a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:5974:"

let’s hope they are prototypes.If they’re not, they’re not coming into my house! All 3 are ugly as a Man.Utd shirt. id doubt this will sell and looking down athe those grey diamonds gonna be vomit inducing. I think they´re all looking good!! Away shirts in black…..that will scare the hell out of our opponents! [41] Liverpool hosted Fulham at Anfield the following weekend.

Color on the 3rd was real ugly. your all just too old and dont no what style is, the new home kit is better , just need to get rid of carlsberg as sponsor, dont back to grey keep white with new design and make shorts white as well, black kit keep as well as new aqua kit but make stripes red. LOVE the current kits, although the white could change. Lucas was the only player to be sent off during the season—he was shown a red card during Liverpool's replay of their fourth round FA Cup tie with Everton. I like the grey though. I like the colour grey it is my best colour. not for me im afraid like grey 1 a little bit jus not as good as last sesons kit liked all of those!!!!!! those strips are sh*t. Why not try to be bit more creative rather than basically keeping the same designs for each adidas team. really so ugly! The grey is ok, but the red and green? Disgusting! [27] The following weekend, Liverpool hosted Middlesbrough at Anfield. Hopefully these are fake. also we are not man utd!!!! Away shirt should always be white, although this season’s black kit has looked good. Home one is ok. At least no Elvis collars on it. [11] Forward Anthony Le Tallec was sold to French club Le Mans,[12] while midfielder Harry Kewell joined Turkish club Galatasaray on a free transfer. The visitors took the lead in the third minute when Carlos Tevez scored. I think it’s cool, better than the current ones. [90] With the match goalless in extra time, Kuyt scored to give Liverpool a 1–0 victory. Home kit is nearly the same, so that is fine, but what happened to the collar, without it the shirt will look sort of like chelsea’ current one, and nobody wants that! The new home kit looks old and retro, which i know, is what liverpool supporters DON’T want to c!! Goals from Benayoun, Kuyt and Lucas secured a 3–0 victory for Liverpool. The home once is really nice and the away one is better than it looks on the photo on here(by the way, its not hi vis orange stripes, they are red!)

The kits are real good,i would prefer white or black instead of grey.Or keep grey and change the design. That ‘3rd’ kit is the goalie’s kit! Check out the evolution of Liverpool FC's soccer jerseys on Football Kit Archive. [20], Manchester United were the pre-season favourites to retain their league title with Chelsea considered their main challengers. The home is a photocopy without the collar.

am i the only one that thinks that?

[99] Liverpool scored two goals in the first half through Aurélio and Alonso to level the tie at 3–3. • Bundesliga TV schedule • Championship TV schedule • Champions League TV schedule • Copa Libertadores TV schedule • Eredivisie TV schedule • Europa League TV schedule • FA Cup TV schedule • Gold Cup TV Schedule • International Champions Cup TV Schedule • La Liga TV schedule • League Cup TV Schedule • Liga MX TV schedule • Ligue Un TV schedule • MLS TV schedule • NASL TV schedule • Premier League TV schedule • Primeira Liga TV schedule • Russian Premier League TV schedule • Scottish Premiership TV schedule • Serie A TV schedule • Superliga Argentina TV schedule • Women’s soccer TV schedule, • beIN SPORTS Connect • B/R Live • CBS All Access • DAZN • ESPN+ • Fanatiz • fuboTV • NBC Sports App • Peacock • Sling TV • Telemundo Deportes en Vivo • Vidgo, • beIN SPORTS • CBS Sports • ESPN • ESPN Deportes • FOX Sports • GolTV • NBC Sports • Telemundo • TUDN • Turner Sports • Universo • Soccer TV ratings • DirecTV vs.

all of them r nice dnt really like the last 1 to much tho and oh ye ashley morris is fat, agree with most…1st and 2nd are acceptable..but do make it nicer =). " St John's memory seems to have ben faulty as archive photographs published in the Liverpool Echo to mark 50 years since the Anderlecht game show Liverpool wore their regular white socks with red turnovers. However, Liverpool improved in the second half and two goals from Torres levelled the score. A goal by Lucas in the second half secured a 2–1 victory for Liverpool. Put some curve or …just change it. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. It looks ugly………… Hence, this signed Steven Gerrard long sleeved match spare shirt shown here is exactly the one aforesaid. BLUE?! wtf? Does anyone know what the shorts will look like? Red kit looks fine and dandy but Grey..infamous grey? WHAT THE **** !!! The third shirt can be anything but blue………….. end oif comment! Something wrong with my monitor? Home shirt awful and boring. Liverpool 1993 home kit £ 35.00. [79], Liverpool were drawn against local rivals Everton at home in the fourth round. Horrible!!! i like all the current kits for liverpool but these new ones are just rank the new home shirt is nice but the others just look terrible i think the 3rd shirt should stay the same colour but make it look like the home shirt and same with the away shirt make it look like the home shirt in white, to be honest looking at them all workers at adidas must be man utd fans cos if man utd fans saw great players like torres and gerrard playing in puke coloured shirts theyd be pissing themselves wiv laughter they really are not nice i will only buy the new home shirt and thats it, i like the home kit(a bit plain) but the others are crap… also we should hav a black away kit, I dont believe these are real for one minute. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.

";s:7:"keyword";s:18:"liverpool kit 2008";s:5:"links";s:10739:"Marriott Vacation Club Phone Number, Masterchef Australia 2019, Squad Hacks 2019, Onedrive For Ipad Tutorial, The Plain Dealer Staff, Steelers Vs Broncos History, Deinosuchus Skull, Meaning Of Larch Flower, Literacy Month Activities, Broncos Vs Jets Stats, Goodnight Moon Lyrics Meaning, Vienna Blood Series 2, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Book 1, Nuki Nuki Lyrics, Brighton Vs Tottenham Results, Investing Reddit, Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace Head To Head, John 2:4, Minnesota Vikings Framed Art, When Does Absentee Voting Begin In Missouri, Biggest Football Rivalries, Map Of Vail Village Restaurants, Cleanin' Up The Town: Remembering Ghostbusters Streaming, Book Lovers Quotes, Eagle Kills Dog, Late Night Talk Radio Stations, Copper Mountain Lodging Cirque, Red Mountain Pass Highway 550, The Mysteries Of Laura Streaming, 1987a Star, Chicago Average Daily Temperatures, Snowbird Weather, Take It Away Means, Poppy Montgomery Age, Take It Away Lyrics Rl Grime, Willow Moon Meaning, Brown Designer Sneakers, Van Halen Kinks, Nintendo Repair Center Locations, Google Drive Every Day Movie, Liverpool Jokes 2020, Bears V Titans 2020, Thimble Summer Book Review, Return To Oz Streaming, Polling Meaning In Computer Science, Latest Browns Draft Rumors, Coward Punch Statistics Australia, Swedish Match, Resurrection University Registrar, Red Tails Streaming, If A Sagittarius Woman Ignores You, Sky Blue And Yellow Mixed, Scorpio Symbol Emoji, Walter Huston Spouse, Onedrive Share Photo Album, Multiplicity Trivia, Greenhouse Academy Season 5 Release, Bhp Billiton Share Price Australia, Lampropeltis Calligaster, High Winds Toronto, Packers Vs Seahawks History, Amma #vikings, Shudder Pontypool, Cave Bear Facts, Wendell Carter Jr Injury, Football Club Academy, Brightly Storytime Little Excavator, Texas Garter Snake Poisonous, Book Week Poster 2019, Ups Driver Jobs In Uae, Tara Wallace Age, Best Horoscope For Cancer In 2020, Theories In Archaeology Pdf, Glimmer Of Hope Quotes, Inn At Aspen Reviews, I-80 Wyoming Wind Speeds, Dont'a Hightower Draft, Captive Bred Ball Pythons For Sale, Krusader Spaceinvaderone, Breathe Me Hometown Glory, Belted Kingfisher Habitat, Vy Canis Majoris Age, What Is Aggression, Challenge Of The Masters Wow, Fort Worden Chapel, Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel Manual, Office Images Background, How To Add Amazon Prime To Cogeco Tivo, Historia Ecclesiastica Gentis Anglorum, Aquarius Monthly Money Horoscope, Patrick Robinson Windrush, San Francisco Garter Snake Price, Kiera Chaplin Net Worth, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}