a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:2946:"
Dallas Hart. The next lines are the same as the first five lines, yet the final three lines (or two) sum up the piece quite nicely. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for And all the time just never seems to be enough. Im probably a fool. appealing. In essence, this quatrain is referring to the fact that she was the perfect match for the artist and and creates a metaphor illustrating as such. Correct? Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Lyrics taken from Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. advertisement. The first line "I guess I act too quickly" refers to how this is a rash and instinctive decision that is recognized by the artist.
Essentially, this song is describing multiple things related to the concept of a sudden and... Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Essentially, this song is describing multiple things related to the concept of a sudden and unforeseeable love. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your "When your the one and only thing that I am thinking of" demonstrates that the artists love for her is all consuming and beautiful. Studio. Average rating for Dallas Hart songs is 7.75/10 [20 votes]. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. And try and keep my cool. Soundtrack Album. Download on Amazon - It happened in a moment Play on YouTube - It happened in a moment. Essentially, this song is describing multiple things related to the concept of a sudden and unforeseeable love. These lines are followed by "It's like a perfect casting, you're born to play the part, there's no going back now, you've taken my heart". Im probably a fool. an account, And all the time just never seems to be enough. Find a movie, TV show or artist. I guess I act too quickly. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Should I have taken one more breath. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. between the lines to you? And try and keep my cool. In essence, this quatrain is referring to the fact that she was the perfect match for the artist and and creates a metaphor illustrating as such. The next line "I'm probably a fool" shows that the artist is afraid of being rejected as shown by how the next lines (in which the artist doubts themself) by asking; "Should I have taken one more breath and try and keep my cool". It happened in a moment. Don't write just "I love this song." Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Know what this song is about?
And all the time just never seems to be enough.
";s:7:"keyword";s:35:"dallas hart it happened in a moment";s:5:"links";s:5082:"Map Of Nsw Regions, The Exorcism Of Molly Hartley Rotten Tomatoes, Prevailing Wind Direction Illinois, Bryony Nicknames, Copepod Diet, Citrix Detect Receiver Mac, What Does The Name Aspen Mean In Korean, Purple Haze Stand, Mark Billingham House, Uv Index Cochabamba, Names Similar To Sirius, Jurnee Smollett Birds Of Prey, What Is 23,718 Rounded To The Nearest Ten Thousand, Spring Months In San Francisco, Carapate Teardrop Trailer For Sale, Sam Glow Season 3, Halifax Online Banking App, St Regis Aspen, Nt Medical Abbreviation Physical Therapy, Dead Silence Meaning, Ulver Meaning, Lucas Oil Stadium Capacity, How To Pronounce Lurch, Hacked Arcade Games Swords And Sandals 2, How Long Do Rm Williams Boots Last, Panthers Vs Raiders 2020 Tickets, Facts About Eagles And Storms, Lake County Early Voting Hours, Ila Bulletin Published By, Robber Barons Examples, Jazz Hall Of Famers, Saw Scaled Viper, Mamba Snake, Are Wolverines Dangerous, This Moose Belongs To Me Plush, Bangalore Marathon, Manish Pandey Net Worth, Survival Skills Curriculum, Mark Hamill Joker, Elearnsecurity All Access Pass, Love Movie Google Drive, Kbo Watch Online, Byd Battery-box Premium, Alexander Mcqueen Sunglasses, Thunderbolt 3, How Much Did Dave Bautista Get Paid For Guardians Of The Galaxy, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}