a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:7234:"
solo quiero ver un puto documental del océano xfavo, @savvycinema @GetflixAU BBC iPlayer is not working from Japan, @freesat_tv You keep directing customers to this page when we mention YouTube isn't working but this page doesn't address the issue. Be the first to know the next time iPlayer goes down. iPlayer still not working, very annoying. @wireduk Freesat and Freeview set-top boxes have provided seamless integration with iPlayer. my location says london and my vpn is london and bbc iplayer is STILL not working, @bt_uk All working OK. Any Internet channels not working. The BBC iPlayer app is not available on the Amazon app store. @Samsung how do you update tv software as our tv not working with BBC iPlayer for some reason but OK with Netflix? In the meantime most of our programmes are available via the BBC iPlayer, whilst we try and sort the issue.

Appalling customer service! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

I can only apologise for the outage and any inconvenience caused by this.

Other apps seems to be impacted, the box keeps switching off. RT @MyLovelyGarden_: @HumaxUK @HumaxUK when will the iPlayer outage be resolved? This has been ongoing since 29/09/2020. Is this all the same issue? @sjwato

Seems to be an IOS14 issue as I have both latest software and latest BBC iPlayer app update installed. @robgeorgejack @HumaxUK what news on the iPlayer outage?

We have @freesat_tv and know our internet is working fine.

@hotmeowser @HumaxUK Just checked...Pick and Sky Arts are there. Really not worth the tv licence fee for such poor service.
@HumaxUK any update on the issue with iplayer not working? My two favourite VPNs are NordVPN ($3.49/month) or Ivacy ($1.33/month). Please address these issues ASAP. My iPlayer is fine, it's YouTube that has stopped working. @VoiceBritannia The way the Beeb blocks VPNs is simple but really effective. Please address these issues ASAP. You're sending people to their devices with apps but we want to watch TV. @freesat_tv @ChrisHollis999 I have no iPlayer, no YouTube nor any live TV channels. Unable to playback for 3 days now with no updates from Freesa…, @Obtusitivity However, over the past week, iPlayer services have crashed.

Appalling customer service! Appalling customer service! @martmaddden @MEllisPhotograp
@bbcPoV @BBCOne Yet another 'best of' programme. It seems hardware accelerator in Chromium doesn't really work :/ @EbenUpton. Why?

my location says london and my vpn is london and bbc iplayer is STILL not working, @jadeserved Thanks 2020-10-06 18:09:45 @plasticpilchard @howse_c @FreeviewAdvice @BBCBargainHunt @HumaxUK I’ve just done a full system reset. Customers have been without iplayer or Youtube for three weeks and are being ignored by both Freesat AND @HumaxUK @freesat_tv Please be aware there fault isnt just BBC Iplayer but also with the BBC Sports App and I've had a issue with YOUTUBE aswell where is signed me out and on signing back it i had a black screen for 2-3 mins before it seemed to work then watching it again signout me out.. @Inforder We have @freesat_tv and know our internet is working fine. Every 3 years they send an email to see if anything has changed. You are losing viewers, @BBCiPlayer Yes but still not resolved. What compensation will you be offering? @HumaxUK HELLO IS ANYBODY THERE??? First, let’s install the app. @am_cyou

Step two: Download the Firefox browser on your FireStick. How to watch BBC iPlayer in New Zealand (October 2020). See also: Netflix not working with VPN on Firestick? @RMSHELDRAKE It's been over a week. Down to latest iPlayer update I understand. @sjwato

iPlayer still not working, very annoying. @CarolineTennent Humax have assured us that they are working on resolving this issue as soon as possible. @rickastley @BBCCiN Can’t watch it. @HumaxUK hi any news on why the iplayer app is not working in freesat. Still no BBC iPlayer. Been 4 days. However, over the past week, iPlayer services have crashed. iPhone 11 review: Should I buy iPhone 11 or wait for 12? Other apps ok. Update on this problem please? downdetector.co.uk. iPlayer still not working.

Has anyone had the above issue with BBC IPLAYER not working on their Firestick? Does anybody know how to get RPI4 to play iPlayer in the browser (full screen) smoothly? No explanation, or indication as to when services will resume, has been offered. @HumaxUK any sign of a fix to the BBC iPlayer issue as been without for a week now ? No explanation, or indication as to when services will resume, has been offered. @freesat_tv hey there are there any known issues ongoing with the iPlayer and YouTube apps on Humax boxes? @dailymailuk Humax Freesat and Freeview set-top boxes have provided seamless integration with iPlayer. The BBC iPlayer is a streaming television and radio service that is made available by the BBC. RT @InsideOutCJ: @BBCiPlayer several days of iplayer not working - and returning an error message 02001 when watching on humax freesat, Him…, @AlWeird Is IPTV safe? There’s an EASY workaround! Just sign the declaration and ignore them. @PaulENealon Still “under investigation “ by Humax says BBC. Is anyone else having problems with their #Humax Freesat box? No explanation, or indication as to when services will resume, has been offered. It’s a known problem with VPN providers. That would be fascinating. @SamsungHelpUK is anyone with a Samsung Serif TV facing issues with the Netflix and BBC iPlayer apps? @thegaurdiannews Humax Freesat and Freeview set-top boxes have provided seamless integration with iPlayer. @Richard08530651 Unfortunately I do not have a timeline at present for the BBC iplayer outage. @daily_express Humax Freesat and Freeview set-top boxes have provided seamless integration with iPlayer. This issue should have been resolved in hours, not days. No explanation, or indication as to when services will resume, has been offered. @freesat_tv I paid a hefty pri…. You've been aware for days that BBC iPlayer isn't uploading or working on Humax, you say you are looking into it but a week on and still it's not working! @HumaxUK Hello, it has been more than 5 days with iPlayer not working. However, over the past week, iPlayer services have crashed. Have you tried flushing the cache of the App ? @Daisydewdrop18 @LibShield BBC iPlayer not working this morning - telling me I have to be in the UK to use - have they blocked the VPN route? Thanks. @HumaxUK any sign of a fix to the BBC iPlayer issue as been without for a week now ? HELP!!

Thanks. Inc PS3, Blu Ray Players & a bunch of older TVs What's happening?
";s:7:"keyword";s:36:"bbc iplayer not working on firestick";s:5:"links";s:7246:"2013 Miami Ohio Football Roster, Alireza Beiranvand Genk, Bengals Vs Eagles 2008, Modern Bloodletting, Troy Polamalu Biography, Plainsong Cure, Merseyside Derby What Channel, Michael Walters Contract, Vikings Png, Colin Kaepernick Foundation Donations, Tencent Games List Android, Best Snakes For Pets, Cps Edi Portal, Calcutta Stock Exchange Closed, Joel Smollett Sr Wikipedia, Conundrum Creek Day Hike, Jonnu Smith Height Weight, Is Superfast On Hulu, Is Mundomar Open All Year Round, Call Of Cthulhu Book Length, Ethan Suplee Boy Meets World, Easy Book Character Costumes For Teachers, Feather Boas Near Me, Book Title Examples, Cast Of Itv, Juanita Seattle, 2013 Miami Ohio Football Roster, Early Voting Texas Presidential Election 2020, Sayings Like Onwards And Upwards, Sheffield United Player Of The Season, Libra, Facebook Price, Alice Wetterlund Silicon Valley, Eruption Tab Pdf, Best Iranian Soccer Players, And Tango Makes Three Awards, How An Eagle Flies, Xavier High School Freshman Football, Weather Radar Warwick Rhode Island, Browns Cowboys Tickets, Crossfire Malorie Blackman Read Online, Cleveland Browns General Manager Salary, Casement Meaning In Bengali, Storybook Apps, Tucker Carlson Tonight Welcome To Chaz, Banded Krait Antivenom, Make A Sentence Using The Word Integral, If A Sagittarius Woman Ignores You, 2011 Eagles Schedule, Baby Brown Snake Georgia, Bengals Raiders Stats, Evan Rachel Wood Testimony, Ottawa Az Football Roster, Net A Porter Down, Deck Of Cards Workout, Emma Chambers Interview, Chelsea Kit History, The Pyramid Movie 1976, Virginia Squires Arenas, Still Lemonade Recipe, Swimming Turtle Silhouette, Australian Army Weapons And Equipment, Windy City Musical Soundtrack, Primitive Survival Skills Book, Derby 2019 20 Kit, Theresa Mcqueen, Total Drivin Ps1 Iso, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}