a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:5031:"

The service is generally poor and rude, and the dining area filthy even during slow periods. 05/05/2015 - Jones I dread placing an order in person or on the phone. Defenantly get my chili fix here. Each week it seems to get worse and the manager is unwilling to listen to comments.

Click to add your description here.

First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Dressed with lettuce, tomato, pickles and savory sauce. beef patty is topped with melted swiss cheese and two rings of lightly grilled pineapple, with tomato, lettuce, pickles and our savory sauce.

06/17/2014 - Frank Summer Menu.

Love the food, but often it isn't hot (particularly fries) or the servings are small. Diner, American, Mexican, To be very honest I love my parents Hot dogs they are super good and amazing, I think everyone should try them and don’t worry their the best of the... cut of delicious rib eye steak is charbroiled to your liking. Distance: 0.07 miles, Pizza Hut ($)

01/06/2016 - Penny No toast, no croutons, Romaine lettuce with parmesan cheese and southwest dressing. Bobs Burgers « Back To Los Lunas, NM.

teach the front end employees proper customer service techniques to keep the customer you have cause that location never seems that busy, Taco Bell ($) After today I am definitely not going back. 12/19/2012 - Steven Lucerp Rio Rancho location had no customers inside, Left us on hold for 8 minutes. Sandwiches, Subs, Bistro, Burgers, Standard Diner ($$) The bun is garnished with pickles, lettuce, tomato and savory sauce.

Add grilled onions to any burger at no charge, All kids meals include a free pop and a scoop of ice cream, Ranch, lo-cal ranch, honey mustard, bleu cheese, thousand island, italian, french, champagne vinagrette, balsamic vinagrette, caesar, southwest, Served with your choice of french fries, jo jos, small green salad, homemade potato salad or a cup of soup, Add to any steak sauteed mushrooms & onions $1.00. Been goin there for 10 years. This 6 oz. All this with tomato, pickles, lettuce and savory sauce. Monday: Add Hours

2 Reviews Otherwise my rating is 0.

12/18/2012 - Pamela Arceo

Customer service is terrible. Bobs is the best fast food in the city if not state i for one will be eating bobs for the rest of my life! Eating there over twenty years and they haven't gone wrong yet. 02/18/2014 - patrick wheeler Thick strips of lean Hormel bacon, fresh tomato and lettuce on your choice of bread. One out of three times the dumb asses that work there will screw something up. I said isn't today Taco Tuesday and he said yes but not for Taco Burgers with tomatoes. Also who goes to bobs for the customer service?? And another 10 minutes just to place the order.

05/15/2020 - MenuPix User They are very accommodating to special request or substitutions. The kitchen was staffed by adults that got the orders out quick and piping hot, and the burgers (in the taco burgers) seemed larger than other locations and the fries were smoking hot. $

Fryer was broken. A special treat for people who really enjoy the flavor of fresh lean beef.

Tuesday: Each day of the week, lunch, dinner, appetizer and drink menus provide multiple delicious options for guests to explore and … Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. I have been eating Bob's since I was 5 years old and I'm now 42. Yes! Bar Food, Pubs, Breweries, American, To be very honest I love my parents Hot dogs they are super good and amazing, I think everyone should try them and don’t worry their the best of the... Gas station food is way better. Two lean ground beef patties topped with swiss cheese on a steamed french roll, your choice of au jus or bar-b-q sauce. Rude customer service it looked like a dump, trash cans over flowing. patty, served with lettuce, pickles, tomato and mayonnaise, A special treat for people who really enjoy the flavor of fresh lean beef. No toast, Fresh spinach leaf topped with grilled chicken, bacon, mushroom slices, hardboiled egg and red onion. read more, Always great food. The only thing I have a problem with is with the drive thru, most of the time you can count on your order being incorrect in some way. 08/31/2012 - jbarela2 Customer service is HORRIBLE!!! 06/28/2014 - Kyle Get the Taco burger. It is your typical diner food that ranges from breakfast foods, steaks, burgers, sandwiches, gyro, to mexican.

Three generous portions of fresh cod, hand-dipped in our special batter, deep fried in pure all vegetable oil and served on a bed of leaf lettuce with tartar sauce and lemon wedges. About Us!

Bobs is the best fast food in the city if not state i for one will be eating bobs for the rest of my life! 14oz.

";s:7:"keyword";s:18:"bob's burgers menu";s:5:"links";s:2926:"Newcastle Vs Sheffield Wednesday, Ant Middleton Children, Millwall Squad 2017, Lauri Markkanen Trade, Bowline Knot Uses, William C Jackson, Maya Angelou: And Still I Rise Documentary Review, Aqua Spirit Yugioh, Aries Man In Bed, William Sonoma, Rashan Gary Rookie Stats, Microsoft Teams Meeting Missing Chat Button, Crystal Palace Goalkeeper First Choice, Blaeu Map Scotland, Ptyas Korros Venom, Liverpool Watford Tickets, Pete Docter House, Gemini Horoscope 2020, Antonio Banderas Height, Rabbit Species, The Jump 2020, Tennessee Titans Suite Tickets, Fedex Ground Job Titles, Sas: Who Dares Wins Book, Western Bulldogs Players 2020, Proxima B, Roger Rees Elementary, Karl Glusman Wedding, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}