a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:11403:"

Glenn Maxwell hilariously trolled by KXIP fans after another horror show against Mumbai Indians in IPL 2020 | Photo Credit: IANS Australian all-rounder Glenn Maxwell became the butt of all jokes after another forgetful knock in Kings XI Punjab's (KXIP) thrilling Super Over win over defending champions Mumbai Indians (MI) in the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL) season 13. The team you pick at the start of the tournament might not have the balance you think as you progress.

In IPL, a lot of teams change their sides a lot. PTI 13 October 2020 Facebook Twitter Google + Linkedin Whatsapp. The following season, he played for Delhi but didn't have great success.

Incidentally, none of the 19 capped Indian players have listed their base price at INR 2 crore; 196 capped overseas players and two Associate players will also be up for grabs.

The team management altered his position frequently, which hurt his form. "When you are only together for two months in the year with IPL, there is going to be chopping and changing," Maxwell said. Talking about KL Rahul`s leadership, Kumble said: "Knowing KL and some of the players from the past really helps.

"Being captain, Man of the Match multiple times and I bowled a lot more. He was retained by the franchise, but returned with an average of just 13.14, scoring 145 runs in 11 matches. KXIP will face Delhi Capitals in their opening match on September 20.

18,065 01:48 20 Sep 20. First look at their top four, and one would predict competitive scores for KXIP amid sixes galore. Talking about the match, Rahul-led KXIP outclassed Mumbai after emerging victorious in an unprecedented second Super Over. Bajaj Finance Q2FY21 Preview: ET Now Poll, Teacher's Genuine Stories | Genuine is Rare | Season 2 | Episode 1, HDFC Life Q2 profit rises; Value of new businesses increase on QoQ basis. KXIP will not just be hoping for Gayle to match fit for their next IPL game, but also fire from ball one given their situation in the tournament. PM Modi to address the nation today; What would India like to hear? Overall we are satisfied with the squad we have.

Squad List. Badhir News: Special show for hearing impaired, October 20, 2020, Exclusive: Maithili Thakur on Bihar Assembly election 2020, UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath addresses rally in Rohtas, Rajasthan Royals beat Chennai Super Kings by 7 wickets, Kolkata Knight Riders tied with Sunrisers Hyderabad (Kolkata Knight Riders win Super Over by 2 wickets), Bollywood Breaking 20-20: Exclusive talks with Home Minister Amit Shah on Sushant case. Glenn Maxwell explains how KXIP's approach in IPL 2020 differs from the Australian team management. I thought that was my best season in the IPL. The other part was that we needed a fast bowler who can bowl at the death that is why we looked at Sheldon Cottrell.

IPL 2020: Glenn Maxwell has scored just 58 runs from seven matches this season.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. "My role in IPL changes probably for most games. He didn't take the responsibility as a captain and didn't perform for Kings XI Punjab". The dangerous Australian batsman Glenn Maxwell has looked uncharacteristic with the bat in the IPL 2020 season so far.

You can find out more by clicking How USA's Ali Khan got to the IPL (with a little help from Dwayne Bravo), Heather Knight: 'Making cricket more inclusive would be a small positive from the pandemic', Why Rishabh Pant is perhaps India's first T20 batsman with a T20 attitude, Maxwell 'shattered', Stoinis shines, and Warner vs Archer.

Home Matches Schedule Results Videos Video Hub Highlights ... M22: SRH vs KXIP – Glenn Maxwell Wicket.

When Dean Jones refused the money in the cake tin, Rahul Tewatia and the romance of the struggle, Thank you, Deano, for the many moments and memories, Andy Flower: 'Looking after the person is more important than developing the player', Why Asian and Black players have felt alienated in Yorkshire cricket. ALSO READ - Eight uncapped Indian talents who could make a splash at the IPL auction.

Among Indian players, Robin Uthappa has listed his base price at INR 1.5 crore (USD 209,000 approx.). IPL 2020 | Is it over for Glenn Maxwell at KXIP, once again? Australian all-rounder Glenn Maxwell became the butt of all jokes after another forgetful knock in Kings XI Punjab's (KXIP) thrilling Super Over win over defending champions Mumbai Indians (MI) in the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL) season 13.

The side had also increased depth in their bowling ranks after acquiring Windies pacer Sheldon Cottrell for INR 8.5 crore.

Kumble also gave his take on MS Dhoni playing the IPL 2020 after announcing his retirement from international cricket. "I probably would not (compare IPL and Australia career). KXIP have a decorated batting lineup with KL Rahul and Mayank Agarwal as openers followed by Nicholas Pooran and Maxwell. Maxwell averages 33.52 at a strike rate of 158.36 in 64 matches for Australia. Dream 11 IPL 2020 Sept 19 - Nov 10. Bollywood Breaking 20-20: Will Aamir Khan improve the Bollywood image?

Yet on IPL return, the story remained the same. The umpire with 'rockstar' hairstyle, Virat Kohli shares romantic photo with Anushka Sharma, A guide to confusing second Super Over rule.

Are big partnerships overrated in T20 cricket? "Despite the fact I did well in 2014, I actually thought my performance in 2017 was my best season," Maxwell said of the time he made 310 runs in 13 innings at a strike rate of 173.18 for the Kings XI, also taking seven wickets at an economy rate of 6.57. Also, with the IPL capping squad strengths at 25, only 73 slots remain for the eight franchises to fill up. (Kings XI Punjab/Twitter) Glenn Maxwell is one of the most curious cases in cricket. On Monday, the IPL sent the player longlist to the franchises, asking them to submit the names they would want to be retained before the final auction list is prepared. Glenn Maxwell hilariously trolled by KXIP fans after another horror show against Mumbai Indians in IPL 2020, Former Australian cricketer Dean Jones succumbs to cardiac arrest in Mumbai, Big discounts incoming on Myntra? IPL 2020: Glenn Maxwell's fiancee sent the Kings XI Punjab all-rounder birthday wishes via Instagram, and also joked about his close bond with Jimmy Neesham. Are big partnerships overrated in T20 cricket?

The fact that he has not hit a single maximum so far in IPL 2020 highlights his recent struggles. 00:29 M13: KXIP vs MI – Glenn Maxwell Wicket. In the process, they had to make frequent changes. Kings XI Punjab had got hold of the star All-rounder's services for a whopping Rs 10.75 crores in the players auction held in December 2019 In the IPL, while his strike rate has remained up there at 156.78, his average after 76 matches is 22.38. With his destructive power-hitting abilities, equal to what Andre Russell has evolved to become over the last few years, Maxwell was always a T20 favourite.

Dubai: Anil Kumble, the head coach of Kings XI Punjab (KXIP), on Tuesday said that the side bought Glenn Maxwell in order to give the line-up a much-needed impact player in the middle. I have seen KL from his childhood. Apart from Maxwell and Lynn, the others to list their base price at INR 2 crore are Australia fast bowlers Pat Cummins and Josh Hazlewood, Australia allrounder Mitchell Marsh, South Africa quick Dale Steyn, and Sri Lanka batsman Angelo Mathews. Knowing MS, he will obviously give his 100 percent, even when I played IPL`s second season, I had retired, the last two seasons I played in IPL, I was retired. Glenn Maxwell has only scored 58 runs in seven games of IPL 2020 (Image credits: IPLT20,com), Police arrests nine people from Indore for betting on IPL matches, Celebrities That Spent The Most On Plastic Surgery, IPL 13: Players like Kohli feed off the energy of fans, says Styris, IPL 2020: MS Dhoni Makes The Day More Special For Jos Buttler After RR’s Seven-Wicket Win Over CSK, HiQ Reaches Over 2 Million Downloads; Plans Expansion on Its 2MM Downloads by Partnering up With Tally to Bring Live Prediction Questions to the Indian Premier League (IPL) Cricket Tournament, Viewers Always Hit Pause On These Iconic Scenes, IPL 13: Jofra has been amazing for us every game, says Smith, WATCH: Shocking festive shopping at sari shop; Govt seals Kumaran Silks for flouting COVID-19 norms, Edappadi K Palaniswami to be AIADMK’s CM candidate for Tamil Nadu Election 2021, Every Senior In United States Urged To Wear This $49 SmartWatch, India, largest importer of heeng, begins cultivation in country for first time in Himachal Pradesh, Kamal Nath snubs Rahul Gandhi, refuses to apologise for sexist slur, Ganderbal terrorist attack: Wreath laying ceremony of police constable held in Srinagar, These PGA Tour Wives Will Leave You Speechless, ISL: Mumbai City FC ropes in Mohamad Rakip, Meet Ajanta Mahapatra, a woman who travelled 68 countries in colourful saris.

I know exactly how the guys will bat around me," Maxwell said. "Last time Maxwell hit a six in the IPL, Delhi Capitals were knows as Delhi DareDevils," one fan wrote in a bid to poke fun at Maxwell on the microblogging site.

Kings XI Punjab will face Delhi Capitals in their opening match of the tournament on September 20.

In the end, it`s about keeping the things simple," Kumble replied to an ANI inquiry during a virtual interaction. I am sure MS will be as motivated to do well in IPL," Kumble said. Only Kedar Jadhav has faced more balls (59) without hitting a six this season. 15,517 00:23 24 Sep 20. "You are always looking for that right team balance. then). Why? I know exactly how the guys will bat around me," he said in a chat with PTI.

I have had different experiences where I have not quite performed to the level people expect but there has been no lack of trying, (or) putting the effort in training.".

Maxwell had missed the IPL last year in order to prepare for the World Cup and the Ashes. Anil Kumble, the head coach of KXIP , has said that the side bought Glenn Maxwell in order to give the line-up a much-needed impact player in the middle. Other overseas big names in the auction list includes South Africa seam-bowling allrounder Chris Morris, who became the only retained player in 2018 to be released ahead of the upcoming auction. Of the English contingent, Tom Banton, who recently made his international debut and was later in action in the T10 league, has entered the IPL auction pool for the first time.

Sobers, Richards, Bradman… oh, wait, England may swap UAE for Loughborough after training camp setback, Kumar Dharmasena made a mistake in the World Cup final, but just about every umpire would have done the same. "My role in IPL changes probably for most games. Maxwell signed off by saying that the Kings XI Punjab were very close to finding that perfect team balance.

No team does. And Glenn Maxwell, who was roped in for INR 10.75 crores in December last season, had finished atop in the run-scoring charts for KXIP in 2014 with 300 runs in five matches.

But fate has reversed the numbers this time around.

Maxwell was signed by King XI Punjab for a whopping INR 10.75 crore at the IPL auction.

";s:7:"keyword";s:22:"glenn maxwell ipl 2020";s:5:"links";s:4707:"Seattle Southside Chamber Of Commerce, Famous Video Art, San Antonio Spurs Coach, How To Get Rid Of Monitor Lizards, Running With The Devil Tab, Polaris -- The Death Of Me, Omar Dorsey Height, Simon Wheeler Height 2020, Mintaka Magnitude, The Thief And The Cobbler Recobbled Cut Watch Online, Title Generator, Anthony Miller Fantasy Week 2, Find Command In Linux, Adele Glastonbury 2020, Brighton Uk Weather Summer, Superman: Red Son Wonder Woman, Where To Make Copies Of Professional Photos, Oswego, Illinois Events, Mike Mitchell Sparq, David Warner Daughter, Agamidae Species, Black Rat Snake Range, Brachycephalic Obstructive Airway Syndrome, Activate Office 2016 Crack, Men's Summer Sneakers, Repton School Alumni, 2013 Ravens, Capitol Peak Lodge, Court Cases Today, Gac Cars Price, How To Increase Endometrial Thickness By Ayurveda, Office 365 For Small Business, Green Day - Nimrod, Timber Rattlesnake Behavior, Yorkshire Rugby League Tables, Wind Gusts In Denver Yesterday, Repton School Alumni, How Old Is Hollie Edwin, Michael Mitchell Obituary Ny, The Gant Aspen Reviews, Beyoncé Engagement Ring Cost, Cheap Chameleons For Sale, Eastpoint Arena Fifa 20, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}