a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:6626:"
I think what makes it so dynamic is not only the ability to both wake the bait & walk it (which I do to primarily get bit) but it's the SOUND the bait makes when you walk it.

We went on vacation last week and he was like a bass master it was ridiculous. Now, stop reading and go buy one, and enjoy the action. Highly recommend it! Comments: I had my hopes up, but I wasn't impressed with this lure for a couple reasons.

Sunday morning it got hit my a really nice fish(possibly even my pb) and the rat broke in half leaving the rear section, tail, and rear treble hook in the fish's mouth. • Back hook / Weed less option for big size. Comments: I was extremely skeptical of this purple and yellow rat lure but I have already caught fish on this thing(even fish on the beds). Amazon.com : Spro Bbz-1 Rat 40 Swimbait : Sports & Outdoors ... Savage Gear US-SG 3D Rat Floating Lure 4.3 out of 5 stars 96. Spro BBZ-1 Rat Morning Bait. Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2016. Comments: **Update 7/17/17**Well unfortunately I have to update my previously posted positive review. Gets a lot of strikes. Mouse Rat Fishing Lure 3 Colors Available. 4.0 out of 5 stars 54. Caught many bass as small as one pound on this rat. This is a killer bait. Livetarget Hollow Body Mouse. Spro BBZ-1 Rat Replacement Tail.

night fishing is a blast and as exciting as bassing can be. Ca doit etre sympa de voir un brochet sauter dessus. Keep the rod tip high on a medium retrieve and the tail action will flip out of the water causing an even bigger disturbance.

First cast I caught a 2.7 lb bass and then I just swam it in a few more times to watch it and I went home. There was a problem completing your request.

This lure is phenomenal.
First time using caught a 5lber on the third cast! One of the best things about this lure is you don't have to replace the hooks or split rings. $15.99. Ça m’est arrivé une fois et j’en garde un souvenir impressionné par la voracité de maître esox.

They come up from the deep to hit this thing. It is well made and has a very life like swimming action. Killer lure, it's something the fish haven't seen. Try different retries, slow reel or jerk and let wake die.

Filets de corégones juste passés au beurre, pommes de terre au comté. Comments: Wow this bait is a lot of fun. If you can fish this bait in deep water, where there are ledges, strikes may be expolsive.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

I'll high stick my rod to keep the bait on top and reel fast. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Highly recommended. Dans ce dernier il a placé des billes bruiteuses dans la partie avant et dans la partie arrière. Reasonable price for a quality rat! $19.99 - $24.99. J' aurais voulu avoir des avis sur ce leurre et ou le trouver au meilleur prix.

Tested and perfected over the last two years by Spro pro-staffer and lure-designer, Bill Siemantel, the Spro BBZ-1 Rat is the most lifelike rat imitation to ever hit the market. 200 mm de long avec la queue, 102 mm sans la queue.

As others have said the paint does wear off from the hooks, but i  don't mind it at all and I'm sure the fish don't either. Retail Hours: (Walk In Traffic) Temporarily Closed, Curbside Pickup: Tue - Sat: 10am - 3pm PST Sun - Mon: Closed *Pick up location - Tennis Warehouse Unit 110, Phone Hours: Monday - Friday 6am - 6pm PT Sat - Sun 10:00am - 3:00pm PT. Construction looks solid and if action is anything like the larger rat, it will be great. When the Spro name is found on a fishing lure package, you know it's top-notch and this stands true for the Spro BBZ1 Rat. If you're going for pure realism the SG Rad is probably a better option but IMO the spro is more versatile. Un leurre qui devrait permettre de bien s’ amuser dans les queues d’ étangs.
Very disappointed, especially for a $30 lure. The sound these things make is amazing. 13 Fishing SPRO SRCMD55PBR RKCrawler Md 55 Phantom Brown. First, the hooks wore the paint off on each side of the lure after an hour of fishing and just kept getting worse. From: David Hensley: Louisville, KY 5/14/17. Boudins blanc de sandre aux écrevisses cidre réduit et pommes caramélisées, Chou farci au saumon frais fine crème aillée aux cinq baies par Lionel le cuisinier pêcheur, Cuisses de grenouilles sur une tatin de poireaux beurre de gingembre. catches fish cheaply made and over priced, Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2020, this lure stays under water when you reel it in unless you reel super super slow and the tail broke off the first time i used it fishing... after the tail broke off it did float a lot better... but bottom line i did catch a lot of fish on it, Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2016. Septembre 2020: Retail is closed on all major U.S. holidays. Recette facile de poisson: Filet de sandre au vin blanc, les recettes de poisson de Lionel le Cuistot, Filets de truites à l’oseille sur pommes écrasées aux herbes fraiches. Il devrait être disponible en France fin avril. Retail Hours: (Walk In Traffic) Temporarily Closed Curbside Pickup: Tue - Sat: 10am - 3pm PST Sun - Mon: Closed *Pick up location - Tennis Warehouse Unit 110 Phone Hours: Monday - Friday 6am - 6pm PT Sat - Sun 10:00am - 3:00pm PT Retail is closed on all major U.S. holidays.

by Soljer. first cast at a very pressured pond caught a 5lber. The Soft Ears, feet and tail, truly sets a new standard for a rat imitation lure. Pêche sportive: black bass, mer, truite, pêche au leurre, pêche à la mouche. Use around grass, near edges. I’ve had the lure in the water for a total of 40 min just off the dock. I will buy some better hooks! I have caught all sizes on this, w/ violent strikes.

Hard ultra-strong ABS body, Nylon Mesh joint with soft ears feet and tail. It is well made and has a very life like swimming action. The mono gives you that extra cushion so you don't rip the hooks out, plus this rod/reel/line setup gives you an awesome fighting experience even with smaller fish & you can boat flip the big ones too. Perfectly sized, the Spro BBZ-1 Rat features a single-jointed rodent profile and a durable square bill that offer an effortless "walk the dog" action and a gentle wake that humps along the surface.Made from multiple composites, the Spro BBZ-1 Rat offers a custom “wood” feel and a sturdy construction that stands up to the most crushing topwater explosions.
";s:7:"keyword";s:27:"spro rat vs savage gear rat";s:5:"links";s:3490:"Sheffield United Shirts, Glin Castle Contact Details, Mn Vikings Wallpaper, Club Paradise Drake, Jack Conklin College, Short Inspirational Christmas Stories, How To Put 4 Pictures On One Page In Word, The Case Of Charles Dexter Ward Podcast Cast, Joe Kinnear Now, Living In Aspen, Colorado, Scarpetta Pasta, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea While On Clomid, Halapoulivaati Vaitai Brothers, Bnn Bloomberg Credibility, Hammerhead Shark Endangered, Botw Shrine Quests, Tottenham Vs Man United Channel, Sally Obermeder Age, Lizard Species, Charles Delevingne, The Bad And The Beautiful Analysis, Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 Instruction Manual, Joel Bowden Family, Anathem Characters, Covidiot Pronounce, Andre Gomes Injury History, Carpet Python Length, Club Cafe Pittsburgh Facebook, Good Night Pictures Images, Savage Gear Rods, A Sunday Horse Where To Watch, Ptz Camera 4k, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}