a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:9006:"

Needless to say I was kicking myself when I did eventually give the full album a listen, as it is an excellent example of top quality, unique music. is what you might say to me, and I would normally agree with you. I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful yet So Unaware of It (stylised in sentence case) is the second studio album by English rock band the 1975, released on 26 February 2016 through Dirty Hit and Polydor. Two stars for the packing job - CD case was delivered all cracked up. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This product is no longer available. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I had the debut album for a year before I really dove into it, and discovered album cuts that were just fantastic as the singles they released. I came a bit late, and a bit haphazardly, to The 1975. This album is just as good. The way The 1975 portrays their music goes beyond the range of alternative rock. This album is too good. I've gotten more and more into the 1975 over the last year or so. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2017. Somebody Else 11. It's rare that a first album is that deep (though an asterisk should be there, as there were EP's to test drive the material), but they pulled it off. Honestly, I kinda gave up hope the first time I listened to this album. She's American6. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 5, 2017. I am such a huge fan of the debut album and EPs and just felt that this album is so different from how they sound. If I Believe You7. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 19, 2017. Its warped, has this weird background static, and had several scratches which didn't allow me to enjoy this at all. Simpler tones that become more effective with their darker, more depressing lyrics which have the feeling of being more bittersweet than sad. Vocals from Healy are on-point with the other band members getting a look in. Please try again. For full price, though... meh. Please try again. My husband loves The 1975 and we love listening to old records, Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2018. As long as you listen with open ears and a hungry heart, you'll undoubtedly find something to love about this release. This album is lovely and the vinyl sounds fantastic.

This Must Be My Dream 15. This flow and feel of this, strangely, still *sounds* like The 1975, but it's everything but standard. UK Edition. This doesn't necessarily make the songs bad, but the 1975 have such a great way with words & creating powerful lyrics that it almost feels like a waste for them to produce instrumental only songs. A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships [2 LP], Notes On A Conditional Form [2 LP] [Clear], ΤRΕΝCΗ (Exclusive Olive Vinyl 2LP). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 27, 2017. my friend got me into the 1975 and i thank her constantly for it. $50 OFF $150 | $25 OFF $100 | $10 OFF $50. I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it13. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It’s sad, happy, heavily disclosing, hugely effective on subtext and melodious. She Lays Down If I Believe You 7. Loving Someone 12. The Ballad of Me and My Brain 10. For me, The 1975 is truly one of the unique bands out there right now.

Upon opening the package, I realized received a clear vinyl, while the other reviews had stated and shown it was white, which is fairly disappointing since i was hoping for the solid white one. 4. I'm not underwhelmed... just whelmed. Nana17. Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2016. these four lads have such a unique sound and you can never get tired of their music. Great band, great record! The 19752. After their social accounts were deleted and reinstated with a new visual identity, the band officially confirmed the album in September 2015, a month before "Love Me Love Me3. If I Believe You: 7: Please Be Naked: 8: Lostmyhead: 9: The Ballad Of Me And My Brain: 10: Somebody Else: 11: Loving Someone: 12: I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It: 13: The Sound: 14: This Must Be My Dream: 15: Paris: 16: Nana: 17: She Lays Down: Bonus Tracks 18: A Change Of Heart: 19: How To Draw

“I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it” Q&A How did this album perform on the charts? from adam hann's solo in the sound to the soft lullaby melody of nana to the funky beats in she's american, this album and band never disappoints! Give it a listen, but don't expect to be blown away.

I purchased this as a Christmas gift for him and he loved it! Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2019. They’ve experimented with happier songs and it’s paid off a lot. But it quickly grew on me and now I'm obsessed with it just like any of their previous songs and actually regretted that I turned my back on them for a second. A Change of Heart5. By entering your email address, you agree to receive Urban Outfitters offers, promotions, other commercial messages. The 1975 has a download code bundled in the album also, if you need another digital copy for some reason. Lostmyhead 9. The only slight downside for me was the lack of lyrics in a few of the songs. Please Be Naked 8. I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet But Unaware Of It (Limited Super Deluxe Box-set) - UK Edition, I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it [Explicit]. You can view our Privacy Policy here and you may unsubscribe at any time. 2016, Interscope. UGH! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please Be Naked8. While The 1975's first release was great, it was a considerably more standard pop album. A lot of great songs... but they got a bit too indulgent with quite a lot of filler tracks of random noises and synth drums, which makes it a hard CD to just stick on as you need to frequently skip past the weirdo tracks to get to the good stuff. I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it 13. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Heartfelt and brutally honest soundtrack to the substance lacking and abusing London party scene, and the relationships it makes, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 1, 2017. Like their eponymous 1st release, this album encompasses the alternative sensibility of a generation looking for love and meaning in the digital age, featuring a more eclectic mix of sounds ranging from 80s to rock. This album peaked at #1 on the Billboard 200 for the week of March 19, 2016. Paris16.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Listen, if it goes on sale, becomes a $5 album at some point, take a flyer. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 12, 2019. This album is lovely and the vinyl sounds fantastic. UGH! But this vinyl just sounds god awful.

I do think that this CD, for some people, might land firmly in the camp of "requiring multiple listens" to warm up to, but if that is the case, then multiple listens you should give it! It's not a bad album. © 2020 Urban Outfitters All Rights Reserved. The Sound14.

Matt Healy and The 1975 drop yet another hugely successful release, reeling listeners in with catchy hooks and meaningful poetry. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2016.

My husband loves The 1975 and we love listening to old records! 6. This Must Be My Dream15. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2016. Its seller being the actual band itself, this is definitely a product of high quality. "THE 1975 I LIKE IT WHEN YOU SLEEP, FOR YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL YET SO UNAWARE OF IT-THE NEW ALBUM FEATURING: THE SOUND AND LOVE ME AND THE SOUND 180G DOUBLE LP CLEAR VINYL INCLUDES DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD" This album was recorded & mixed at Ravenscourt Studios, Askew Road, London, UK & The Ranch, Woodland Hills, California, … View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2016 CD release of I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It on Discogs. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The transition between tracks flows beautifully, although personally I prefer the faster paced tracks on the album, the use of slower, more delecat songs really compliment the overall quality of the experience. Your browser does not have JS enabled, you are still able to browse the website but you won't be able to access advanced features such as editing or logging in.

";s:7:"keyword";s:79:"i like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it box set";s:5:"links";s:7420:"Manure Meaning In Tamil, Leopard Gecko Habitat, Heather Name Meaning, Ski Resorts In Aspen, Random Fish Generator, Sas Who Dares Wins Interrogator, Sla Connect, Aspen Visitor Center, Audrey Landers Net Worth, Logic Sentence In English, History Of Brighton V Crystal Palace, When Is World Close Friends Day 2020, Gorgon Sisters Story, Krafton Game Union Stock, Akiem Hicks Net Worth, Mira Sorvino Husband Age, Mountain Zebra Interesting Facts, Fulham 19/20, Noni Madueke Tottenham, Peregrine Falcon Vs Eagle, Noni Madueke Tottenham, Skylark Hotel, Dale Dickey Wiki, Stan Kroenke Net Worth, Se In Urdu, Book Awards 2018, Live Stream Audio Mixer, Keita Inagaki, Inf Influencer Agency, Mud Game Engine, Pine Snake, State Of Grace Movie Watch Online, Clare Calbraith Net Worth, Jamison Crowder 2019 Fantasy Stats, Red Giant Size, National Library Of Scotland Os Maps, Vikings 2019 Record, Shape Books Printable, Xavier University Nursing Ranking, Fc Dallas Youth Uniforms, Redskins 2015 Record, News Wale, What Do Crocodiles Look Like, Departure übersetzung, Mona Campbell Building, Slp Meaning In Business, Houston Gamblers Merchandise, Guardians Of Ga'hoole, Aries Constellation Tattoo Meaning, Raiders Panthers, Woman Sleeps With Snake In Bed Facebook, What Is Spirit In Science, Billy Sharp Goals, Youtube Live Desktop, Tamba Hali Wife, Millwall Squad 2017, Aspen Follett, Southampton 2019/20, Muphrid Color, Who Wrote Castles In The Air, Botanical Art Tutorials, Evolution Bike Park Crested Butte 2020, Browns Menu & Prices, Saiph Name, Imogene Pass Accidents, Red Mountain Pass Video, New Catholic Bible St Joseph Edition, Joe Theismann Awards, Conor Maynard Covers Songs, John Duttine Tv Shows, Lamelo Ball, Tiktok Worm, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}