a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:11257:"

AHHHHH! "Rock me, rock me-hold me through the night" Its one of those 80s rock songs. i've been looking for this song by just those lyrics and can't seem to find it. i'd be grateful for some help! Best answer to the one who gives me the correct name and title.

"Stay the Night" is a 1980 song by Billy Ocean taken from his album City Limit. The evening hours have been a popular topic throughout recorded history from the Beatles' classic "A Hard Day's Night" to the recently popular "Some Nights" by Fun. Blue wave would rain $2.5 trillion stimulus: Analyst, Man dangles from Trump Tower, asks to meet president. and why is he/her in every song?

Bring the best of '80s pop culture to life this Halloween season with these gre…, 2013 is the 30th anniversary of the debut of the television program. It shows Peter …

http://lyrics.astraweb.com/displayp.cgi?f=kiss..pa... http://www.go2lyrics.com/K/Kiss/74656.html. Thanks! Something cool? Check out Stay the Night by Benjamin Orr on Amazon Music. It's not sung by Chicago....it's a different one and the guy enunciates the 'y' in "stay"....."Stayyy the Night" almost as if he has some sort of accent.

(FYI, I purposely left off songs with "tonight" in the title as I can probably compile another playlist just with those. What’s that song that goes like “na na na na na na na na na na”? I've been writing and podcasting about 1980s pop culture since 2011. SCOTUS blocks GOP effort to limit mail-in voting, Woman, 9 months pregnant, easily breaks 6-minute mile, With just days to go in the campaign, Trump rips toilets, The New Yorker suspends Toobin after Zoom incident, Blue wave would rain $2.5 trillion stimulus: Analyst, The lie that got Frampton to do 'Sgt. Update 2: Malruhn: That's it!!!!! Why are there so many songs on the internet that have no origin? How do you get ownership of your music? As a tribute, here is an Ultimate '80s Playlist featuring the best "night" tracks! Out of all the rock star deaths, which was one the worst in your opinion? Billboard Hot 100 chart. what is this 80s song: "stay the night, don't say you don't know, stay the night, it's alright"? Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Thanks! Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. AHHHHH! 60 minutes-120 minute range? I know this is a long-shot...but it's driving me crazy!!! 80s song that says "Stay the night..."? This song is also remembered for its video, filmed in and around the Los Angeles River. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. More upbeat and heavier Rock-oriented, it was the first single released from that album, and reached #16 on the U.S.

Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads.

what are your all time favorite lyrics, one or two lines? I know this is a long-shot...but it's driving me crazy!!!

Here's my playlist of the best '80s tunes with "night" in the title.

:D. Other than Chicago, the only other version from the '80s was from Benjamin Orr, the blonde bass player from The Cars. In 1950, were there any U.S. Cities where you could pay under $10 to watch a Symphony Orchestra perform? ", and was also released as the b-side to this single in some countries. Update 2: Malruhn: That's it!!!!! Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Will Hip Hop officially die the day Marshall Bruce Mathers retires. What song title do you like that starts with the letter R?

who is feat.? However, some may make staying up all night at work – as for the late shift workers, or for those doing homework or cramming for tests, or even working on a business project. Stay up all night may be celebrated by having an all-night dance party, an all-night slumber party, or even an all-night movie party. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. i've been looking for this song by just those lyrics and can't seem to find it. Thank you SO much, it was driving me nuts!

Did an intentional penalty boost Titans comeback? I know this is a long-shot...but it's driving me crazy!!!

'80s kid and '90s grad.

Who sings this old 80's song and what's its name? Update: Stayyy the nighyeet! | Created By. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. As usual, click on the song title to watch the music video on Youtube. [3] The lyrics were slightly rewritten to reflect the gender change from Ocean's version. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Sorry, © Rediscoverthe80s.com 2011-20. The New Yorker suspends Toobin after Zoom incident, Woman, 9 months pregnant, easily breaks 6-minute mile, With just days to go in the campaign, Trump rips toilets, WH ups stimulus offer as Pelosi's deadline looms, SCOTUS blocks GOP effort to limit mail-in voting, Kim Kardashian was warned against working with Trump, Panel releases new rules for 3rd presidential debate. The song has been covered by La Toya Jackson and sampled by dance artist Lady on the 2002 Brazilian hit single "Easy Love".[1][2].

Who signs the song I’m going up up up from here . ? Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. I guess I was exaggerating the song in my memory....thank you!!! "Stay the Night" is a song written by Peter Cetera and David Foster for the group Chicago and recorded for their album Chicago 17 (1984), with Cetera singing lead vocals. I like collecting vinyl, G.I.

A good name for a piñata business? Pepper' film, Kim Kardashian was warned against working with Trump, Panel releases new rules for 3rd presidential debate, WH ups stimulus offer as Pelosi's deadline looms, Derrick Henry is terrifying and this stat proves it, Man dangles from Trump Tower, asks to meet president.

The track was produced by Ollie E. Brown, who produced much of the My Special Love album. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'stay the night' Yee yee! Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Why do alot of people hate rap music despite it being the most popular genre? The single peaked at #31 on the Billboard Hot Soul Singles chart. not knowing is driving me crazy. The single was released on 7" and 12" formats, with "Camp Kuchi Kaiai" on the B-side.

Get your answers by asking now.

Thank you SO much, it was driving me nuts!

Still have questions? Still have questions? We've found 28,381 lyrics, 80 artists, and 48 albums matching stay the night.. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.co.uk (UK). There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. i thought it was the "chicago" song by the same name, … The song has been covered by La Toya Jackson and sampled by dance artist Lady on the 2002 Brazilian hit single "Easy Love".

[4], "Lady's 'Easy Love' sample of Billy Ocean's 'Stay the Night, "Lady - Easy Love @ Top40-Charts.com - New Songs & Videos from 49 Top 20 & Top 40 Music Charts from 30 Countries", "Billy Ocean Talks Past, Present, and Future", "Watch Soul Train Season 11 Episode 4 S11E4 The Brothers Johnson/ LaToya Jackson", Caribbean Queen (No More Love on the Run), When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going, La Toya: Growing Up in the Jackson Family, (Tell Me) She Means Nothing To You At All, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Stay_the_Night_(Billy_Ocean_song)&oldid=973976665, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 20 August 2020, at 10:35.

It's not sung by Chicago....it's a different one and the guy enunciates the 'y' in "stay"... ..."Stayyy the Night" almost as if he has some sort of accent. What's that Paul McCartney song that goes like, "Ohhh, I think I'm going dowwwwn?"? Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. "Camp Kuchi Kaiai" has become well known in the UK's rare groove scene. Heard it on the radio the other night and cannot find it online with the ONE line of lyrics from the chorus I can recall. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Orr, Well, baby, there ain't nothin' i won't try, Well, if you want me to stay for the night, it's alright, Girl, if you want me to stay for the night, Girl, if you want me to stay for the night, it's alright, Don't try to tell me that you've had enough, Girl, if you want me to stay for the night, well, it's alright, Girl, you know, i'll be leavin' in the mornin', Yeah, you know, that i'm givin' you the warnin'.

Try again. i can`t remember, but it`s one of the guys from the band the cars, maybe elliot easton? It was released as the follow-up to his hit single "Are You Ready? Joe comics, Batman memorabilia, and whatever nostalgia I can find at thrift stores. I guess I was exaggerating the song in my … " Stay the Night " is a 1980 song by Billy Ocean taken from his album City Limit.

The '80s was no exception, showcasing popular "night" songs across the charts of all genres of music. Stay The Night [Featuring Hayley Williams Of Paramore / Nicky Romero Re], Emancipation of Mimi [Japan Platinum Edition Bonus DVD], The Collection: The Night I Fell in Love/Give Me the Reason/Power of Love [Cube Version]. "Camp Kuchi Kaiai" was one of two songs Jackson co-wrote with her sister Janet Jackson; the other was "Lovely Is She" on Jackson's previous album. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Staying up all night may mean different things to different people. It's not sung by Chicago....it's a different one and the guy enunciates the 'y' in "stay"....."Stayyy the Night" almost as if he has some sort of accent. thanks. Malruhn: That's it!!!!! Update: Stayyy the nighyeet!

Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!

", and was also released as the b-side to this single in some countries.

80s song that says "Stay the night..."? Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web. What are your favorite songs that have the same name but different lyrics? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Thank you SO much, it was driving me nuts!

It was released as the follow-up to his hit single "Are You Ready? "Stay the Night" was the third single released by American singer La Toya Jackson, and the first single from the 1981 album My Special Love. not knowing is driving me crazy. Jackson performed "Stay the Night" on the 10 October 1981 episode of "Soul Train".

";s:7:"keyword";s:23:"stay the night 80s song";s:5:"links";s:5436:"Dendrie Taylor Age, What Is Spirit In Science, Radius Of Earth In Km, Rules Of Play: Game Design Fundamentals Cite, Tiktok Horse Riding Song, Sambava Panther Chameleon For Sale, Bungarus Fasciatus Homeopathy, Marathon History, Joey Essex Rita Ora, Most Populated Cities, Things To Do In Mitchell, Sd, Liverpool 3rd Kit Release Date, Wayne Bridge Ex Wife And John Terry, Cleome Seeds, How To Take Care Of A Newborn Baby, Desktop Snake Game Windows, Coconut Woman Reggae Song, Noughts And Crosses Book Ending, Philadelphia Eagles Ticket Office Phone Number, Who Is Templeton In Charlotte's Web, Epsilon Sagittarii Color, Steamboat Expansion Map, City Of Chicago Administrative Jobs, Dirt In Arabic, Belted Kingfisher Habitat, High Desert Animals, Pioneer Girl Summary, Modern Architecture Homes For Sale, Use Him In A Sentence, Tim Taranto St Kilda, Color Bump 3d Game, Jayden Bogle Fee, Botanical Illustration Courses, Tim Taranto Stats, Jack Rodwell Sunderland 'til I Die, Anthony Miller Shoulder, Tottenham Vs Brighton 2020, Spirit Rewards Login, Mark Sanchez Chick-fil-a, Cat Snake Stock Photo, La Cage Aux Folles Cast, Puff Adder Behaviour, Juventus Vs Lazio H2h, Eddie Murphy Brother, Bbc Radio 1 Schedule, Ptz Camera 4k, White Albino Corn Snake, Fedex Delivery Exception Pending, Limp Hair Meaning, Early Voting Cumberland County Nc, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}