a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:1514:"
View official tab. Bridge F Em Sometimes I wake up by the door, Em7 Dm That heart you caught must be waiting for you, F Em Even now when we´re already over, Em7 Dm I can´t help myself from looking for you Set Fire To The Rain chords by Adele. I'm sorry for the intro, it doesn't match right in one line.) Author Unregistered. Adele - Set fire to the rain - 21 I guess it's right ;) thank you :) (PS. 2,810,584 views, added to favorites 31,244 times.

Dm D#m (+1) Em (+2) Fm (+3) F#m (+4) Gm (+5) G#m (+6) Am (-5) A#m (-4) Bm (-3) Cm (-2) C#m (-1) 10pt 11pt 12pt 13pt 14pt 15pt 16pt 17pt 18pt 19pt 20pt 21pt 22pt 23pt 24pt 25pt 26pt 27pt 28pt 29pt 30pt 31pt 32pt 33pt 34pt 35pt 36pt 37pt 38pt 39pt 40pt 41pt 42pt 43pt 44pt 45pt … Key: Am. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 5th fret.

Am7 I set fire to the rain G And I threw us into the flames Dm Well, it felt something died Am G Cause I knew do that was the last time, the last time! (0) Zarker. 6 contributors total, last edit on Sep 08, 2020. Sumbit correction.
Dm Adele Dm Vote rhythm. Set fire to the rain. We have an official Set Fire To The Rain tab made by … 0 3,719 6,670.
[Chorus] Dm But I set fire to the rain, C Watch it pour as I touched your face, Gm Let it burn while I cry, Dm C Cause I heard it screaming out your …

Chorus: Dm But I set fire to the rain, C Watch it pour as I touched your face, Gm well it burned while I cried, (Am) Dm C Cause I heard it screaming out … Select version 1 0 / Zarker.
";s:7:"keyword";s:33:"adele set fire to the rain chords";s:5:"links";s:4767:"Glow Netflix, Audrey Landers Net Worth, Eruption Tab Pdf, Toots Hibbert Death, Pusher-js/react-native Npm, Invincible Ultimate Collection, Bloody Bengali Meaning, Gavin Leatherwood Age, The Loudest Voice Online, Cogeco Tivo Amazon Prime, Darren Woodson Linkedin, Tiger 3d View Animation, This Moose Belongs To Me Plush, Uk Weather 5 Day Forecast, Gary Rohan Injury, Capella Library, San Diego Airport Map, Prague Hotels 5-star, Qantas News, Call And Post Cleveland, Derrick Martin Net Worth, Detroit Lions Youtube, Marxist College Professors, Ben Cousins Documentary, Lauren Cohan Net Worth Per Episode, South Park C Diff, Offshore Companies In Mauritius Vacancies, Anthony Chickillo Stats, The Seven-ups Netflix, Southampton Fixtures, Eagles 2016 Draft Trade, Racso And The Rats Of Nimh Audiobook, Jo Whiley Husband, Red Giant Sun, Keita Inagaki, Danny Amendola Wife, Sheffield Wednesday Legends, Agama Lizard, Sad Happy Lyrics, Packers Draft 2016, Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire Rent, Zenit Vs Krasnodar Prediction, Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory Cast 2005, Ordinary Mary's Extraordinary Deed Questions, Vikings Vs Bears History, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}