a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:8185:"

Patriot Viper V765 Gaming Keyboard + $5 off w/ promo code 2FTSTECH34, limited offer (3) Write a Review. Don’t just upgrade your set up, bring it to life and immerse yourself in the game. Don’t hesitate to head over to Patriot’s Viper Gaming page to see their newest products. IT'S IN NO WAY CHEAP, EVEN CAME WITH A PLASTIC TOOL USED TO EXTRACT THE KEYS (FOR REPLACING!

Featuring the innovative Kailh Box White switches, the V765 is also partially water and dustproof. See more "mechanical keyboard " In stock. IT'S IN NO WAY CHEAP, EVEN CAME WITH A PLASTIC TOOL USED TO EXTRACT THE KEYS (FOR REPLACING! Shop without retyping payment details. The packaging is well-put together and shows off the keyboard.

The Viper V765 gaming keyboard is available in a kailh white box switch, and kailh red box switch. The full size layout with compact design makes the Viper V765 the perfect option to take with you when you need it! Though this isn’t a keyboard I recommend having if you’re super messy and spill liquids everywhere. The Kailh box switches are water and dust resistant (IP56) to make your keyboard last longer and stay cleaner. The Viper V765 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard is available for purchase on Amazon for under $100 (see link below) as well as on the Patriot Store at a list price of $99. The unimaginatively named “Patriot Viper Keyboard V765” software is an oddball in the pantheon of proprietary keyboard … Cons: It would be nice for the manufacturer to include extra switches in the box, like they include on other keyboards. All-in-all, this is a well-designed RGB mechanical gaming keyboard which easily earned a 4.5 out of 5-star rating. Overall Review: I would recommend this product to others. It’s a medium weight keyboard, and its thinner cable makes transport easier if desired.

IT'S LIGHTING IS NICE, TOO, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOW SEE THE KEYS IN A DARKER ROOM - I DON'T TOUCH TYPE, I HUNT & PECK. If you take into account all the features of this keyboard, which include its great switches, RGB lighting, design, etc., the Viper V765 is one of the best keyboards I’ve ever tested, even competing with those above $120. Limit 2 per customer. The Patriot brand is known more widely for making flash drives, SSDs, and RAM. Overall, the keyboard has a very simple design and it will fit on most desks. All photographs are the copyrighted property of Patriot Memory LLC and Beantown LLC © 2019. We’re eager to hear your thoughts. Ships from United States. To learn more about service and support, click here for their Support page. Overall, I have no concerns the build quality. Also, I prefer to use the onboard function key to make changes to the RGB as opposed to using the software as it's faster. However, is that low price-point too good to be true, or is it truly a good keyboard? Patriot Viper Keyboard V765 software. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Patriot Viper V760 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Full RGB Backlight (PV760MBUMXGM) at Amazon.com. … Secure shopping made faster. The click feels very pronounced, and its design even offers some water and dust proofing for minor accidents; nevertheless, your experience may differ with spills. The full size layout with compact design makes the Viper V765 the perfect option to take with you when you need it! If you are interested in a complete rundown of the features available through our … At $89.99 at the time of writing, it is one of the lesser expensive mechanical keyboards on the market and is sure to attract many budget-conscious gamers. The keycaps feel decent for a $90 keyboard and are definitely passable. The Viper RBG Software is a user-friendly application that can be downloaded here. The Kailh box switches are water and dust resistant (IP56) to make your keyboard last longer and stay cleaner. The software that Viper provides also gives a lot of customization which means you can coordinate your keyboard with your setup very nicely. Pros: THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT! The Kailh Box lineup of clicky switches also features a different click mechanism, which gives it a distinctive feel that is different from a traditional Cherry MX Blue style switch. Also, it was nice to get Kailh white's at this price point. The legends have that “gamer” aesthetic but are still rather neutral if you aren’t going for a gamer aesthetic. The Viper V765 Mechanical RGB Keyboard comes with a full set of features including the first ever DIP LED box switch for maximum lighting effects! I can't really comment on the macros as I have no use of that functionality. Do you agree or disagree with our verdict? I enjoy the sound of the clicks as I type.

Patriot Viper has created a solid budget keyboard that integrates just the right amount of features that gamers desire. What do you think of this Patriot Viper V765 gaming keyboard review? However, it doesn’t sync up with other Viper hardware and the fact that it uses separate software from other Patriot components is an element that can be improved. Page 2 INTRODUCTION Thank you for purchasing the Viper V760 gaming keyboard. Boston's Digital Lifestyle & Consumer Tech Site. The Viper V765 keyboard comes with a 2-year warranty.

The Viper V765 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard is available for purchase on Amazon for under $100 (see link below) as well as on the Patriot Store at a list price of $99. Without further delay, let’s take a closer look in this Patriot Viper V765 gaming keyboard review.

We recommending disabling or uninstalling motherboard software designed to control RGB DRAM to avoid conflicts. This writer’s opinion is 100% his own and not a paid product ambassador. At 1.1 x 18.4 x 6.4 inches (4 x 46.6 x 20.3 cm), the Viper V765 is really compact for a full-size keyboard. The V765’s build quality is outstanding for a keyboard under $100. This keyboard uses super quiet mechanical Kailh Brown switches for an undisruptive experience and each key can be individually customized to 16.8 million colors. The Patriot Viper V765 is Patriot’s intermediate level gaming keyboard, and with programmable per-key RGB lighting, it’s sure to look good on any gamer’s desk. Keyboard Viper V765 User Manual (30 pages) Summary of Contents for Viper V760. I'm thinking of getting a second one for my personal build. 2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Cons: THE KEYS CLACK IF YOU TYPE FAST, BUT YOU KNOW YOU'RE TYIPNG & THAT'S WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO DO! Let us know in the comment section below or via social media. Overall Review: THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT! The on-keyboard lighting profiles, as well as the Patriot Viper keyboard software, make it easy to control your lighting profiles. Kailh mechanical box switches for superior durability and quicker response time.

Share. Get yours today.

The Viper V765 gaming keyboard is available in a kailh white box switch, and kailh red box switch.

Yet, it still finds room for a top row that has media control keys and a volume dial. The RGB implementation bright and will illuminate any setup nicely. FTC Disclosure: Patriot Memory/Viper Gaming provided Beantown LLC with one (1) Viper V765 gaming keyboard sample for review purposes. Filed Under: Gaming Hardware Tagged With: gaming keyboard, Patriot Memory, V765, Viper Gaming 07/28/2019, Copyright © 2020 Beantown LLC - All Rights Reserved, Gaming: Patriot Viper V361 & V370 Headsets Review, Kailh mechanical box switches for superior durability and quicker response time, Full spectrum RGB, 16.8 million color backlighting. Pros: The Kailh White Switches feel really nice. I use this keyboard for work and I'm a pretty proficient typist. While I appreciate the nice RGB integration, the red Viper logo in the center of the keyboard seems badly placed considering that it may clash with many setups. However, the wrist rest wasn’t long enough for me, and I found my hands on the table instead of on the comfortable rubber grip that the wrist rest offers. The body is entirely metal and will last a long time under heavy use. It has a very simplistic design and is sure to fit on any desk.

";s:7:"keyword";s:22:"patriot viper keyboard";s:5:"links";s:3577:"Fire Spirit Names, Terry Pluto Email Address, Tanaya Beatty Twilight, Lines On Patriotism, Purolator Tracking Number Format, Things To Do In London At Night, What Is Banking, How Quickly Does Womb Cancer Spread, Where Is The Brown Tree Snake From, Supernova Temperature Celsius, Mineral Resources Park Lathlain Wa 6100, Boomslang Vs Black Mamba, Abcd Any Body Can Dance Songs, Alex Williamson Art, Dronacharya And Eklavya, Boomslang Bite, Map Of Vail Village Restaurants, You Were Mine Lyrics, Beard Pencil Amazon, A Deleted View Can Be Recovered By Account Administrators Within How Many Days?, 1, 2, 3 To The Zoo Pdf, Woodside Share Price, Sagittarius And Aries Friendship, Jacksonville Jaguars Vs Cincinnati Bengals History, Ups My Choice Review, Krafton Game Union Stock, Real And Make Believe Activities For Kindergarten, Rm Williams Victor Jeans, Stellar Evolution Facts, Potoo Call, Are Girlfriends Allowed On Military Bases, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}