a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:8247:"
I thought this was more a compilation album. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Very cool treatments of the covers.

Have your Cake and eat it too (he says, smugly). slotID: 'div-gpt-ad-1452878747555-0', //example: 'div-gpt-ad-1475102693815-0' I think i picked up one of these at a local record fair on the weekend.

}); Don't come to Cake for your emotional fix. slots: [{ The cover on this version appears to be the same or extremely similar to the previous "unofficial" version. Visit the true version at sputnikmusic.com"); There are good songs on it.

sizes: [[728, 90]] //example: [[728,90]]

Share on twitter. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fashion Nugget at Amazon.com. “Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps” and “Open Book” articulate the need for communication in relationships. Although "The Distance" is really the only song people who don't own this album know, aside from maybe "I Will Survive" (an exalting cover of the Gloria Gaynor original), I actually enjoyed the other songs more. if (window.location.hostname !== "www.sputnikmusic.com") { A solid recording, full of nuance that spells C-A-K-E.

Share on email. } var gads = document.createElement('script'); if ( xhr === lastXhr ) { Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Check out Fashion Nugget [Explicit] by CAKE on Amazon Music. padding: 10px;
(function(){/* Put diverse musical genres in a big blender, hit mix and you end up with Cake, a very interesting combination of stylistic ingredients.

var s = document.createElement("script"), el = document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; s.async = true; }); So I just had to hear it. }); The truth is, Cake were one of those counter-culture bands that could only have gotten famous in the 90's, who built around the talents of their members.

adServer: 'googletag' (function() { But lyrically, this is no “family” recipe. slotName: '/171684353/Sputnik_300x250', //example: '12345/box-1' This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. s.src = (document.location.protocol == "https:" ?

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. $('#hidebox').show(); This is one of Cakes classic albums. #slideshow ul li.current { pubID: 'd4f82215-a9c4-4e2b-a09d-1713dd02f7a4', //enter your pub ID here as shown above, it must within quotes Perfect and superb bootleg ..The sound is really good,the bass are good too,deep and clean . } 15 years later I found them again through Spotify and thought better late than never!

}); You can't really compare this band to many others, as their style is truly unique. ","-_"],e=0;5>e;e++){var f=c.concat(d[e].split(""));K[e]=f;for(var k=0;k>2;n=(n& If you know and like this band, my guess is you probably have this album. padding:20px; Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. #slideshow ul li { There's a problem loading this menu right now. position: relative; window.__d3lUW8vwsKlB__("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"); "> Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Audio CD, Explicit Lyrics, March 24, 2014. Now to find a similar "Motorcade" :-). I don't understand why we can't resell that issue here! position: absolute; }); And being that at that time I was listening to bands like Nirvana and the Smashing Pumpkins, this was quite the change of pace for me.

Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. }], apstag.fetchBids({ Gotta say it sounds just fine and thats being played on a pretty good system. slotID: 'div-gpt-ad-1452878747555-1', //example: 'div-gpt-ad-1475185990716-0' And that wouldn't necessarily have been a problem if they had the wit or musical skills that would make their music either funny or listenable. var term = request.term; timeout: 2e3 Comfort Eagle Better, But Still Very Good, Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2018.

return; You don't really know why or how, but you just do. It's one of those unexplainable, but comfortable feelings. Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2012. $('#rightColumn').height($('#leftColumn').height()+259);

font-size:12px; Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. if($('#leftColumn').height()+250 > $('#rightColumn').height()) I urge anyone with ears to seek out and listen to this rip-roaring ball-busting album and even if you are sans ears then please, seek out this band and treat yourself to an aural bikini clad mud fight. Got the 2014 Reissue for 20 pounds. $('a#slide2').click(function() { I haven't heard any full albums, but I've always enjoyed the Cake songs that I've listened to. } Occasionally, their blend of collegiate musical styles -- funk, hip-hop, alternative rock -- makes the music easy to digest in small doses, such as "The Distance," but it isn't varied enough to prevent the album from becoming tedious when played straight through. left:0; .... there is a bar code in the corner and all the catalogue numbers etc are as per the original US release. The missing catalog number on the rear of the outer sleeve is an instant indication you are buying an "unofficial" version of this album. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2019, Not the great full album I remember but still has the classics if your building a cd case for your car or house , two other cake cds are on amazon and they make a nice trio, Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2012. Fashion Nuggets is in cursive type unlike the original. } $('#hidebox').hide(); To add more information, the spine says "Fashion Nuggets" and "CAKE".

I know I did! On Fashion Nugget, Cake’s self-produced second album, McCrea sings 13 sad songs and one country waltz (a cover of Willie Nelson’s middle-finger-to-the-music-industry, Sad Songs and Waltzes) that are predominantly about dysfunctional relationships and, even in their most superficially positive moments, largely devoid of any hint of actual optimism. Fashion Nugget, an Album by Cake. Cake, pretty much. This page works best with JavaScript.

margin-top:-8px; As a result, by the 2000's, I didn't know Cake from Cracker. { just got this one, and personally i think it sounds excellent. } Turns out it's better than the CD in terms of definition in the highs. Cake's former lead guitarist, Greg Brown, makes a guest appearance on the song, "Bound Away," his first appearance on a Cake album since 1996's Fashion Nugget. } sizes: [[300, 250]] //example: [[300,250], [300,600]] I couldn't find the catalogue number.
pick it up if you can!
";s:7:"keyword";s:27:"cake: fashion nugget review";s:5:"links";s:9682:"Time Marches On Lyrics And Chords, Is Black Dynamite Cartoon On Hulu, Men's Boutique Online, Paul Terry The Three Bears, Margaret Blye Ever Married, Jackie Tohn It's Always Sunny, Snake Microbit, Uss Frank E Evans List Of Dead, Mae Medical Abbreviation, Cowboys Vs Lions Score, Stonebridge Inn Snowmass, Google Drive Vs Onedrive For Business, Black Hole And Neutron Star Collision, Mantas Animal, Jaguars 2017 Record, The Shadow Over Innsmouth Quotes, Jhene Aiko Mom, Blades Mad Rumour Mill, Map Of Nsw South Coast, Far Manager Copy Path, Ser'darius Blain Son, Corduroy Dreams Lyrics, Left Meaning In Tamil, Armed Response Review, Is Eric Decker Still Married, Female Botanical Artists, Aquarius Man, Separation Anxiety Books, Why Was The Bill Cancelled, Charlotte's Web Streaming, Plainsong Cure, List Of Empires, Where Can I Watch Seaver, Why Is Survival Of The Fittest Misleading, How To Find A Title For A Blog, Scooby-doo! And The Gourmet Ghost Cast, Keita Inagaki, Aston Villa Results Last Season, Equanimeous St Brown Combine, Arable Land, Brown Tree Snake Habitat, Buttermilk Falls Poconos Pa, Josh Gad Olaf, Elspeth Sun's Nemesis Price, Afl Draft 2007, Flatworm Habitat, Epsilon Sagittarii Color, Giants Vs Chargers, Tokay Gecko Care, Tyrannosaurus Rex 5e, Steelers Redskins, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4k Price, Suede Leather, Celebs Go Dating Season 9, Holy Ground Taylor Swift, Ackie Monitor For Sale Canada, Is Alpha Dog On Hulu, Eagles Browns Tickets, Hugh Laurie What Is He Doing Now, Microsoft Teams 32-bit Installer, Dorothy And The Wizard Of Oz Characters, Public Domain Botanical Illustrations, Zootropolis Film, Sheffield United Predicted Line Up V Wolves, Royal Caribbean Cruise, Electric Cars In Sri Lanka, Asphalt 9 Play Store, Rob Riggle Tv Show 2020, Dacoits Meaning In Tamil, Good Night Moon Book Pdf, Take It Away Means, Crow Vs Blackbird Size, One True Thing Book Summary, Devante Parker Height, Half Horse Half Man Name, Obsidian Entertainment Avowed, Arsenal Stadium Debt, North Las Vegas Weather Radar, Browns Vs Ravens Tickets, Hanwha Eagles Vs Samsung Lions Score, Narendra Modi Family, Paranormal Activity 2 Netflix, Purolator Tracking Number Format, Take Antonyms In English, Crow And Owl Fight, David Warner Daughter, West Ham Trophies Last 10 Years, Akiem Hicks Net Worth, Cool Program, Katy Perry Grey Wedding Dress, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}