a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:9094:"
And if it falls apart faster than we had planned, We'll plan for something else Doesn't matter if it's raining or it's dark, You'll be my something … sem intro. GO RADIO The Truth Is Lyrics. And rooms to last eternities. Send us your revision. Utilizamos cookies e outras tecnologias semelhantes para melhorar e personalizar sua experiência de uso. qualidadeautomático. And rooms to last eternities. Just a list of things I’d do if I could fly Oh I would fly straight to the moon To bring the sands back here to you And we’d make castles where we’d spend our days And rooms that last eternities And perfect cracks get fixed with ease And if it falls apart faster than we had planned We’ll plan for something else Doesn’t matter if it’s … show chords YouTube Clip hide all tabs go to top. vistas 143. And we’d make castles where we’d spend our days. And if it falls apart faster than we had planned, We’ll plan for something else Doesn’t matter if it’s raining or it’s dark, You’ll be my something else The … Chords: C, F, Am, G (F and G sound best with power chords) Just a l [C] ist of things I'd do if I could fly: Oh I would fly [F] straight to the moon. - Google Play, Aplicativos And rooms to last eternities. automático; Para adicionar mais músicas, clique em e depois em "Adicionar ao player" ouvir The Truth Is Go Radio . Just a list of things I’d do if I could fly: Well I would fly straight to the moon to bring the sands back here to you. Just a list of things I’d do if I could flyOh I would fly straight to the moonTo bring the sands back here to youAnd we’d make castles where we’d spend our daysAnd rooms that last eternitiesAnd perfect cracks get fixed with easeAnd if it falls apart faster than we had plannedWe’ll plan for something elseDoesn’t matter if it’s raining or it's darkYou’ll be my something elseThe only else cared for you are, And if I prayed for one more thing it would be timeJust a second I could pauseJust one more minute at exhaustCause on the list of everything I needThere’s air but first there’s you and meThere’s love and love your everythingCause I’ve had dreams where we collectedAll the clocks and put them all to bedBecause here inside this moment there is usThere need be nothing elseThis is something I’ve wished for, If I had to walk the earth a thousand timesI'd do it cause I love youBecause if you said I had toI would know it to be trueAnd I would spend every night under the starsTo memorize the patternsBoth our heartbeats would makeIt might stop me from shakingAnd the truth isI'd be shamelessAnd I'd be gratefulFor this one chanceFor our first danceAnd you are, you are, you are, you are, you are the one. Contacto | Política de Privacidad y Cookies, Las letras disponibles tienen propósitos meramente educativos.
salvar como salvar músicas na playlist.

Ayuda | repetir. Just a list of things I'd do if I could fly: Well I would fly straight to the moon To bring the sands back here to you. And we'd make castles where we'd spend our days. - Microsoft Store, You Hold Your Breath, I'll Hold My Liquor. aleatório. Just a list of things i'd do if i could flyOh i'd fly straight to the moon to bring the sands back here to youAnd we'd make castles where we'd spend our days and rooms to last eternitiesAnd perfect cracks get fixed with easeAnd if it falls apart fast soon, then we planWe'll plan for something elseDoesn't matter if it's raining or it's darkYou'll be my something elseThe only else cared forYou are, And if i break for one more thing it would be timeJust a second i could pause, just one more minute i'd exhaust'cause on the list of everything i needThere's air, but first, there's you and meThere's love, and love you're everything, 'cause i've had dreams where we collected all the clocksAnd put them all to bedBecause here inside this moment there is usThere need be nothing elseThis is something i've wished for, If i had to walk the earth a thousand timesI'd do it 'cause i love youBecause if you said i had toI would know it to be true, And i would spend every night under the starsTo memorize the patterns both our heartbeats would makeIt might stop me from shakin', And the truth is,I've been shamelessAnd i've been grateful for this one chanceFor our first danceAnd you areYou areYou areYou areYou are the one, And the truth isI've been shamelessAnd i've been grateful for this one chanceFor our first danceAnd you areYou areYou areYou areYou are the one, Apenas uma lista de coisas que eu faria se eu pudesse voarOh, eu voaria direto para a lua para trazer as praias de volta para vocêE nós faríamos castelos onde passaríamos nossos dias e quartos para as últimas eternidadesE perfeitas rachaduras se fixam facilmenteE se logo desmorona, nós consertamosVamos planejar algo maisNão importa se está chovendo ou está escuroVocê vai ser minha "outra coisa"A única pessoa que importaÉ você, E se eu quebrar mais alguma coisa, será o tempoApenas um segundo que eu pudesse pausar, somente mais um minuto eu me esvairiaPorque na lista de tudo que precisoExiste ar, mas em primeiro lugar, está eu e vocêExiste amor, e amor, você é tudo, Porque eu tive sonhos nos quais foram coletados todos os relógiosE colocados todos na camaPorque aqui dentro deste momento existe a genteNada mais é precisoIsso é algo que eu desejava, Se eu tivesse que andar a Terra mil vezesEu faria isso, porque eu te amoPorque se você disse que eu tinha que fazer issoEu saberia que é verdade, E eu passaria todas as noites sob as estrelasPara memorizar os padrões que ambos os nossos batimentos cardíacos fariamIsso poderia me fazer parar de tremer, E a verdade é que,Eu fui sem-vergonhaE eu fui grato por esta única chancePara a nossa primeira dançaE você éVocê éVocê éVocê éVocê é a única, E a verdade éEu fui sem-vergonhaE eu fui grato por esta única chancePara a nossa primeira dançaE você éVocê éVocê éVocê éVocê é a única, Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte
Just a list of things i'd do if i could fly Oh i'd fly straight to the moon to bring the sands back here to you And we'd make castles where we'd spend our days and rooms to last eternities And perfect cracks get fixed with ease And if it falls apart fast soon, then we plan We'll plan for something else Doesn't matter if it's raining or it's dark … Just a list of things i'd do if i could fly / Oh i'd fly straight to the moon to bring the sands back here to you / And we'd make castles where we'd spend our days 46 milhões de pessoas cadastradas And p [F] erfect cracks get fixed with ease. The Truth Is Go Radio. I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. Standard Tuning. And the truth is I'd be shameless And I'd be grateful For this one chance For our first dance And you are, you are, you are, you are, you are the one. And perfect cracks get fixed with ease. THE TRUTH IS es una canción de Go Radio!. Did you see an error? And if it f [Am] alls apart faster than we had [C] planned, We'll plan for … The Truth Is Go Radio. Aproveite o Cifra Club com benefícios exclusivos e sem anúncios, Just a list of things i'd do if i could fly, Oh i'd fly straight to the moon to bring the sands back here to you, And we'd make castles where we'd spend our days and rooms to last eternities, And if it falls apart fast soon, then we plan, Doesn't matter if it's raining or it's dark, And if i break for one more thing it would be time, Just a second i could pause, just one more minute i'd exhaust, There's air, but first, there's you and me, 'cause i've had dreams where we collected all the clocks, Because here inside this moment there is us, If i had to walk the earth a thousand times, And i would spend every night under the stars, To memorize the patterns both our heartbeats would make, And i've been grateful for this one chance, Apenas uma lista de coisas que eu faria se eu pudesse voar, Oh, eu voaria direto para a lua para trazer as praias de volta para você, E nós faríamos castelos onde passaríamos nossos dias e quartos para as últimas eternidades, E perfeitas rachaduras se fixam facilmente, Não importa se está chovendo ou está escuro, E se eu quebrar mais alguma coisa, será o tempo, Apenas um segundo que eu pudesse pausar, somente mais um minuto eu me esvairia, Existe ar, mas em primeiro lugar, está eu e você, Porque eu tive sonhos nos quais foram coletados todos os relógios, Porque aqui dentro deste momento existe a gente, Se eu tivesse que andar a Terra mil vezes, Porque se você disse que eu tinha que fazer isso, E eu passaria todas as noites sob as estrelas, Para memorizar os padrões que ambos os nossos batimentos cardíacos fariam, Aplicativos Go Radio – The Truth Is Lyrics. Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes?

And we'd make c [C] astles where we'd spend our days. The Truth Is Lyrics Go Radio Lucky Street.
";s:7:"keyword";s:21:"the truth is go radio";s:5:"links";s:6720:"Ucla Football Commits 2021, Endeavour Tv, Gray Shiloh Shepherd Puppies For Sale, Watch The Whisperer In Darkness Online, Church Copyright Laws, Wayne Bridge And Frankie, Ipswich Town Memorabilia, Kane County Early Voting 2020 Primary, He's Just Not That Into You Book Vs Movie, Rate My Professor, Juventus Historical Kits, What Is Your User Id For Online Banking, Restaurants Near St Jane Hotel, Chicago, Death Adder Bite, Mouse Lemur Pet, Javascript Codes Copy And Paste, Mac And Me, Electric Cars In Sri Lanka, Elie Saab Dresses, Stellar Evolution Facts, Duquesne Logo, Bears Draft Picks 2019, Microsoft Teams Tutorial Pdf, Function Of Bark, Ser'darius Blain Wife, Krys Crocodile, House Centipede Infestation, Patriotic Phrases, Japanese Boy Names And Meanings, St Joseph's College Patchogue Majors, Nab Settlement Booking Line Email, Leicester City Under 18 Squad, Vikings 2021 Schedule, Short Essay On Patriotism, Nightlife In Rio De Janeiro, American Gangster Netflix, Monarda Citriodora, Take It Away Means, Charlotte's Web Chapter 10 Summary, Connie Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, Ruth Glow, Wild Card Games, Claire Cooper Husband, Owl Creek Road Snowmass, Southampton Players, Cruiser Sup Reviews, Princess Noor Pahlavi Height, Shaft (1971 Song), Baby Name Voyager, Hotel Jerome Spa, Lucas Oil Stadium Capacity, Eta Carinae Size, The Two Jakes Netflix, Legends Never Die Merch, Tim Rossovich Nfl, Mad Men Season 7 Episode 1, Snub-nosed Dog, Richest Afl Player, Larkspur Symbolism, Brighton Beach Boardwalk, Up To Date News, Trent Cotchin Age, Step Platform, Monthly Horoscope Scorpio, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}