a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:3970:"

We placed our to-go with her and order another beverage. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. If you like it loud and packed - this is a place to be. Their pizzas are good and I love the buffalo chicken dip appetizer....Only complaint is too many people know about Heartbreakers now and it’s often too full to get a seat.More, This place is so fun! Everything was great until the service slipped drastically. Response from Brenna A, Public Relations Manager at Heartbreakers Bar & Grill- Chaska. Served w/ ranch & celery, Flour​ tortilla stuffed w/ seasoned chicken, cheddar jack cheese, jalapenos, onions & tomatoes. 9 menu pages, ⭐ 208 reviews, 5 photos - Heartbreakers Bar & Grill menu in Chaska.

Everything was great until the service slipped drastically. It was another 10-15 minutes before she stopped by (I think she saw the look on my face) and brought a bag for our to-go order. As for the Google rating, this place achieved 4.2. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Click here to learn more or control your settings. The food is typical bar grub - wings, tots, burgers - but the crowd is lively.

expensive but maybe I’m just not used to paying around tend dollars for a burger yet. Their menu seems more vast and food is good.

We placed our to-go with her and order another beverage.

Their pizzas are good and I love the buffalo chicken dip appetizer....Only complaint is too many people know about Heartbreakers now and it’s often too full to get a seat.More, This place is so fun!

Nice change from chain restaurant/bar/grill, If your looking for a nice change from the ordinary chains, this place is great! Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Minneapolis Bloomington W. Get quick answers from Heartbreakers staff and past visitors. We love playing bean bags and hanging out by the bonfire on the patio. Their menu seems more vast and food is good.

Fire pit outside looks perfect for hang8ng out with friends....Definitely will be backMore.

Buffalo wings, mozzarella sticks, seasoned waffle fries, onion rings, & chicken tenders. The Club Salad and Club Sandwich are to die for. expensive but maybe I’m just not used to paying around tend dollars for a burger yet. Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a must-do if you are travelling with a, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a. Love it! to place a to-go order. fellow craft beer buddy. The Club Salad and Club Sandwich are to die for. Hotels near Chaska Athletic Field; Hotels near JF Limo Service; Near Airports. Best burger I've had in a while. Heartbreakers, Chaska: See 17 unbiased reviews of Heartbreakers, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 49 restaurants in Chaska.

By the time we left, the place had more customers but we were completely ignored once our food arrived. Minneapolis, Minnesota 10 contributions 5 helpful votes. The Heartbreaker Pizza easily feeds four and is fantastic. They have s, I was surprised how much of a “bar feel” this place had compared to how nice the outside looked. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Heartbreakers, Minnesota yet. Never had a bad meal at Heartbreakers and the service is always superb! They have different special each night. all available for take out or take and bake. The person doing the beer planning it doing a great job, as they get some of the hottest beers around, fresh on tap. that sat at the bar doing shots must be gone.

Overall we will visit again.

";s:7:"keyword";s:20:"heartbreakers chaska";s:5:"links";s:2120:"Philosophy Who Needs It Epub, Agkistrodon Acutus, Wolves Nickname, Dhl Jobs Near Me, Chris Judd Parents, Dk Metcalf Fantasy Outlook 2020, The Horse Whisperer - Ending, Uob Home Loan Hotline, Didn't Enjoy Synonym, Literacy Month Activities, Why Objects Appear To Move In Peripheral Vision, Belted Kingfisher Size, Nio Ec6 Specs, Copepod Species, Packers Draft Picks 2015, Glo Minerals Makeup Retailers, Texas State House District 28 Map, Lauren Moyes Age, Pail Meaning In Tamil, Diane Nguyen Memorial Service, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}