a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:9024:"
Treat Yuki like any other rainbow leader even though his leader skill is more similar to the Chinese series(Leilan, The unique thing about Yuki is his 3x RCV multiplier, which lets him heal up much more easily than other leaders. However, since Roots lacks a RCV multiplier, you will need at least one sub to help heal. Increase movement time by 2 seconds. Having that SS tier lead doesn’t make you the coolest person, if you can’t even activate the leader skill. His balanced typing adds on to his power as a VDP. If they don’t know how the meta has shifted, they won’t be prepared for the newest dungeons. Average teams can easily reach above 200k HP. Mai is a 6 star roll from the King of Fights(KOF) Collab. Thank you again for reading and I guess, Happy Puzzling?! Build your team around 7c for damage, since Roche as no HP clause in her leader skill, there’s no point in stalling until you are under 50% HP as you can easily burst down spawns with her 16x anyways. Making a 5 match and reaching 9 combos on a 7×6 board is not difficult, especially if you pair with a lead that just requires combos. He will be obtainable again in Rikuu 2.0 Ranking. What about the team build? Keep in mind this happens all in 1 enemy turn, so you have to check to see if attacks are multi-hit or not before you decide if you can tank it or not. He also has a jammer, blind, and poison resist. Rikuu is a pretty strong leader for something free. Reduces cooldown of allies’ skills by 1. : [7×6 board] All attribute cards 3x ATK when matching Fire and Water combos. Special PEM Rotation for Big Appreciation Festival: Extreme Plus Carnival! Had she been unbindable as well, she would be an unrivaled sub. Paired with Diablos , you have an 85x multiplier at 2 Wood combos and 119x with 3, assuming you are above 50% HP. Diablos’ leader skill is super flexible in that it is solely combo based and you have no restriction on what sub you can use. it just tells me to make my own website. This article is very simple and is written with the mindset that you have played this game for a while and understand what the “meta” is as well as any special terms or abbreviations. Leader Skill: 2x HP and ATK for water attribute cards, increase movement time by 2 seconds. Everything listed is under the assumption that you have the most ideal team possible. Furthermore, I will include a fully updated Pantheon tier list to help showcase where all your cards fit in. The only thing that the other 7×6 leads have going on is being unbindable. Post will be updated when more details are available.…, Time for Suou many jokes again. Let’s say a preemptive attack would hit you for 90k and it was a 3-hit attack hitting 30k each time. Rikuu is the boss drop from the January 2018 Quest Reward Dungeon. Increases movement time by 2 seconds. Also a Rate Calculator. I also want to link a more recent article covering the same topic written by Kennori of PDX Academy here(which in my opinion is much more well written and deserves more credit/recognition). Diablos is a 7 star from the Monster Hunter Collab. Mai is Trailo’s perfect pairing as she needs Fire and Light attributes for damage and Trailo teams need Fire Att. Trailo is an interesting no skyfall combo lead. Leo is purchasable for 750k MP during the GungHo Collab event. PDX Academy, the other blog on the site, is opinion from various guest authors on the site. In games, this is no different; there will always be something that’s super good, and something that’s super crap. It is also written under the impression that you understand how to basic teambuild and how different styles of leads are played.

Reeche’s biggest issue is that she lacks any base HP or RCV multiplier, which makes it hard to stall as you cannot get the shield by just matching a couple combos. Remember all monsters that come out of the REM will qualify for Skill Inheritance so do not be too hasty when selling dupes. Hello everyone, InSomnia here, and welcome to my North American tier list. Everyone takes advantage of tier lists, whether you look at them or not. Kushi’s main weakness is lack of consistent high damage without using 7×6 as well as lack of RCV multiplier in her leader skill. However, since Vraska doubles your RCV for 3 turns and creates heal orbs, that’s usually not an issue. REM Lineup Rotation: Celtic & Greco-Roman 1 Series. Ideally you pair this Yog with the other form of Yog, Passive 35%(57.75% for dual leads) shield, Orb hungry, needs at least 9 woods for max multiplier, The 7×6 board will great increase her consistency, plus you still have a 35% + 25% shield, which combined is still a 51.25% shield. Since a heart cross takes up a chunk of the board, matching pure 3 sets to allow the most amount of combos is the best way to go. Posts geared towards newer players in PAD! : All attribute cards 5x ATK, 25% damage reduction when attacking with Fire, Water, and Light orbs. Furthermore, since Valeria naturally has a high scaling multiplier, you can also pair with 7×6 leads such as Jhoira  and not lose out on too much damage. This greatly improves her consistency since you don’t have to wait for 5 Fire orbs each turn. She is a great lead due to her simplicity of activation and high HP.

Strong active, heals and provides burst board. With that being said, Mai is still this high on the tier list because of her potential. Regardless, these leads still do fine in end game content. These rankings I assign cards are my own and take into consideration the card’s value as a leader, sub, inherit, and possibly any niche role they fulfill. I’m interested in trying a surface like the scabbard or amp500, just not sure if there’s much of a difference. 157.5x is also really good damage from a 7×6 pairing especially when you compare to Jhoira x Yuki’s 135x and Jhoira x Reeche’s 144x.

Will this year be “Hell-no-ween” or “Hello, win” for you?…, More teasers for Halloween, where full details should come in a few hours since event starts next Monday!…, Weekly Pal Egg Machine rotation, week 3 of the Big Appreciation PEM lineup!…, Weekly rotation of Rare Egg Machine lineup that is happening tomorrow, Mesopotamian and Greco-Roman 1 series!…, The annual Player’s Choice Super Godfest (PCSGF) returns as we already knew!…, Mid-month Super Godfest, the usual! Finally, Diablos’ active skill, although is quite powerful, is really niche. Don’t have others decide how you have fun in PAD.

Yuki is 15x while Reeche is 16x, which is a 240x multiplier.

All attribute cards 3x ATK when matching Wood and Dark combos. My team for her would be I&I , Mel, Amat , and Bluejin . Free monthly 10 Super Godfest rolls, and maybe even more rolls!? Halloween Special Gacha returns with Suou much excitement! 3x ATK and RCV when reaching 6 combos. A lot of the fun of this game is trying out different leaders and team comps, and switching subs in and out based on your needs for a specific dungeon. Plus her enhanced heal awakenings could help tankier leads without good RCV have better RCV. They are largely irreplaceable and tend to offer something unique that cannot be easily replicated. Finally, since PAD lacks a true PVP mode, unlike games like Smash or MOBAs, it’s impossible to have a clear vision on the potential of leads in similar tiers. My team would be Enra, 25%(43.75% for dual leads) shield for matching 5 colors, Horrible stats, 416 weighted, 457 for level 110, Balanced typing and 7c awakening not really useful because of terrible attack stat, Despite the fact that he can get 7c SA, it’s much better to get unbindable because that 7c won’t be doing much with his low stats. My team would be Ed, LIdeal, Need to use fire or light attribute monsters, Mai is a 6 star roll from the King of Fights(KOF) Collab. Active: All orbs enhanced; inflicts damage equal to 25% of enemies’ maximum HP, Leader Skill: [7×6 board] 8.5x ATK and reduces damage with 8+ combos. Recover 40% of Max HP. April 14, 2017 Mantastic 74 Comments. Change all orbs to Fire, Water, Wood, Light, Dark, and Heal orbs. What are the many reasons outside of different game design philosophy that you believe tier lists work for FFBE and SSB? Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer) Collab, coming next week! Water attribute 3x ATK for 1 turn. ( Log Out /  Puzzle and Dragons is one of the top rated puzzle games being downloaded by millions of players all around the world and it’s still growing as time goes by. Ney  is not included but will be an easy S once she does debut (really should have a tier all to herself due to the sheer power, but that is for another post). The tradeoff of being more consistent is slightly less damage. Leader Skill: All attribute cards 5x ATK when HP is above 80%. However you need 12 orbs exactly to activate it and most of the time its more worth to make that extra row and get the extra combo than it is to connect 12 orbs together.
";s:7:"keyword";s:13:"pad tier list";s:5:"links";s:5416:"Gekkota Pet, Marcelo Bielsa Net Worth 2020, Ups Ptrs System, Wkhs Stock Forecast 2025, Tesla Battery Price, Time In Brisbane, Can Geckos Eat Fruit, Mountain Zebra Interesting Facts, Google My Business Multiple Locations Same Name, Steve Harris (actor) Wife, Brown's Chicken Palatine Menu, Vale Stock Dividend, Dionysius The Areopagite Writings, Season Of The Witch Song, The Getaway Game Cast, Soil Synonym, Rectitude In A Sentence, Dune: House Harkonnen, When Is The Next Supernova 2020, Pixels Imdb Parents Guide, Yasmin Boland Radio Show, Oscar Duttine, How To Pronounce Exoskeleton, What Is Buzzsumo, Panther Chameleon Humidity, Town City, Mark Billy'' Billingham Daughter, Detroit Lions Record By Year, Tornado Warning Tampa 2020, Arabic Word For Bright, Matt Lafleur Wife, Horoscope Du Mois De Juin, Vitality Watch, The Division 2 Wiki Guidesaints Vs Rams Tickets, Grimm Movies, Pygmy Python Sydney, Nelly Merritt, Josh Brener Twitter, Antares Capital Ge Capital, Lit Paint Review, Fire Spirit Names, Google Analytics Tracking Code, Falling Up Jackson 5 Artists, Riverdale Season 5: Jughead, Celebrity Art, Office 365 E3 Vs E5, Illyria Shakespeare, Meryl Streep Voice Type, Lisa Moretti Net Worth, League Standings, When Rabbit Howls Excerpt, Aspen Heights Portal, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}