a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:10620:"

Lt. Hubert Gruber: If you have no matches... if you have no matches, take mine.

Roger Leclerc to Ren?] And von Smellhorsen. You are clearly the guilty potty. Hans Geering: Judging from past experience, very little. Private Helga Geerhart: Who would have the temerity to do such a wicked deed?

You have lost. Lt. Hubert Gruber: What do you want a light for? This page was last edited on 8 August 2020, at 22:40. You have not finished my windows.

Flying Officer Carstairs: Look at my knees [lifts up his "skirt"]. Von Strom: Ah, Helga.

Capt. Yvette Carte-Blanche: The old boiler is in a terrible state.

René! Captain Alberto Bertorelli: I come here today to ask for your hand in marriage. Ren? Herr Flick: The good news is there is no more bad news. Private Helga Geerhart: Yes Herr Flick. Colonel Kurt von Strohm: Hans! [trying to speed things up], I have seen one of these before. Von Klinkerhoffen: Guards! [the British have just invaded occupied France. This may well be held against you! 'Allo 'Allo; René Artois; 2. Bertorelli: What a mistake-a to make-a. General Erich von Klinkerhoffen: Clearly, you are giving us these ludicrous descriptions because you wish the Gestapo to take the credit for the capture of the Resistance people. Recent sayings by 'Allo 'Allo!. (1982–1992) was a TV-series, broadcast on the British television channel BBC1. Meanwhile, Berlin will be informed of your perverse antics and your recalcitrant demeanour, which has exacerbated the quid pro quo, vis-?-vis inter-departmental relationships. [inspecting the paintings of the Fallen Madonna]. I have told her everything. They are going to ex-plod the whaleway brodge. If you would like to, eh.

(Maria has disguised the airmen as waitresses, so René mimes to them that they must not go upstairs with the Germans) Flying Officer Carstairs: (turning to Fairfax) What was all that about? 'Allo 'Allo Quotes All Series... 'Allo 'Allo 11.22.63 13 Reasons Why 24: Live Another Day 30 Rock A Discovery of Witches A Series of Unfortunate Events After Life Alcatraz Alias Alias Grace Ally McBeal Altered Carbon American Crime Story American Gods American Horror Story And Then There Were None Arrow Ash vs Evil Dead Atlanta Awkward. [explaining to René that von Klinkerhoffen is already doomed], What a mistake-a to make-a. René: Edith, the Germans *take* the staff upstairs from time to time. : Incessantly. The resist-once have accqo-aired a bum. Herr Otto Flick: How dare you try to bluff a senior Gestapo officer with a pair of tens? Lieutenant Hubert Gruber: When he was taller, he signed his paintings further up. Lt. Hubert Gruber: Would you like to come for a ride in my little tank?

[Officer Crabtree is standing inside the pissoir, using it, when it is demolished by Edith driving Lieutenant Gruber's little tank]. Capt. Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once. Private Helga Geerhart: What an interesting looking sauce. I see you have polished your head. Col. (repeated line) Michelle Dubois: Listen carefully; I shall only say it once. Herr Engelbert von Smallhausen: It was, until now. Captain Hans Geering: Um... That will not be easy, Colonel. : The Colonel is drunk early this evening. [Edith has suggested that Rene strap dynamite to himself in order to blow up the General]. Herr Flick: [to the tune of the Hokey Pokey] You put your right boot in, you take your right boot out, you do a lot of shouting and you shake your fists about. Colonel Kurt von Strohm: Then you must escape and get back here, as soon as possible! Tonight I will sing as I have never sung before. Herr Flick: Played at double speed, he sounds like Donald Duck.

Now, the Colonel and the others are picking up a suspicious transmission on the radio in Lieutenant Gruber's tank] Hello?

They will take us. Edith: [looking the airmen up and down] No one will suspect them. Flying Officer Carstairs: Well, it's hardly the sort of thing you boast about, is it. [at the top of her voice] GENERAL VON KLINKERHOFFEN! Flying Officer Carstairs: If you think mine's big, you should see the Mother Superior's.

Would you like to take a leak? Von Strom: OUR retirement fund? Hans Geering: It is our retirement fund. : Hang on a minute. Apr 30, 2014 - Explore William B's board "Allo Allo" on Pinterest.

[Stands fiddling with the radio knobs, but doesn't get a reply] Hans! : Well, in that case, could you please speak slowly? Swiftly and with style. Nobody would dare to touch a Gestapo sausage. Lt. Hubert Gruber: Thank you, you're very kind. Herr Flick: Yes. Officer Crabtree: [Gesturing to Hans] You hold in your hind a smooking goon. Herr Flick: I will not be reporting this incident to Berlin.

Roger Leclerc: [Roger Leclerc reaches into his pocket and produces a cigar.

Gen.

[Helga looks horrified.

Ren? Hans Geering: Like any other French girl. (Carstairs drops his arm to his side) Edith: (looking the airmen up and down) No one will suspect them. : These are your matches! [Fairfax and Carstairs are lying in Madame Fanny's bed]. Col. Kurt von Strohm: You are combing your hair very nicely, Hans. Captain Hans Geering: Captain Hans Geering! Ren? [Herr Flick has arrived to see the Colonel]. : Do not tell me you have dynamite in your trousers. Artois: Can't you see that I am my father? Capt. Herr Engelbert von Smallhausen: Am I allowed to see your hand, Herr Flick? Het verhaal draait allemaal om de Franse caféhouder René Artois, gespeeld door Gorden Kaye, die samen met zijn vrouw Edith (de inmiddels overleden Carmen Silvera) in het dorpje Nouvion Café René uitbaat.

Von Strom: If you will tell me the names of the Resistance leaders, I will see that you are protected. [asking the obvious question] 'Allo 'Allo; Herr Otto Flick; 1. Herr Flick: I'm trying to decide what to do with you tonight. Edith: Tonight I will sing as I have never sung before. Officer Crabtree: [climbing out of the rubble] There is obviously no piss for the wicked. Ren? [to René] 'Allo 'Allo; Officer Crabtree; 4. [Edith implores René to help Madame Fanny to escape from jail]. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. (Rene turns to the airmen and mimes that they must be silent) Flying Officer Carstairs: What does that mean? : This is my wife, Edith. The isolation, the damp, the lack of gin? Flying Officer Carstairs: Is he like "that," then? Colonel Kurt von Strohm: [to Rene and the others] He's in the hands of the resistance. Hans Geering: We're all trying to kill General von Klinkerhoffen. : Just now, when my wife swallowed that story about the light bulb. Von Strom: How can I put this? Ren? [after hearing Edith’s singing], [imploring Rene not to hit a certain key on the piano in which he is hiding], [Edith implores René to help Madame Fanny to escape from jail], [with quarter of a million francs in her hands]. Von Klinkerhoffen: Ah, the Italian War Hero Medal. Michelle Dubois: What is the biggest break you've had on this table? Is he one of us? [Colonel von Strohm has complimented Madame Edith].

We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Bertorelli: You are a beyoodiful lyedee, but what a cow. And they only reveal themselves at night. Lt. Hubert Gruber: You notice I am walking very gingerly. It is a parody of another BBC programme, the wartime drama Secret Army. May I sit. Our glorious air force, whose brave pilots defied the might of the few, have come to blow the pants off the British imperialists. 'Allo 'Allo Quotes. By using our website, you agree to our. You vill dress as a woman of the opposite sex, Da a beautiful laidy i-a kiss-a your hand, Heil-a Mussolini!

René: (to the others) And they must not speak. Bertorelli: Mussolini has given me a present for you: the Italian War Hero Medal. Ren? Arrest all Gypsies driving fire engines. (upon seeing Leclerc's latest disguise) René: Man of a thousand faces, every one the same. Ren? Swiftly and with style. We kiss with the passion under the stars! I do not wish to look a right 'nana. Edith Artois: Otherwise they will shoot him for being nice to the Germans! Col. René: And suppose there is a rush?

Ren? Hans Geering: Up against the wall, with guns. Officer Crabtree: God Moaning. [Gruber has just warned Rene that Captain Bertorelli will be proposing to Edith, and Michelle tells her she must accept for The Resistance]. Captain Alberto Bertorelli: Then we come home, and count-a the takings from the till. has returned to the caf? [Michelle gave Ren? Colonel Kurt von Strohm: Hans?

: [to wife Edith] Youuuuuu stupid woman!

Flying Officer Fairfax: Carstairs, are you a grammar-school boy? 'Allo 'Allo Quotes. [to René], I was pissing by the door when I heard two shats. Maria/Mimi! Ren? Yet, anyway. Capt. Von Strom: You are exceeding your authority. (repeated line) René: (to Madame Fanny) You silly old bat! (the airmen have come downstairs, minus their mustaches, dressed as serving girls) Flying Officer Fairfax: Carstairs, you're standing like a tart again. They look just like the staff.

I love you, I love you! 'Allo 'Allo; Edith Artois; 1. Private Helga Geerhart: You have a very kind streak in your nature. Col. Artois: Just do not mention it to anyone, lieutenant. What are you doing, holding that poor servant-girl in your arms? René: She is only the local nick. Ren? (Michelle is disguised as a window cleaner), (Hans has accidentally run over Herr Flick's car with a steamroller), (Maria has disguised the airmen as waitresses, so René mimes to them that they must not go upstairs with the Germans), (Rene turns to the airmen and mimes that they must be silent), (Rene is shaving in the bathroom when there is a knock on the door), (the airmen have come downstairs, minus their mustaches, dressed as serving girls). Hans Geering: Judging from past experience, very little. René! This is a recorded Gestapo message. from the duel with Monsieur Alphonse, the colonel intends to have a military practice at the site and kill him in the crossfire]. [repeated line]. We're just a couple of Nancy boys. Do you not see that if we kill him with the pill from the till by making with it the drug in the jug, you need not light the candle with the handle on the gateaux from the chateau! Michelle Dubois: He was a scrubber at ze nunnery. Gen. Von Strom: [starting to smile] Oh, yes.

";s:7:"keyword";s:17:"allo 'allo quotes";s:5:"links";s:8307:"Chicago Average Daily Temperatures, Deepwater Horizon Cleanup, Sitting In Limbo Bbc, How Long Do Snakes Live As Pets, West Coast Avengers Intégrale, Watford Jersey Bitcoin, Tiny Brown Snake, Are You An Equestrian Quiz, Briony Hannam Facebook, Beaver Creek State Park Campground Map, Fc Famalicão Fifa 20, Jobs Vacancies Shipping Company, Do Owls Eat Bats, Cobra Vs King Cobra, Aston Villa Squad 18/19, Microsoft Teams Best Practices Ppt, Cash Definition Accounting, John Fleck Injury, Does Atari Breakout Still Work On Google, Line Chart Maker, Goodnight Moon Lyrics Meaning, Bearded Dragon For Sale, Unturned Play, Dean Spanley'' Streaming, Nissan Motor Market Cap, Names That Go With Rocky, Michele Di Lucchio 90 Day Fiance, Hammerhead Shark Endangered, Cowboys Vs Broncos 2009, The Seed Lyrics Aurora, Rosie Huntington-whiteley Style 2020, Aim-260 Wiki, Deportivo Alavés Stadium, Film Aspen, Oh The Places You'll Go Read Aloud Celebrity, Crenate Leaf Margin, Pinwale Corduroy Fabric, Cameron Guthrie Wife, Rakish Man, Can You Drink Dry Water, Rai Api, Are Ravens Smarter Than Chimps, Leamington Spa Houses For Sale, Sagittarius Horoscope Weekly, Paul Terry Height, Oh, God You Devil 123movies, Les Beaux Gosses Watch Online, Tina Marie Risico Images, Pet Snakes For Kids, How To Put 4 Pictures On One Page In Word, Sheffield United Predicted Line Up V Wolves, Talking Footy Sa, The Witch Of Oz, Famous Rams Fans, Tyrannous In A Sentence, New Zealand's Got Talent Winners, Will Compton Reference, Nrl Grand Final Entertainment 2018, High Fashion Careers, Cold Light Of Day (1989 Dvd), Boas Breeds, Bryon Meaning In Biology, Ocean Club Bahamas Golf, Iguana View In 3d, San Diego Weather 10-day Weather, Goodnight Moon Lullaby Lyrics, 21 Day Weather Forecast Poole, Fraternal Twins Meaning, Commodore 64 Adventure Games, Line Chart Maker, Speckled Rattlesnake Habitat, Gardner Minshew Fantasy 2020, Where Can I Watch Seaver, Mike Mitchell Wife, Giants Vs Cowboys 2019, 2011 Norm Smith Medal Voting, Hosts File Example, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}