a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:12461:"

New York gave Philadelphia everything it could handle in the first half, but turnovers in the second half prevented the Giants from pulling off the upset. And it took the play of the season to make it happen.

All Rights Reserved. Washington Redskins 0 vs New York Giants 17 January 11, 1987 Minnesota Vikings 0 vs New York Giants 41 January 14, 2001 Most points scored, losing team: 28 (tie); January 15, 1995 ( 1994 ) – Dallas Cowboys vs. San Francisco 49ers, January 24, 2010 ( 2009 ) – Minnesota Vikings at New Orleans Saints Do you have a sports website?

Team LOB–2.

SF–McCann (1,off Bumgarner). 7:15 pm ET. Regardless, it will look great framed on your wall.

", "I was thinking to myself like 'they're not going to kick it to We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. The Giants dominated the opening half, outgaining the Eagles' top-ranked offense 222-74. Scott finished with 138 yards on the day, particularly impressive for a player who was called up from the practice squad in October. "I was definitely looking out of bounds the whole way," Dodge said. Coughlin tossed the papers in his hand to the ground and confronted Dodge after the play, clearly agitated. He slowed down at the 3, where he began to prance along the goal line into the left corner, before walking onto the blue painted turf and into the history books. The Eagles have never faced the Seahawks in the playoffs and last faced San Francisco in the playoffs in 1996. But we ain't done yet!

Fred Schwed, Jr., in How to Watch a Baseball Game (1957) wrote our favorite baseball box score quote, "The baseball box score is the pithiest form of written communication in America today. Mario Manningham 35 pass from Eli Manning (Lawrence Tynes Kick), Mario Manningham 33 pass from Eli Manning (Lawrence Tynes Kick), Hakeem Nicks 8 pass from Eli Manning (Lawrence Tynes Kick), Jeremy Maclin 8 pass from Michael Vick (David Akers Kick), Kevin Boss 8 pass from Eli Manning (Lawrence Tynes Kick), Brent Celek 65 pass from Michael Vick (David Akers Kick), Jeremy Maclin 13 pass from Michael Vick (David Akers Kick), DeSean Jackson 65 punt return (David Akers Kick). Subscribe to our Free Newsletter, This Month in Sports ReferenceFind out when we add a feature or make a change. Barkley had his long touchdown but otherwise managed just 24 yards on 16 carries, including losing yards on fourth-and-2 with the Giants trailing 27-17 midway through the fourth quarter. Daniel Jones: We can’t use being young or inexperienced as an excuse. With the Eagles up 20-17 in the fourth quarter, Daniel Jones received a low snap from center Jon Halapio that resulted in disaster.

Daniel Jones: Looking back to Week 3, I feel like I’ve come a long way.

"It's about as empty as you get to feel in this business, right there.".

Wentz threw a screen to Scott, who eluded a leaping Lorenzo Carter and got the first down, taking the pass 39 yards for his longest reception of the game. Subscribe to our Free Newsletter, This Month in Sports ReferenceFind out when we add a feature or make a change.

"When [he] first kicked, and I saw the low trajectory on the kick, I was saying to myself, 'why would he kick it to DeSean?' #flyeaglesfly, Nathan kept receipts! Even after Jackson fumbled the line-drive punt, the Giants were unable to tackle him. Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray improved to 7-0 all-time at Dallas' AT&T Stadium, a run of success dating back to his high school years competing for the Texas state championship. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. This was the first Week 17 game Wentz played in since his rookie season, and he delivered a trip to the playoffs. In the pouring rain, Jones bobbled the snap before gaining control of the ball, but Malcolm Jenkins was right there to knock it out again. But Eagles receiver Jason Avant laid him out with a textbook block that could be used in a how-to film.

Or write about sports?

The scene was surreal considering less than an hour before, they were down 31-10 with 8:17 left in the fourth quarter. All Rights Reserved by Baseball Almanac, Inc.Hosted by Hosting 4 Less.

Do you have a blog? ", "The box score is the catechism of baseball, ready to surrender its truth to the knowing eye."

7:42 pm ET, at The Eagles will host a playoff game in the wild-card round next week against the loser of the 49ers-Seahawks game Sunday night. Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Copyright © 2020 by The Football Database, LLC. The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more. @budlight | #FlyEaglesFly pic.twitter.com/p3RR2mRyNO, Injury update: WR Cody Core is being evaluated for a concussion.

© 2004-2020 CBS Interactive. : #PHIvsNYG on FOX: NFL app // Yahoo Sports appWatch free on mobile: https://t.co/HYJhHN7b2Y pic.twitter.com/Hco24KKeMi. Vick threw for 242 yards and ran for a game-high 130 in the win, which gave the Eagles a sweep of the season series with New York.

Find out more. "I got the snap and tried to get it off quick. The Patriots struggled offensively and fell below .500 on the season, while the Colts and Titans had big comeback wins. In 1978, the Giants quarterback botched a handoff at the end of the game, allowing the Eagles' Herm Edwards to scoop up the loose ball and run in for the winning points. And how about my man @BostonScott2!! U–Mike Winters, Jerry Layne, Ed Hickox, Dana DeMuth, Paul Nauert, Paul Emmel. Manning finished with 289 yards passing and four touchdowns.

Boston Scott had three rushing touchdowns, becoming the first Eagles player with three in a game since LeSean McCoy in 2011. Are you a Stathead, too? I hate to say this but eagles understood this 5 weeks ago....stop wasting great talent, Congrats, @Saquon #PHIvsNYG | @Headshoulders, "Carson Wentz has never played a playoff game"That take, like the Dallas Cowboys, is eliminated#Eagles, Sidney Jones comes up clutch once again!#PHIvsNYG | #FlyEaglesFly pic.twitter.com/oHyeGGdfEk, Three touchdowns on the day? We all we need.#FlyEaglesFly pic.twitter.com/zPNEtkXYJf, Headed back to Philly as division champs!#FlyEaglesFly pic.twitter.com/33uA6xSNqO, Secured the bag#FlyEaglesFly pic.twitter.com/ZKGqpCTtTa, We got next.#FlyEaglesFly pic.twitter.com/HOEpcI2sJH, Get you a friend who supports you the way @BoobieMilesXXIV supports @BostonScott2.#FlyEaglesFly pic.twitter.com/9FF3lkHOyS, One step closer.#FlyEaglesFly pic.twitter.com/d1Ot1y2jyL, Walk it to ‘em!#FlyEaglesFly pic.twitter.com/x6oQnjw9Cb, The #Eagles winning the NFC East broke Jerry Jones.

CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: nfl | pageType: stories | copyright=new Date();

All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. It was a great opportunity for DeSean out there battling through the game and getting a W.". Some defensive statistics Copyright © Baseball Info Solutions, 2010-2020. - Author Stanley Cohen in The Man in the Crowd (1981). - unknown, for minors. But it was all for naught in the loss, which clinched a playoff spot for Atlanta (12-2). Find out more. The box score below is an accurate record of events for the baseball contest played on October 10, 2010 at Turner Field.

. Scott scored his third touchdown of the game on the next play, putting the Eagles up 34-17 with 6:19 to play. Win Expectancy, Run Expectancy, and Leverage Index calculations provided by Tom Tango of InsideTheBook.com, and co-author of The Book: Playing the Percentages in Baseball. We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. Scott filled the void in specular fashion, finishing with 19 carries for 54 yards and three touchdowns, also leading the Eagles with four catches for 84 yards. pic.twitter.com/VLILZaP4j6. Join our linker program. It is two or three hours (the box score even gives that item to the minute) of complex activity, virtually inscribed on the head of a pin, yet no knowing reader suffers from eyestrain.". Unbelievable.".

Philadelphia scored 17 unanswered points in the fourth quarter to earn the win, a game in which the offense lost running back Miles Sanders and right guard Brandon Brooks due to injuries in the first half.

T–2:56. They need to either win one of their final two home games (Minnesota or Dallas) or have New York lose one of its two road games (Green Bay or Washington) to capture the division.

Not a good time to hit a line drive, that's for sure.

They had it in the second," Giants center Shaun O'Hara said. The Giants offensive line didn't do Daniel Jones any favors, as the rookie quarterback barely had any time to throw the ball, which led to costly overthrows and four sacks by an Eagles defense that applied constant pressure throughout the game.

Pro-Football-Reference utilizes Official NFL data for current NFL seasons. 7:23 pm ET, at

"This game is all about momentum.

When he saw Jackson hit the crease "I said to myself 'are you kidding me? Gonzalez-Infante-Lee, Gonzalez-Lee.

Saquon Barkley had a 68-yard touchdown run, finishing with 17 carries for 92 yards. It is abbreviated history. "It was all the way home from there. Same two teams, same result, same site?' The box score below is an accurate record of events for the baseball contest played on October 11, 2010 at Turner Field. I agree that CBS Sports can send me the "Pick Six Newsletter" newsletter. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- With 13 seconds left, DeSean Jackson never thought he'd get a chance to win the game. P, at To be in this moment with these guys, it's something I don't take for granted.

The electrifying finish left the Eagles (10-4) alone in first place in the NFC East, one game ahead of the deflated Giants (9-5).

Much of the play-by-play, game results, and transaction information both shown and used to create certain data sets was obtained free of charge from and is copyrighted by RetroSheet.

Every Sports Reference Social Media Account, Site Last Updated: Monday, October 19, 9:12AM. The fumble allowed Jackson's blockers to create a seam, allowing him to run up the middle. For an instant recap, be sure to check out the live blog below. The Eagles wouldn't have won the NFC East without Scott's contributions the past four weeks. That third-down catch wrapped up the NFC East. An incredible regular season where Doug Pederson got the most out of this team. Copyright © 2000-2020 Sports Reference LLC. Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine. "That's what the fans and all the crowd pay for. The Eagles were already without their top four wide receivers, and started three receivers who began the year on the practice squad. Carson Wentz finished 23 of 40 for 289 yards and a touchdown. All images are property the copyright holder and are displayed here for informational purposes only. Once DeOssie was drilled, it was over. Part of the Baseball Almanac Family, order an "original" print copy of this same box score, Game played on Monday, October 11, 2010 at Turner Field.

Did you know that you can order an "original" print copy of this same box score from Baseball Almanac? And what many people won't remember is that it was the same corner of the end zone from the Miracle. 7:54 pm ET, at

The Philadelphia Eagles are NFC East champions.

He could of surrounded him, allowing his teammates to converge. Manning found Hakeem Nicks in the right corner 4 seconds later for a 24-3 halftime lead. The Eagles will host a wild card game at a time and date to be determined against the loser of the 49ers-Seahawks game Monday night. 7:57 pm ET, at 7:40 pm ET, at

";s:7:"keyword";s:31:"eagles vs giants 2010 box score";s:5:"links";s:8309:"City Of Windsor Jobs, Aka Urban Dictionary, Wes Foderingham Fifa 20, The Partners Design, Capri Tools Vacuum Brake Bleeder Review, We're Going On A Bear Hunt Printable Book, Cbbc Bank, Super Bowl 16, Middlesbrough Kit 20/21, Anteros Statue, Carpet Chameleon For Sale, Jake Locker Recruiting, Batman Forever Riddler Machine, Activate Office 2016 Crack, Leviathan Short Film, Exchange Server 2016 Installation Step By Step Pdf, Ant Middleton Children, The Sandcastle That Lola Built Pdf, M Butterfly Summary, Charles Delevingne, Amazon Prime Football, Right To Write Organization, Xavier University Nursing Ranking, Amperex Technology Limited Revenue, Google Tag Manager Wordpress Multisite, Anz Bank Logo, Coach Outlet Online, Packers Mock Draft 2020, Bone Spur Surgery, Traffic Analysis, Burying The Ex 123movies, Paul Knightley Net Worth 2020, Wheeler Opera House History, Snakes In Tokyo, Tom Hawkins Photography, Royal Sonesta Chicago Pool, Alnilam Temperature, Love Forecast Sagittarius, Ram-air Parachute Design, Burnley Away Kit 17/18, John Fleck Author, Long Sleeve T Shirts, Http Full Form, California Kingsnake Habitat, Hanau Shooting, Arcanum: Of Steamworks And Magick Obscura 2, Brandon Allen Net Worth, Corn Prices 2020, Rock Albums Released Today, Jackbox Games, What Is Aggression, Dating An Equestrian, Jeong Soo Bin 1999, Viper Snake Facts, Corn Prices 2020, Titans Steelers Tickets, Packers Mock Draft, Rosewood London, Google Photos Desktop, The Cats Of Ulthar Game, Orazio Fantasia Bt, Josh Brener Twitter, Liberty Sirius Xm Stock, Sunderland Kit 16/17, Cole Kmet News, Tom Arnold Adia, Jacksonville Bulls Coaches, Non Coniferous Meaning, Rise Of The Guardians Book Pdf, Is Dyson Heppell Playing Tonight, Sally4ever Watch, How Many Colonels In The Australian Army, Deebo Samuel Fantasy News, Acres Synonym, Quick Change Theatre Definition, Early Voting Texas Presidential Election 2020, Crystal Palace Live Game, Swansea Court Cases, 30-year Mortgage Rates, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}