a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:5404:"
Former Cowboys defensive lineman Leon Lett said his infamous fumble against the Dolphins on Thanksgiving in 1993 still haunts him. 15,925 Total Views Find high-quality Leon Lett stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. But that Bills player was receiver Don Beebe and he never gave up on the play. It looked like there was no one in sight as he had a 10-yard head start on the nearest Bills player. The Dolphins trailed the Cowboys 14-13 with just seconds remaining in the game and were attempting a field goal for the go-ahead score.

Here's to you guys in an otherwise boring Super Bowl. The Cowboys suffered their latest Thanksgiving blunder Thursday, but … 1890 GIFs Search, discover and share your favorite Country Girl GIFs. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Here are some of the others for you to decide. Your team’s Premium Access agreement is expiring soon. ", 10 greatest Thanksgiving NFL performances. Teammates could laugh about it because they hoisted the Lomardi Trophy. "Of course my teammates and the coaching staff were all upset, and I could understand that," Lett said. Click here to request Getty Images Premium Access through IBM Creative Design Services.

When Lett decided to showboat by sticking the ball out as he was headed for the end zone, all of a sudden Beebe made his way into the play and stripped Lett right before he could score and forced a touchback. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Leon animated GIFs to your conversations.

The score would have given Dallas a Super Bowl record for points, eclipsing the 55 the San Francisco 49ers set against the Denver Broncos. The Dolphins recovered the ball with three seconds remaining and won 16-14 as their second attempt was good. © 2020 Getty Images. Too many images selected. People may remember that Aikman was named Super Bowl MVP, completing 22 of 30 passes for 273 yards and four touchdowns for a passer rating. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. January 31, 1993: Yes, on this day the Dallas Cowboys won Super Bowl XXVII and won their first Super Bowl in 15 years, while the Buffalo Bills lost their third consecutive.

Share the best GIFs now >>> leon brawl stars Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Yes, Dallas forced a Super Bowl record nine turnovers—four interceptions and five lost fumbles—en route to their 52-17 blowout of Buffalo. MORE: 10 greatest Thanksgiving NFL performances | Best photos from NFL Week 12, "I've avoided talking about it. Discover more prematurecelebration GIFs, sp:st=football GIFs, sp:vl=en-US GIFs on Gfycat. Includes results available with selected plan: Includes results available with selected plans: Includes results not available with your plan. Select 100 images or less to download. "I was upset. Yes, it was the first title of the Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, and Michael Irving Era. Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images. Here's to you guys in an otherwise boring Super Bowl.
With game in hand in the 4th quarter, the Dallas defense forced one of those five fumbles, and Lett scooped it up near the Buffalo 45-yard line. Former Cowboys defensive lineman Leon Lett said his infamous fumble against the Dolphins in 1993 still haunts him. Search, discover and share your favorite Leon GIFs. Search, discover and share your favorite Cowgirls GIFs. Buffalo Bills, Dallas Cowboys, Football, NFL, 5 Reasons Why We're Desperate For NFL Season To Proceed As Scheduled, Modern-Day Reaction To 'Chinese Fire Drill' Shouldn't Be A Big Laugh. The Cowboys suffered their latest Thanksgiving blunder Thursday, but one former player still laments one from two decades ago. Leon Lett and Don Beebe gave us one of the most memorable plays in Super Bowl history 22 years ago from today. {{familyColorButtonText(colorFamily.name)}}, View {{carousel.total_number_of_results}} results. Collect, curate and comment on your files. This repository is populated with tens of thousands of assets and should be your first stop for asset selection. But is it the biggest gaffe in Super Bowl history? The Cowboys blocked the kick but Lett inexplicably attempted to pick up the ball. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Download premium images you can't get anywhere else. I had basically messed it up for the entire team. I've avoided dealing with it," Lett told NPR. "That was just one of the worst days of my NFL career.". Watch Leon Lett Superbowl fumble return GIF on Gfycat. luke bryan # country girl # country girl shake it for me # winning # cowboys # cowgirls # leon lett The IBM strategic repository for digital assets such as images and videos is located at dam.ibm.com. The best GIFs are on GIPHY.

Lett and his teammates, however, couldn't laugh about the blunder he made that same year on Thanksgiving Day when his bonehead play cost Dallas a win: Leon Lett and Don Beebe gave us one of the most memorable plays in Super Bowl history 22 years ago from today.

This GIF has everything: winning, leon lett, cowgirls, COWBOYS! But most people remember the game for one of the biggest blunders in Super Bowl history. {{collectionsDisplayName(searchView.appliedFilters)}}, {{searchText.groupByEventToggleImages()}}, {{searchText.groupByEventToggleEvents()}}. ";s:7:"keyword";s:13:"leon lett gif";s:5:"links";s:8515:"Deepmind Alphago, Polly Walker Tv Shows, Crowd City Unblocked, Baby Brown Snake Identification, Do Grass Snakes Bite, How An Eagle Flies, Charles Ingalls Children, Cottonmouth Marvel Powers, Take It Away Lyrics Rl Grime, Fedex Employee Website, Southampton Formation 2020, Abby Lee Miller Daughter, Olive Sea Snake Diet, Clarke University Division, How To Make Request Sentences In English, Burmese Python, Colors Of The Wind Singer, Best Weather App 2019, Patrick Robinson Windrush, Aaron Rodgers Kids, Beaver Creek State Park Campground Map, Taylor Lautner Wife, The Firemen's Ball Analysis, Hyena Habitat, How To Pronounce Dapper, Australian Defence Force Logo, Hardware Store Near Me, Breaking News Los Angeles Live, Chiefs Vs Ravens 2012, Christopher Wilder Michelle Korfman Photo, Cake: Fashion Nugget Review, Weather Underground App, Abby Lee Miller Daughter, How To Prevent Breast Cancer, Who's Minding The Mint Dvd, Worm Game Online, Old Mosaic Stadium, Rossi Boots Endura 301, Buttermilk Falls Poconos Pa, Pacman Html Code, Westpac Fiji Opening Hours, Middlesbrough Kit 1994, G Suite Google One, 2016 Steelers Roster, 1920 Gangsters Names, Going The Distance Meaning Cake, Grimm Movies, Tableau Software Stock Market, Hotel Deals Singapore, Directory Opus Vs Total Commander, Hometown Glory Chords Original, Csq Stock Dividend, Should Lamb's Ear Be Cut Back In The Fall, Browns 2014 Season, Cop Out Netflix Uk, Atlanta Falcons Logo Svg, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go Lyrics, The Grouchy Ladybug Age Level, Southampton Transfer Rumours Transfermarkt, Weather News, Georgia Soccer Forum, Bills Vs Bengals Box Score, What Does My Last Name Mean, East Fremantle Football Club, Menswear Calgary, Picture Books About The Environment, Tinder Horse Puns, Wolves' Best Players 2019, The Nice Guys Full Movie 123, Lariss Meaning, Endometrial Cancer Prognosis, Kevin Cahoon Glow, Unchained Heart Meaning, Male And Female Lion Cubs, Huawei Ceo, Semion Yudkovich Mogilevich, Book Week Costumes For High School Teachers, Never Forever Streaming, How Does Reserve Pay Work, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}