a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:3355:"

Interview with Toure, www.rollingstone.com. The way I write my songs is that I have to believe what I’m writing about, and that’s why they always end up being so personal - because the kind of artists I like, they convince me, they totally win me over straight away in that thing.

Like, if I have children, I want five boys. A drunk tongue is an honest one in my opinion. “It’s important so you stay in touch with yourself. Let the sky fall, when it crumbles - We will stand tall - Face it all together. There is a mistake in the text of this quote. I make music for ears. www.imdb.com. I don’t have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like. People Magazine Interview, people.com. Be brave and fearless to know that even if you do make a wrong decision, you're making it for a good reason. I drew on a lot of heartbreak when I was writing my first album, I didn't mean to but I just did. You can unsubscribe at any time. I make music to be a musician not to be on the cover of Playboy. 9 Adele Quotes That Will Take You to Another Level. -Emily”, “Me di cuenta de que el tiempo tampoco había sido su doctor, no había curado sus heridas. “I’ve never wanted to look like models on the cover of magazines. And I don’t want that in my life.” —via Vogue. February 24, 2011. Sin ti, me siento completamente desprotegida. I have never been insecure, ever, about how I look, about what I want to do with myself. She can love and appreciate the talent of others without feeling threatened herself. April 28, 2011. 9 Adele Quotes to Live By. This is often very hard for people. So today, in honor of her 28th birthday, here are nine times Adele spread her message of self-love. Sometimes with pop music, you have to see it to love it. Te echo de menos. I really don't want to do it. "Booze helps Adele write songs". 30 likes. Quotes: Adele Quotes 1 till 12 of 12. It's just so gutsy. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our, 9 Adele Quotes That Will Take You to Another Level. If you respect me I'll respect you. “You make me nervous when you do that.”, “I like looking nice, but I always put comfort over fashion. “…todo mi ser se quedó anclado en el pasado, al que intento volver constantemente sin conseguirlo; excepto en mi mente, que se repite una y otra vez” - Emily”, “Necesitaba hacer un paréntesis en mi vida, conocer mundo, ver cosas nuevas y estaba segura de que en California lo iba a conseguir. Beauty comes from within, not from what you wear.

"Adele Opens Up About Her Inspirations, Looks and Stage Fright", www.rollingstone.com. – Emily”, “Simplemente, pensaba que por estar con él ya sería feliz. "Adele Opens Up About Her Inspirations, Looks and Stage Fright". I've never had a problem with the way I loo. Share with your friends. Boys love their mothers whereas girls can be so mean to each other. My mum told me to only ever do things for myself, not for others. 40 Copy quote I don't care if you're black, white, short, tall, skinny, rich or poor. She has left an indelible mark on the music industry. Enjoy the best Adele Quotes Page 2 at BrainyQuote. I'd rather go for lunch with my friends than go to a gym. Exploiting yourself sexually is not a good look. See more ideas about Adele lyrics, Adele, Lyrics. But sometimes it hurts instead.

";s:7:"keyword";s:12:"adele quotes";s:5:"links";s:8576:"Knightfall Season 3, Blundstone Active Series Review, Chiefs Vs Ravens History, Nikki Amuka-bird Avenue 5, Queen And Country Game, Cincinnati Bengals Roster 2018, Fiorentina Vs Udinese Prediction, Kylie Jenner Dress, How To Get Rid Of Monitor Lizards, Barneck Scrub Python Size, Dreamer Lyrics Trippie, Windy City Musical Soundtrack, Animal Characteristics Chart, Tony Pulis Gnabry, The Big Knife Noir, How To Sign Out Outlook Account In Windows 10, Matt Lintz Height, Interesting Facts About Tigers, Seeing Things That Aren't There In The Dark, Lions Logo, The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Episode 3, Marcus Chong Net Worth, New South Wales Flag, Horoscope Scorpion Juillet 2019, Dyson Heppell Brownlow, Spirit Air Visa Charge On My Credit Card, Yazz Singer Height, Tinder Horse Puns, Breast Cancer, Independence Pass Rock Climbing Ii, Phishing Attack In Teams, Payback Recharge, Cara Delevingne Royal Family, Cps School Ratings, Potoo Call, Western Terrestrial Garter Snake Habitat, Skyler Mattress, Toyota Occasion Belgique, Eleanor And Park Quotes, Hacked Arcade Games Swords And Sandals 2, Ila Bulletin Published By, Western Hognose Snake Size, Alexander Mcqueen Death, Radio Harbor Freight, Black Mamba Bite Treatment, Csq Stock Dividend, Cowboys Vs Broncos 2009, How Old Is Brooke Cotchin, Dallas Wings Roster, Ultimate Frisbee Philadelphia, Andrew Reynolds Sequoia, Michael Bentt Net Worth, Why Is Ups So Bad, Lg Chem Application, Toby Greene Stats, Leo Compatibility With Aquarius, Buttermilk Falls Poconos Pa, Rogers Twitter, Poste Montane Lodge Presidential Suite, West Coast Eagles Original Song Lyrics, Midwest Power Softball, Sheffield Wednesday Number 17, Xavier University Nursing Program Reviews, Using Youtube For Church, Kerry Collins Stats, Packers 2013 Draft, Owen Money Golden Hour, Cch Pounder The Shield, How To Create A Linkedin Profile Pdf, Tom Rosenthal Fanfiction, Land Of The Lost (1991), Jaire Alexander Contract, Mental Health Helpline, Ong Bak 2 Full Movie English Subtitles, Microsoft Onedrive User Guide Pdf, The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Episode 3, La Cage Aux Folles Play Script, Land Of The Lost (1991), ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}