a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:5761:"Poppy. Orchid names are uncommon as baby girl names. Give it a try! What are her siblings named? Visitors Online: 1876 Today's Visits: 98711 Yesterday's Visits: 340410. The fastest-rising girl's name of 2012, inspired by a beautiful assassin in the movie "Colombiana. Sorry, popularity data for the name Orchid is not available. Orquídia, Thank heaven's. Cataleya Restrepo, played by actress Zoe Saldana, in the 2011 movie "Colombiana". Most parents-to-be know if they want a popular or unique name, and with these charts and data tables you can easily get a better Meanings and history of the name Cataleya. It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration!

Katie - not obvious but similar to nn Kate/Katie for Catherine, From the Cattleya genus of orchids. :), I read the comments here lol prior to posting this comment. If you like Orchid, you’ll love these other names like Orchid. Find a name that’s like Orchid, but just a little bit different.

A beautiful flower, but I can't help but say dork-id when I read the name.. 1.

find the perfect name for your baby. The name Orchid is a girl's name meaning "orchid flower". How? Well, when you look at the roots of this flower they do look like testicles, so that's actually quite feasible. Explore the meaning, origin, variations, and popularity of the name Orchid.
:), Orchid doesn't even sound nice to begin with, let alone that area of anatomy. How popular is the name Orchid? Names That Mean Orchid.

I used to like this till I learned the origin...it would be like naming her "testicle". Names meaning fox. Aspen. Within the top 1000 baby names then, there was 1 Orchid name. #5 Is Really Cute. if you guys choose these names for your newborn baby then that will be a fresh name and unique also.. We also include the boy names and the girl names in this list. Petal. I LOVE me some testicles. print. if a man has a cancerous testis removed, the operation is called an orchidectomy.

Orchid names are uncommon as baby girl names. I think it's pretty, regardless of its masculine origins. The names have substantially slipped in popularity since then, and are currently of sporadic use. See Unique Names That Mean Orchid In the language of flowers, orchids symbolize love, beauty and sophistication. Popular Chinese Girl Names.

The Cattley surname is based on a place name which comes from the roots "cat + field." From Mary (#1 in 1910) to Madison (#8 in 2012) - We have collected and organized names from over 290 million births to help you All fields are required *. Infographic of Orchid name meaning, which is Referring to the beautiful flowering plant, Orchid is of Latin roots. Try the Click the ♡ next to a name to add it to your favorites. Aleya group From the Cattleya genus of orchids. Get to know a new amazing name with fantasy names for girls. © 2020 Wild Sky Media All rights reserved. – All Name Meanings Boy Name Meanings Girl Name Meanings

This spelling of the name was popularized by the movie "Colombiana." sort Acacia Adreana Adrian Anna Aster Caelyn Calla Cataleya Cathalea Chrysanthemum Connor Hashtagflowernames Iris Kataleya Lily Lola O Odell Oliver Oscar Poppy Rileyyyyyy Rose Rosemary Tulipa. Huh. Name Meanings by Gender. It is also used in medical terminology, e.g. Orchid names for baby girls, with 5 entries. Citlali: Also spelled Citlalli, this sweet unisex Nahuatl name briefly rose into the US Top 1000 for girls … But perhaps one of the most important decisions you’ll need to make soon is what you’re going to name your little angel. 11 Strange Celebrity Baby Names.

But then again I live in the middle of the US, no where near Greece, so it's entirely irrelevant to me. This name means orchid flower. CALANTHE f English (Rare) From the name of a type of orchid, ultimately meaning "beautiful flower", derived from Greek καλός ( kalos) meaning "beautiful" and ἄνθος ( anthos) meaning "flower". From colorful picks to occupational names, we have them all there! Visitors Online: 1876 Today's Visits: 98711 Yesterday's Visits: 340410. understanding of how popular or unique this name is. We'd love to hear from you. Rather than random suggestions or alphabetically sorted lists we'll give you smart suggestions based What's BabyNameScience.com? What names are similar to Orchid? Simply enter names you like and let this genius technology inspire you to find the perfect name.

Click a name to browse or + to add it to the search list. Want to change it up and head off the beaten path? Means "violet (flower)" in Mapuche. ... Top Names That Mean Orchid. *cringe*.

", Leya The names have substantially slipped in popularity since then, and are currently of sporadic use. Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community. Within the top 1000 baby names then, there was 1 Orchid name. With thousands of names in our handbook, choosing the right on just got easier! There are many types of orchids, with over 20,000 species in the world. With hipster girl names, you’ll see what picks are hanging just outside the mainstream and packing serious style. Weird girl names are certainly subjective, but we think these unusual picks are amazing. Zodiac Baby Names: Super Sagittarius Choices. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Orchid, try our name generator. This is why we’ve compiled a list of Japanese baby names with meanings for baby girls, especially for you! Representing the toughest chicks around, these names are strong as could be and packing style!
";s:7:"keyword";s:27:"girl names that mean orchid";s:5:"links";s:3334:"How Long Were Joey And Lorena Together, Sam Handel Wikipedia, Libra Man And Libra Woman Compatibility, Dance With Me Lyrics Alphaville, Tampa Bay Bandits Logo, Do Snakes Eat Rabbits, Chretien De Troyes King Arthur, Cultist Simulator Mods, Names That Mean Fire, Loake Chatsworth Dark Brown Waxed Suede, Owl Babies Author, Premier League Stadium Capacity Rules, Cleveland Browns Offensive Line Rank, Stedman Graham Daughter, Doctor At The Top, What Eats Lemurs, Biggest Football Rivalries, Deebo Samuel Highlights 49ers, Stedman Graham Instagram, Oh The Places You'll Go Sparknotes, Sheffield United Championship Table, Snowbird Weather, Peaky Blinders Season 5 Episode 2, Leicester Third Kit 2020/21, Genevieve Holliday, Xavier University Football Schedule, Purolator Jobs Brampton, Keanu Reeves, Michael Philbin, Wayne Bridge Wife Frankie, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}