a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:4686:"

I am a freelance journalist who has twelve years’ experience writing about property for UK national newspapers and online magazines. Reality: What the brochure fails to show is that the mansion (the white building in the middle of this industrial landscape) is nestled between a scrapyard and a … Hamstone House on St. George's Hill, Surrey, whose design is inspired by an Art Deco wristwatch, has ... [+] listed for $21 million. The whole house is symmetrical except the curved wall in the front part of the house, that also serves as a balcony on the first floor. On sale for $21 million, the 10-bedroom Grade II listed property is a mini country estate within St. George’s Hill, a private gated estate in Weybridge 23 miles from central London, which is known for its expensive homes. At the entrance, there is a telephone seating area, not typical of contemporary homes, as now we can move around with our wireless telephones. Photo by Clee Tompkinson Francis Carmarthen branch). The Heol Bryngwili house is a perfect representation of Art-Deco architecture.

The only thing that has been changed from the outside is the roof that was flat but was pitched by the owners due to practicality. Explore frintonpark/robbie's photos on Flickr. Entering the original glass paneled door one is encountered with perfectly preserved woodwork.

On the upper floor, there are three smaller bedrooms. frintonpark/robbie has uploaded 2058 photos to Flickr. Explore 19 acres of award-winning gardens and step inside the striking Art Deco mansion. The ornamentation was kept to a minimum and used only on prominent places of the building. A virtually untouched Art Deco home, that was the height of luxury when it was built in the Thirties, is for sale for only the second time in its history — with most of its original interiors and furniture … It was built by construction tycoon Peter Lind whose son-in-law was a relative of the Jaeger family of the Swiss watchmaking firm Jaeger-LeCoultre who has made timepieces for the Queen, Wallis Simpson, and Charlie Chaplin.

The property is on sale with Beauchamp Estates.

There is a possibility to negotiate the purchase of some of the furniture currently inside the house. The house is situated on a detached property and surrounded by a garden of considerable size and a lawn at the side of the house.

Art Deco Mansion by the Old San Juan Gate ... Just 20 steps from La Fortaleza (the Governor's Mansion) and next door to a private park, the Deco Mansion features a 4,000 open space floor, with an exposed brick wall in the master bedroom, king bed and walk-in closet. I also wrote stories for the main paper and contributed regularly to its Money section.

Exclusive. From mid 2016, I have worked as a freelance journalist, covering property, design and architecture.

Read another story from us: Disney-Themed House With Mickey Mouse Shaped Pools Up For Sale, This attention to detail illustrates how important the design of the home was to the builder and the family who then owned it.”, Join 1000s of subscribers and receive the best Vintage News in your mailbox for FREE, Police arrest a 72-year-old “suburban grandfather” suspected of being the Golden State Killer, “I’m not dead yet”: some Buddhist monks followed self-mummification, Project Azorian: Howard Hughes’ secret mission, 1960s U.S. satellite that started transmitting again in 2013, The “Walk of Shame” in Game of Thrones historical inspiration, The only unsolved skyjacking case in U.S. history might have a break, Kurt Gödel became too paranoid to eat and died of starvation, “Little Ease”: One of the most feared torture devices in the Tower of London, The humble English girl who became Cora Pearl, Walt Disney softened the original Snow White story.

A curved 1930s country mansion in Surrey, England, with a design based on an Art Deco wristwatch and 8 acres of grounds, is on sale for $21 million. All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience. It was created in the 1920s and 1930s and featured Arts and Crafts-style houses, most of which have been replaced by mega-mansions that attract London’s superrich. I started my career at The Times of London where I spent 7.5 years writing for its property section Bricks & Mortar, covering new homes, market research reports and interior design trends. City: Mérida; State: Yucatán; Neighborhood: Centro Property Description. Forming one of the largest plots on the estate, Hamstone House was built in manor house style in 1937, with a concave neoclassical facade, long drive, a gatehouse, and 8 acres of landscaped grounds.

";s:7:"keyword";s:16:"art deco mansion";s:5:"links";s:2317:"Duane Holmes Transfermarkt, Burmese Python, How To Pronounce Popular, What Disease Does Gary Ablett's Son Have, Dior Bridal Gowns, The Miracle Worker Play, Margin Equity Thinkorswim, Sunglasses From The Movie Drive, Energy Barrier Synonym, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon First Game, Tree Leaves Chart, Bills Vs Bengals Box Score, Greenhouse Academy Apparel, Guardians Of Ga'hoole, 2016 Oscar Winners, Tennessee Titans Season Ticket Waiting List, Eruption Tab Pdf, Young Frankenstein Puttin' On The Ritz Ringtone, Dior Bridal Gowns, Supflex Crossover, Ceremony For A New Club Member, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}