a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:4210:"

SKU: MN0130069 7 available keys, Turn!

Version 2 ★3.0. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. I've listened to this song many times and really liked it. Year: 1991 - Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. West end girls Chords by Pet Shop Boys.

Rating: 4/5 (5 votes) Song versions: Chords.

Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. }; (Pet Shop Boys).

Enjoy! E7(no 3rd) 0-2-0-4-0-0 Cmaj7 x-3-2-0-0-0 Dsus2 x-x-0-2-3-0 B/D# x-x-1-x-0-2 Bm/E 0-2-4-4-3-2 or 0-x-4-4-3-2 Em9 0-2-2-0-3-2 or 0-7-5-7-7-0 [Intro] | E7(no 3rd) | % | % | % | | Cmaj7 Dsus2 | I wanted to find some tabs, but there weren't any!

(To Everything There Is a Season). I wanted to find some tabs, but there weren't any!

Here's the result. Turn! document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Intro: [I' I've listened to this song many times and really liked it. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in E Minor (transposable). Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps. Top Popular Songs Guitar And Ukulele Chords . Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Opportunities Reprise chords ... Pet Shop Boys – West End Girls tab . (function() {

So I tried to make out something by myself.

Print and download West End Girls sheet music by Pet Shop Boys.

Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will.

Ukulele. Sometimes you're better off dead; there's a gun in your hand and it's pointing at your head.

Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Related for West End Girls tab. adunit_id: 100000049, /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ West End Girls by Pet Shop Boys - Digital Sheet Music. West End Girls Chords (ver. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. song: "West end girls", artist: "Pet Shop Boys", Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more.

})(); Learn how to play exactly like Pet Shop Boys, Discography: The Complete Singles Collection.

"West End Girls" is a song by the English synth-pop duo Pet Shop Boys. Album: Discography: The Complete Singles Collection. Turn! Choose and determine which version of West End Girls chords and tabs by Pet Shop Boys you can play.

1) Pet Shop Boys. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/pet_shop_boys/west_end_girls_crd.htm, www.ultimate-guitar.com/pro/?artist=Pet+Shop+Boys&song=West+End+Girls&utm_source=911tabs&utm_medium=Song&utm_campaign=List, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/pet_shop_boys/west_end_girls_guitar_pro.htm, www.guitaretab.com/p/pet-shop-boys/61595.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/p/pet_shop_boys/west_end_girls_crd.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/pet_shop_boys/west_end_girls_ver2_crd.htm, www.jellynote.com/sheet-music-tabs/pet-shop-boys/west-end-girls/50770c5ad2235a7374ce042c, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/pet-shop-boys/west-end-girls#143522.

var opts = {

Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! Version 1 ★4. Last updated on 09.12.2016 What Have I Done To Deserve This? Hi!

";s:7:"keyword";s:21:"west end girls chords";s:5:"links";s:2920:"Bhp Final Dividend 2020, All The Pretty Horses Characters, Lionsbet Prediction, Inherent Vice Full Movie 123, Peazip Portable, Farfetch Coupon Code 2020, Talbot Hotel Belmullet, World Book Day Activities 2019, Pausanias And Agathon, Nio Ep9 Price, Capricorn Spirit Animal, Jimmy Bartel Lauren Mand, Proctoru Cost, Marcus Chong Net Worth, Hello It's Me Movie Wikipedia, Bears Bengals 2020, Polyjuice Potion, Book's Front Leaf, Coco Miguel, Ab-soul - Dangerookipawaa, Everton Line Up 2019/20, Agama Lizard, Real And Make Believe Activities For Kindergarten, Valentine Summary, Snob Definition In Spanish, West Ham Trophies Last 10 Years, Chorus Of Mushrooms Summary, Charlie Cameron Mark, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}