a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:3868:"
It looks familiar. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. She first met Taran in the lower ruins under the Horned King's castle while she was searching around and attempting to find a route to escape. Terms of Service apply. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Love this movie and love this couple. ... it's screencaps directly from the Disney movie, "The Black Cauldron". And is it a show? And Great Mouse Detective, which came out just after this, came out on July 5th. Here Taran and Eilonwy meet with an unexpected kiss. xD. Princess Eilonwy of Llyr is the deuteragonist in Disney's 1985 feature film The Black Cauldron and Taran's love interest. I loved that movie when I first saw way back when. Reply. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Don't have Twitter or Facebook? Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Jul 31, 2013. Are you sure you want to unfollow all hearts and collections from (@)? "I'm Princess Eilonwy. Eilonwy is the deuteragonist and love interest of Taran from the 1985 Disney film, The Black Cauldron. © All images are copyrighted by their respective authors. ―Princess Eilonwy. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Reply. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Did you draw this? Mar 8, 2014. Eilonwy and Taran Kiss. I like the sketchy lineart. Taran and Eilonwy kiss colour. It's a very good movie, it needs more love! Taran was a foundling discovered by Dallben, the enchanter, and farmer. Reply. After seeing the movie I can say that it had some good ideas that were poorly executed. Very nice drawing.

Image discovered by killer_angel666. Reply. 31 7 3K (1 Today) ... XD they're from Disney's movie 'The Black Cauldron' The movie is seriouslyy underrated. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Learn more, Eilonwy and Taran Kiss by ~ScreamxStrawberries on deviantART. Oct 17, 2010. lizzzy-art. McKinleyMysticWolf18. awwww. I wish the film could have been better. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Dec 30, 2011. We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for our marketing purposes. Sign in with Twitter. Reply.

It's a very good movie, it needs more love! Are you sure you want to unfollow all collections for this entry by (@)? Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Ahh young love. Find images and videos about love, cute and funny on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love. A blend of pencil sketch and digital painting. Skip this step. Very random! I'm afraid she didn't, it's screencaps directly from the Disney movie, "The Black Cauldron". And you're in bad trouble, aren't you?" Sign in with Facebook Veery cute btw! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Are you sure you want to unfollow the collection "" by (@)? Oct 17, 2010. goth-of-whoville Hobbyist Artist.

As Taran grew up, he became restless and longed for adventures beyond the borders of Caer Dallben. Reply. IT'S AN OPEN MOUTHED KISS! Privacy Policy and Coincidentally I just found out today is the anniversary when The Black Cauldron was released in 1985...after I already did the sketch of this today! I agree! Otaku2010 Hobbyist Traditional Artist. Jun 2, 2014. hillerj. 8D! I love it! Sign in with Facebook or Twitter to start your gallery. Every time I see this scene, the exact scene, it just warms my heart immediately. Sell custom creations to people who love your style.
";s:7:"keyword";s:41:"the black cauldron taran and eilonwy kiss";s:5:"links";s:6037:"South Colonie Logo, Rio 2 Roberto Singing, Interrogation You Will Be Deceived - Episode 7, Mesmer Hypnosis, Bell Internet Speed Test, Hell House Llc 2, Do California Kingsnakes Bite, Remember Definition Bible, Microsoft Sidewinder X8 Mouse Model 1352, Best Age To Get Pregnant With Endometriosis, Ama Citation, Cities Xxl Review, James Baldwin Short Stories, Peri Gilpin Net Worth 2020, Hike To Sundeck Aspen, Chris Wilder Fm Tactics, Babbitt Metal, Chelsea Home Kit 19/20, Nasdaq Geo, Philosophy Who Needs It Epub, Inflection In Speech, Kevin King Amazon, Capricorn Meaning Male, Pitt Panther Recruiting, Ivan Boesky Greed Is Good, Capital Scotland, Menswear Calgary, Salman Khan Wife, Stronger Than Me Chords Ukulele, How Do I Move Files From Onedrive To My Mac, Nyc Crime Report, Cincinnati Bengals Roster 2018, Shape Books Printable, Bbc Radio Ulster Stream, Iphone 8 Plus Red Unlocked, New Adidas Supernova 2020, Microsoft Sidewinder Joystick Usb Adapter, Birds Of Prey Cast, Are Boxers Born Without Tails, Where To Watch Harper's Island, How To Pronounce Howl, Hollywood Bleeding Lyrics, Cleveland Browns Careers, Best Fiction Books 2019, Sigma Persei, John Hartman Tattarang, Kendall County, Il Election 2020, Rose Name Popularity, Wordgirl Wiki, Andre Gomes Injury History, Cathedral Peak Ski, Return To Sender Song, Share Junction Dbs, Buccaneers New Logo 2020, What Do Polar Bears Do, Google Analytics React Native, Unbroken Book Review, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}