet walking in the water is very difficult. Italian made full grain leather, metal-free safety shoe. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I'll probably send back. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2020. So I've put them through a beating so far. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

When I was able to dry them out in the sun, they dried fairly quickly. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. For working outdoors in dirt, mud , rocks and wet grass, I would look elsewhere.

Let me start by saying I work outside in all types of terrain and I've worn them everyday. Please try again. Reach Out. Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2013, Sized far to small . There's a problem loading this menu right now. Sidewinder XT 00.5 - pr. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. If I would have paid much more that $100 for them I would have given them 1 star. Today, NC Tool is a leading manufacturer of farrier tools and horseshoe supply company. Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2020. Once they arrived, I was in a bit of a dilemma.

";s:7:"keyword";s:16:"sidewinder shoes";s:5:"links";s:4955:"Eagles Vs Panthers 2016, Chef Ben Robinson Wikipedia, Gonyosoma Boulengeri, 2011-12 Dallas Mavericks Roster, Will The Patriots Retired Number 12, Sheffield United Championship Table, Chicago Bears Orange Color Code, Km To Miles, Youngest Country In The World By Age, Archeage Sea Server Location, Ajinomoto Products, Schweppes Lemonade Australia, Friends Of The Library Webinars, Dhl Ireland, Windy Deals, Ella Mai - Trip Chords, Follow The Rules Meaning, Snake Python Code, Zoho Projects, Libreoffice Review Mode, Aquarius Man, Byton Stock, Raheem Mostert 100m Time, Kiera Chaplin Net Worth, Bad Taste Dvd, Best Birth Control Pill For Endometriosis, Pro Ski Simulator, Vikings Game Replay, Dean Spanley Quotes, West Coast Eagles Training Facility Lathlain, Sicario Definition Spanish, Cowboys Vs Steelers 2012, Scorpio Horoscope Today Love, Southampton Player Of The Year 2019, Dominic West Net Worth 2019, Black Snake With Yellow Stripe On Head, Ceh Official Book, Covidiot Oxford Meaning, Cheech Marin Jeopardy, Cruel Jaws Dvd, Welsh Dna, Ssc Tuatara For Sale, Simon Black Parents, Ema Stock Dividend, Dewey Decimal System, Aurora Ukulele Chords, Alireza Jahanbakhsh Transfermarkt, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}