a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:5262:"
The album has since received four-times Platinum certification in the UK and has sold 5,500,000 copies worldwide. Take It All chords . 19 earned Adele two Grammy Awards in February 2009 for Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance. Try landscape mode instead of portrait.
Lovesong Tab by Adele with free online tab player.

We have an official Lovesong tab made by UG professional guitarists. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song.

The album included the hugely popular song Chasing Pavements. UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. Tablature guitare de la chanson “Lovesong” de Adele. One accurate version.

by Adele 6,865 views, added to favorites 326 times I provided a tablature guide for both sections, named chords properly and provided easy to follow formatting Was this info helpful? Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Recommended by The Wall Street Journal

CAPO 3 Am G F E Whenever I'm alone with you Am G F E You make me feel like I am home again Am G F E One accurate version. Get all the songs from Adele19 album please, Adele Laurie Blue Adkins, (born 5 May 1988), is a Grammy Award-Winning English singer-songwriter from Enfield, North London.

Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Lovesong guitar tab by Adele with free online tab player. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. Her debut album, 19, was released in January 2008 and entered the UK album chart at #1.

/ [Verse 1] / Am G F E Whenever I'm alone with you Am G F E You make me feel like I am home again Am G F … Lyrics don't fit on one line?
Tablature guitare de la chanson “Lovesong” de Adele.

Lovesong chords . I Found A Boy chords .

One accurate version. Home / A / Adele / Lovesong tab. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition.

Learn the song with the online tablature player. Chasing Pavements tab . All songs by Adele.

Lovesong tab by Adele with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. This is a cover of a song by The Cure. Check out the tab »

Last updated on 01.22.2017 Cm Whenever IA♯'m alone G♯with you G, Cm You make me feA♯el like I am G♯home againG, CmYou make me feeA♯l like I am wG♯hole againG, Cm You make me feA♯el like I am G♯young agaiGn, Cm You make me feA♯el like I am G♯fun again G, Cm Whenever I'm aloneA♯ with yoG♯u G, Cm You make me fA♯eel like I am G♯free againG, Cm You make me fA♯eel like I am G♯clean agaiGn.

Lovesong Tab by Adele with free online tab player. Lovesong Tab by The Cure with free online tab player.

One accurate version. Cm Bb G# Gm, e|-----3-------------3------------------------------------|, B|----4-4-6-4-4-----4-4-6-4-4--------------------------3--|, G|---5-------5-----3-------5--------5-3-3---3-------3-5---|, D|------------------------------6~-----5-----3-1-3-5------|, A|--------------------------------------------------------|, E|--------------------------------------------------------|, Cm Bb G# Gm, e|------3-6-6/8----3-----------------------------------------|, B|---4h6------------8\6-4h6--3---3p2----------3-4/6-4-3-4/6--|, G|---5----------------------5--------3-5p3-3-5--5/7-----5/7--|, D|----------------------------------5-----5------------------|, A|-----------------------------------------------------------|, E|-----------------------------------------------------------|, Cm Bb G# Gm, e|-----------------------------------------------------------|, B|---4/6-----3-4---------------------------------------------|, G|---5/7--3--3-5-3---3-----3-5--4/5-3-3------3------3--------|, D|--------5------5-5-3--3/5-----5/6--5-5-3---5---3-5---------|, A|-----------------5----------------------6-----6-----6\5-3--|, Cm Bb G# Gm Cm, e|--------------------------------------------------3-6------|, B|-------------------------------------3----4/6----3----3-4--|, G|------------------------------5-5-3---5-3-5/7-3-5-----3-5--|, D|--------------------3-5-5-3---6----5-----------------------|, A|---6-3-3-3-------6-3-------6-------------------------------|, E|------6---6-3----------------------------------------------|. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal . Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Song "Lovesong" ukulele chords and tabs by Adele. Adele - Lovesong Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player.

EADGBE.

Related for Lovesong tab. Make You Feel My Love tab . Choose and determine which version of Lovesong chords and tabs by Adele you can play. CAPO 3 Am G F E Whenever I'm alone with you Am G F E You make me feel like I am home again Am G F E You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research.

Switch orientation

When We Were Young chords .
";s:7:"keyword";s:18:"lovesong adele tab";s:5:"links";s:2541:"Joel Smollett Father, He Says That I'm Glowing Song, The Nutcracker And The Four Realms Cast Trailer, Resurrection University Registrar, Are Ravens Smarter Than Chimps, Steelers 2013 Roster, Scott Pendlebury Retirement, Life With Mikey Plot, Bryson Tiller 2020, Princess Noor Pahlavi Height, Vincent Jackson Stats, Who Dares Wins Sas 2020, Cleveland Browns Fan Shop, Once More To The Lake Ethos Pathos Logos, Fast Snake Game, Sara Rosenberg, Animals On Mt Elbert, Doctor Manhattan, Speckled Kingsnake Care, The Emperor's New Groove Google Drive, Royal Gorge, Pusher-js/react-native Npm, The Man From The Future 2011 English Subtitles, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}