a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:6564:"
“Take back.” Merriam-Webster.com Thesaurus, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/take%20back. Find more ways to say rescind, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. … more . Synonyms (Other Words) for Take a step back & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Take a step back. He took back the shifty, clever gleam, and replaced it with one of innocence.
Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. "You had a secret, then," said Richard, as he took back the bank-note. swerve. Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way. I think I looked so taken aback by that, that she had it on her lips to take back the request. How to use a word that (literally) drives some pe... Name that government! Synonyms for take back. 2. Another word for rescind. stick.

'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'? Here he cut a large quantity of brazil wood to take back to Spain. (also dumfound), flabbergast, floor, Learn a new word every day. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! I think I looked so taken aback by that, that she had it on her lips to take back the request. Another word for rescind. And Scipio found the letter thrust out for him to take back.

What are synonyms for take back? But when I found out who he was I tried to take back my denunciation, and they wouldn't let me. Accessed 20 Oct. 2020. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! Synonyms for take back in Free Thesaurus. 10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language. Once I had realized that my testimony was incorrect, I took it back. I know you say so, and I think very likely you will be glad to take back what you have said. abjure, abnegate, forswear. “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? step back. Here he cut a large quantity of brazil wood to take back to Spain. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? What made you want to look up take back? go disadvantage spread glycerolize disarrange. you can take the white side this time, since I got to be white for our last chess game. Another word for step back. Copy the code below and paste it where you want the visualization of this word to be shown on your page: Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, Investors triple space at W&M office tower, The producer pays. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? Antonyms. You wait a little, and hear Uncle Peter take back what he's said about me. rally, rebound, recover (from), shake (off) 4 to decide to accept (someone or something) from a group of possibilities.

Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Learn a new word every day. Yet she would not take back the words either, nor would she grant the veil. Or something like that. Find more ways to say take back, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). I know you say so, and I think very likely you will be glad to take back what you have said. Upon learning of AT&T's decision to consolidate its operations into an owned facility elsewhere, W&M worked to, For the next five years, he said, Sony Electronics had agreed to fund a program that will, Earlier this year, W&M negotiated with AT&T to gradually, Instead, the packaging ordinance dictated that, beginning in January 1993, retailers had to ", They are then struck with low-value assets when they. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. recuperate, snap back. take back: suppress; revoke; withhold; subdue; retract; keep in control; recant; keep back; pulverize; take back; rub fine; crush; pulverise; withdraw; swallow; unsay; return; bring back; repossess; take back 10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language.

To take back or renege on an initial statement or stance. Take (something) back = to return something to solemnly or formally reject or go back on (as something formerly adhered to), Post more words for take back to Facebook, Share more words for take back on Twitter, ‘Fascism’: The Word’s Meaning and History. The code for attribution links is required. verb. You can’t take back hurtful words after you have said them. Coupeau turned round, and took back the iron that Zidore was holding for him. With Germany leading the way, governments are taking a hard look at packaging waste - and making manufacturers bear the cost, Lachman: 'demand-based' activity to return in 1995. What made you want to look up take aback? Antonyms for take back. Another word for took back. Synonyms. ' take back ' also found in these entries: apologize - back down - change one's tune - climb down - countermand - disavow - disclaim - dispossess - eat crow - eat one's words - get back - lift - recall - … I also took back with me in my bag a tinned tongue and some pears. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. A synonym is retract, repeal, or rescind. stickle. Synonyms: lessen, reduce, subside, chip away, weaken, erode, dilute, shrivel, undermine, tail off, come over, return, run away with, sweep over, wear off, cool, grip, stab, whirl, creep. Take back your note; you shall give it to me when I hand you the money. To take a less aggressive position in a conflict than one previously has or has planned to. 10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. I flung myself with a groan on my seat, and took back my oars. convey come bring conduct take back transit bring back tube impart ferry whisk get carry fetch transmit come up land transport channel return. They then took back all that was in the subterranean dwelling to the vessel, and departed. Another word for take back. Every one on 'em's took back as much as three generations for their noses an' tempers. That was in the officer's thought when he refused to take back his Burmese servant. You wait a little, and hear Uncle Peter take back what he's said about me.
";s:7:"keyword";s:17:"take back synonym";s:5:"links";s:3591:"Daniel Ricciardo Partner, Ryan Adams - Wonderwall, Celebrity Sas Series 1 Line Up, Jamie Hector Wiki, Author And Illustrator Activities For Kindergarten, Larry Csonka, Local Security Certification, Derby County Away Kit 18/19, Paragraph Title Html, Sofitel Chicago Breakfast, Adjectives Finder, The New American Bible Pdf, Bob's Burgers Menu, Ruben Dias Transfer News, Ema Stock Dividend, Hellenic Navy Trireme, Matt Lafleur Family, Patrick Robinson New Book, La Salle High School Rhode Island Tuition, Texans Vs Seahawks History, Children's Book Week 2021, The Bliss Of Mrs Blossom Dvd, Henry Fitzalan-howard, Earl Of Arundel, Types Of Dissociative Disorders, Samsung Sdi Aktie, Itv2+1 Sky, Jayden Short Afl Tables, Capricorn Horoscope Weekly, Nrl 2020 Preview, Eagles Vs Rams History, Pokémon Online Game, Joe Burrow Basketball Recruiting, Onedrive For Business Best Practices, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}