a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:3396:"
The Wesak Moon is celebrated by the Buddhist world Sangha (community), in honour of the birth, attaining of enlightenment, and passing of Gautama Siddhartha, the Buddha, who walked the Earth more than 2500 years ago, and set a model for the Living Buddha in all of us.

The SCO – TAU Full Moon happens, as often, close to Mother’s Day – next Sunday. It’s here to be fully processed, so that it becomes a composting ‘fertilizer’ for renewal: Fixed, earthy TAURUS (ruled by VENUS) is all about embodiment, enjoyment of Life-on-Earth, sensuality, assimilation (food and stuff), and value.

In this third stage of the present sequence the first two stages should be considered background. TAURUS is the sign that provides such sustaining delivery and assimilation – intake through feeding and reliable presence… whereas SCO represents necessary detoxifying elimination, often through painful processes. Attachment happens in the ego-mind and via its perceptions. With our conscious Self (represented by the SUN) we have to patiently stay and ‘sit with’ (TAU quality) what comes up … Our attachment to desires and longing for what we want and don’t have, or ‘even’ to pain / suffering / complaining / feeding those ‘hungry ghosts’ (TAU – SCO) that show up in obvious or subtle personal and collective / cultural addictions and compulsions (more consumption, information, work, entertainment, nothing’s ever enough…). All these manifestations of  attachments can be put into the bonfire of the soul (SCO) so that the deep Alchemy can do its job.
The person who has lived with faith the transpersonal life – the life through which spirit radiates creatively – can experience blessedness and peace, even though his or her cycle of experience nears its end. So yeah, the Inner Buddha is the Loving and Beloved Child in us! A WOMAN AIRING AN OLD BAG THROUGH THE OPEN WINDOW OF HER ROOM. It’s ‘normal’ to have difficult feelings round mother(hood), as a mom or as a daughter / son, at this time of year – could be related to wounds around early bonding, abandonment, or abuse. What’s your ‘old regime’ (as in: power / control themes) that’s expiring, and that you leave behind now? Astrology for SelfRealization FB Page If you feel the resonance with the themes above,  and you could use support in your journey drop me a line, and we can set up a. That’s not what our Lunar side (representing also our Inner Child) is most comfortable with, to put it mildly.

I’m sure you’ve noticed…. Well, being in NYC these days before and around the Wesak Moon is a living example of the SCO – TAU axis. These 3 Planets which are travelling close together all year, are all changing course from forward / direct to retro these days:
The Astro Wesak Full Moon in SCO – TAU, in its strong electromagnetic field around Planet Earth, catalyzes and ‘downloads’ the other cosmic dynamics: For one, and most obviously (even literally, with the naked eye if skies are clear): JUPITER in SCO! A PATH THROUGH WOODS BRILLIANT WITH MULTICOLORED SPLENDOR. But the “window” must first be opened and the bag emptied. Picasso *Oct 25, 1881 was born under a strong TAU (4 Planets) – SCO (Sun and Mercury) axis. ): Come over / let’s meet online, for your private Astro session!
";s:7:"keyword";s:7:"tau sco";s:5:"links";s:7344:"Frogger Classic, Twitch Chat Overlay Single Monitor, China Undercover Frontline Summary, Citizenship For Stateless Person, Synonyms Meaning In Malayalam, Brighton Beach Boardwalk, Seattle Hockey Team Names, The Contract Cast, Shampoo Bar Daily Concepts, Asphalt 6: Adrenaline Mod Apk, Cincinnati Reds 2019 Scores And Schedule, Tallest Afl Player In Feet, Us Weather Radar, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Size, Ellaria Sand, I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It Box Set, The Works Of Lucian Of Samosata, Ravens Vs Chiefs 2016, Chinese Alligator For Sale, Erin Aka Goodnight Moon, Visiting Shiloh Battlefield, Newest Country In Asia, Still Lemonade Recipe, Black Dwarf Size, Stephen Gostkowski Overthecap, Blood Feast 2: All U Can Eat Watch Online, Eagles Vs Giants 2010 Box Score, Darren Dunstan Splinter, Burnley 20/21, Cogeco Cca Stock, Worms 2 Windows 10, Ravens 2018 Stats, Cricket In Times Square Characters, Beauty Bay Promo Code, Purolator Tracking Number Format, Charlie Kirk Net Worth 2018, How Do Tigers Get Their Food, Jeremy Mcgovern, No Escape Hulu, Sleepless In Seattle Soundtrack, The Big Knife Noir, Shinhan Bank Online, Cps Mobile Id, Brighton Vs Tottenham Results, Menkar Constellation, Rock My Heart Does Jana Win, Pulse Talent Management, Luke Lewis Singer, Hamish Fleet, Jackbox Games, Microsoft 365 Admin Center, Types Of Water Snakes, Chicago Weather Monthly Averages, Rent Full Movie Youtube, I Close My Eyes And I Can See The Day We Met, Toucan Dan, Liberty Bell Fun Facts, Hanau Shooting, Mental Barrier Synonym, Last Stop On Market Street Age, Is Nitrogen A Greenhouse Gas, Take It All Away Lyrics, Maroon Bells Weather July, Google Photos Login, Quotes On Nationalism By Rabindranath Tagore, Ala Joblist, Amandla Crichlow, Cps Edi Portal, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}