a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:4442:"
Muyeser’s message ends with a farewell to her family. They're like mice being experimented on for research purposes. While in Xinjiang, Li is introduced to a security official in the government. But it also breaks my heart. The Chinese promote the products by highlighting how advanced the technology is for controlling people. Then, three years later, China got a new leader. [Speaking Uyghur] I need a Chinese SIM card.

Already, Chinese companies, many working in Xinjiang, are supplying technology to more than 60 countries. She never returned. Here in northern Thailand, we are introduced to someone willing to help, a businessman who often works with journalists. [Speaking Mandarin] The distinct facial structure of Uyghurs was entered into the data bank, so just the faces of Uyghurs are being targeted for analysis. There’s a lot less room for dissent in Xi’s China.

This investigation will be very stressful. [Speaking Mandarin] You go straight through. The police are everywhere; shots of them have to be taken quickly. Over two years ago, she received a chilling voice message from her sister. A week into his trip, he has a chance meeting with a Uyghur who speaks English. No one knew when Gulgine would be released. You don’t know whether they will take you next month or next year?
Hello? In its responses to us, the Chinese government said, “The security situation in Xinjiang has been greatly improved” and “There is more effective protection of the freedom of religious belief and human rights of Uyghur Muslims.”. Sadyrzhan is on his way from his home in Kazakhstan to the Chinese border. Xinjiang is China’s largest region.

Our podcast takes you inside their reporting. This program contains graphic imagery. There’s not been a word from her. FRONTLINE investigates the Communist regime’s mass imprisonment of Muslims, and its use and testing of … [Speaking Mandarin] It’s a computer system which is like a reservoir. Many Uyghurs living abroad are skeptical of the Chinese government claims. [Speaking Mandarin] See the transformation. Uyghurs and other Muslims are also required to install an app on their phones to monitor for content the government deems suspicious. We’ll be especially careful.

With Will Lyman. After Xi Jinping became president, a series of high-profile, violent attacks took place across China. The only thing he’s heard is this message she sent to a mutual contact. As for Hikvision, it told us it’s not involved in the operation of its equipment but takes its responsibility to protect human rights seriously and has hired an expert to ensure human rights compliance. Major funding for FRONTLINE is provided by the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation. [Speaking Mandarin] We’re going to find out what the real situation is in Xinjiang. A message from a woman to her husband, secretly sent from somewhere over these mountains. They open and check our bags. By creating an account, you acknowledge that PBS may share your information with our member stations and our respective service providers, and that you have read and understand the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. I became very scared.

You'll receive access to exclusive information and early alerts about our documentaries and investigations. [Speaking Mandarin] I can’t imagine the consequences if I hadn’t studied here. Huawei insists that its work in Xinjiang is only “general purpose and based on global standards” and “complies with all applicable laws.”. As COVID-19 spread from Asia to Europe, why was the U.S. caught so unprepared? With undercover footage and firsthand accounts from survivors of China's detention camps, FRONTLINE investigates the Communist regime’s mass imprisonment of Muslims, and its use of sophisticated surveillance technology against the Uyghur community. But, I don’t have much hope. During this time, China was believed to have built around 1,200 detention camps that held an estimated 2 million Uyghurs and other Muslims, what experts have described as the largest mass incarceration of an ethnic group since the Holocaust.
I’ll come back." This includes research and development and experimenting with technologies.

How El Paso became President Trumps immigration testing ground. [Speaking Mandarin] Nowadays, Xinjiang is promoting national unity to become one family.
";s:7:"keyword";s:34:"china undercover frontline summary";s:5:"links";s:8696:"Mike Mitchell Combine, Steelers Vs Texans Score, What Do Polar Bears Eat On Minecraft, Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Amazon, Nrcs Wind Rose, Cruel Jaws Dvd, Ceh Dumps 2019, Horoscope Vierge Mois, Adrian Smith Net Worth, Jim Donovan Goldman Sachs Wife, Horoscope Lion Femme, Not Acceptable, Waldorf Astoria Chicago Jobs, Laawaris Cast, Las Vegas Weather Radar, Alireza Jahanbakhsh Wife, Trello Vs Asana Vs Monday, Emma Thompson Daughter, Ella Mai - Trip Chords, Baby Bear, Baby Bear, What Do You See Printables, Microsoft Lists In Teams, 2005 Nfl Draft, How Much Do You Get Paid For Killing Pythons In Florida, Barrington Atlas Online, John Kavanagh Mma, Paul Weiss, Riverfront Stadium 2002, What Animal Is Betsy In Dolittle, The King In Yellow Curse, Abronia Taeniata, Futurama 123movies, Shake Senora Lyrics, Belly Up Aspen, Miami International Airport Map, Cassady Mcclincy Height, Mary Jacobs Graham, Usps In Transit, Arriving Late, Joji Chords, Hacked Unblocked Games 500, Outside Catfish And The Bottlemen Lyrics, Archaeologist Tools, What Happened To Hilary Swank, Byd Penang, Sally4ever Review, The Accidental Investment Banker Book, Pusher Disconnect, Peregrine Falcon Vs Eagle, Sheffield United Forum, Ninja Mixer, Leeds Squad 2020, Kyle Swimmer Actor, Gemini Horoscope 2020, Druids Names, Bryson Tiller - True To Self Review, Simian Height, Redskins 2015 Record, Colts Jaguars Predictions, French House Artists, Love Images, Rosie Cavaliero Interview, List Of Empires, Mobile Internet Banking, Browns Offensive Line Coach Hut, American Gangster Netflix, Best Hip Hop Songs, Rm Williams Dynamic Flex Craftsman Review, Mailchimp Pricing, Linda Sebastian Tarkenton, Bleeding Concrete Meaning, Jets Jaguars 2020, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}