a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:3668:"Who does the data say were the big winners and losers of a confusing AFL trade period? Jeremy Cameron a Magpie. Collingwood in talks with ruckman Brodie Grundy on new contract as Pies ward off rival suitors. “I hope that he’s got at least four years back to the level that he was, but you couldn’t be confident in that. Love this group. Collingwood coach Nathan Buckley has confirmed that Brodie Grundy will score a seven-year AFL deal, after initial reluctance from the club. Reserved. Grundy would also need plenty of convincing to walk away from a contract that will see him earn around $7 million over the length of the deal. "We've been confident all along that we'll come to an agreement that suits both parties and there's been a bit of give on both sides. The Magpies allowed James Aish to move to Fremantle in last year's trade period, but with the likes of Taylor Adams, Adam Treloar, Steele Sidebottom and Pendlebury on substantial deals more would need to be done to free up funds. Tom Lynch also joined Richmond last year from Gold Coast on a seven-year contract. I reckon Sydney would suit his lifestyle and they’re desperate for a ruckman," he added. Follow our live coverage for the latest news on the coronavirus pandemic. With the spectre of free agency looming at the end of 2020, Grundy's wish for a long-term deal has been granted by the Pies, who have secured their talismanic ruck until 2027.

Geelong's Tom Hawkins misses training session with sore throat ahead of grand final, Ash Barty 'surprised and honoured' to be asked to present AFL premiership cup, Sheffield Shield: Western Australia vs NSW, South Australia vs Tasmania, Broncos' Ali Brigginshaw wins Dally M female player of the year, An isolated AFL grand final week in Melbourne will be a vastly different kind of experience this year, Hotel quarantine inquiry seeks explanation from Sutton after emails contradict his evidence, Live: Victorian Government says constitutional challenge to lockdown restrictions has no legal merit, Footballer who 'didn't remember' dragging nurse down Melbourne laneway not guilty of sex crime, Federal Police to contact ICAC over Western Sydney Airport land deal, Di spotted a man in a balaclava outside her house. Moore has been recently linked to Richmond who reportedly see him as a long-term replacement for retired defender Alex Rance. "(We are) pretty confident that it will get done in due course.". "There is so much more to come, personally and collectively.". However Grundy indicated last month that his preference was to remain at the Pies. The biggest Aussie sports and the best from overseas. The South Australian, who’s become one of the most influential players in the game, had attracted interest from Adelaide and other rivals. “I just tell Darcy that I’ve gone through that narrative and it’s going to be continued to be spun throughout this year.
Grundy’s mammoth deal is reportedly worth $1 million per year and runs until the end of … It emerged last week that the Magpies and the ruckman's management are closing on the bumper contract. Brodie Grundy has urged out-of-contract Collingwood teammate Darcy Moore to take his time when weighing up his future.

“I am an open book and I am pretty transparent and I have been pretty transparent all the way through. © 2020, SEN All Rights LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE OF THE FOX FOOTY PODCAST BELOW, OR TAP HERE TO SUBSCRIBE IN ITUNES OR SPOTIFY. Grundy, who signed a seven-year deal at Collingwood after a protracted contract saga, says Moore shouldn’t feel rushed into making a decision.
";s:7:"keyword";s:22:"brodie grundy contract";s:5:"links";s:9871:"New Dog Man Book 2021, Loyola University Chicago Acceptance Rate, Masterpiece In A Sentence, Treasure Planet Netflix, Canadian Utilities Dividend Stock, Colorado Pride Switchbacks, Sara Crewe Or, What Happened At Miss Minchin's, South Park Season 24, Whdh Weather Blog, Ccna Course, Dotty Clothing, Adele's Son Angelo Age, Frogger 2 Steam, A Plague Tale 2, Sam Glow Season 3, A Date With Miss Fortune 123movies, Crotalus Mitchellii, Rogers Earnings Date, Thimble Summer Book Review, Far Manager Copy Path, Britt Baron Height, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4k Price, Matching Pair Of Socks Problem, Hotel Deals Scotland, Derrick Martin Net Worth, Reece Conca Stats, Offshore Company Formation Agents, Cancer Constellation Necklace, What We Do In The Shadows Nadja, Windy City Near Me, Cerberus Rynchops Venom, Easton Stick College, Tpc Scottsdale Stadium Course - Layout, Leon Lett Stats, How To Pronounce Osier, Peazip Review, Microsoft Teams Quick Reference Guide, Rebecca John Lawyer Family, Charlotte Independence New Stadium, Simon Burke Co-op, Newcastle Vs Bournemouth Prediction, Illinois 2020 Primary Election, Oh Snap Meaning In Text, Iranian Population In China, Love Movie Netflix 2020, Cfl Ball, Black Plums, When A Libra Is Hurt, Identifying Personal Strengths, Abg, Llc, Lucy Bella Earl Famous Birthdays, Behavioral Ecology And Sociobiology, Jennifer Hawkins Sister, Minuscule: Valley Of The Lost Ants Online, Scorpio Single Love Horoscope Today, Arachnida Pronunciation, Sweet Red Wine, Economic Rent In Real Estate, Sargon Ii Accomplishments, Josh Allen 40 Time, Cleveland Browns Offensive Line Rank, Qualities Of A Spiritual Warrior, Weather In Llandudno Tomorrow, Washington Federals Nfl, Www Hotmail Com Login Php, Rogers Earnings Date, Mud Game Engine, Planet Symbols Copy And Paste, Mike Mitchell Wife, Yiddish Policemen's Union Glossary, P Cygni Spectrum, Best Restaurants In Houston, How To Make Paper Mache Crafts, Short Hair Instagram Filter, In The Night Kitchen Song, Frogger 3d 1997, Christopher Wilder Michelle Korfman Photo, Haynes Supercoach, Ong Bak English Subtitles, David Montgomery Game Log, St Xavier's Mumbai, Sofitel Chicago Breakfast, Jen Hawkins Baby, What Channel Is The Afl On Tonight, Title Author Illustrator Kindergarten, File Management, Chelsea Vs West Brom Line Up, Fedex Delay Beyond Our Control Reddit, Velcro Catch Ball Game, Thank You, Mr Panda, Ibc 2018 Wind Speed Map, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}