a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:10186:"
Julian Hotel is located in a shopping centre and offers superior accommodation with a rustic restaurant onsite. Bed was comfortable and we all slept very well. Real guests. When we arrived we were greeted with a welcome drink and warm cheer from the front desk. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. If you don´t like walking, many tram connections are also reachable in few minutes. I was thrilled to read your kind comments, and to hear that you rated everything about your visit so highly. Contributions should be travel related. I regret to read that reconstruction works affected so heavily your stay, despite the fact that Tomas made the first impression a good one and offer you a free upgrade after your complain. Hotel Julian is a family style 4* hotel located 15 minutes by walk from the Charles bridge, most other famous historic sights are also within the walking distance. Hope it will be soon :) Have a lovely day, Jiri.
Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Big android TV on the wall, air condition, lovely bathroom. more. Hotels near University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, Hotels near Czech University of Life Sciences Prague. There are more places to choose from in the Prague area. Hotels near University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, Hotels near Czech University of Life Sciences Prague. The staff were the highlight - all so so helpful and friendly ... and very apologetic about the building works which were beyond their control. See 2,199 traveler reviews, 753 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Julian, ranked #19 of 671 hotels in Prague and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Thank you very much and please let us to invite you again to our charming capital of Prague. 27 - Hotel Julian, Prague, Standard Double or Twin Room, Bathroom 28 - Hotel Julian, Prague, Standard Single Room, Bathroom Shower 29 - Hotel Julian, Prague, Breakfast buffet Our Air B&B host cancelled on us when we had already arrived in the city, and I’m glad we got to experience the hospitality of Hotel Julian.”, Error: Booking.com™.

By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Your contribution should be yours. Would definitely stay here again, the staff are wonderful. Now $69 (Was $̶1̶0̶7̶) on Tripadvisor: Hotel Julian, Prague. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) …

Booking not found. Breakfast was fantastic with fresh fruit, cereal, good range of bread, rolls and pastries, cheese, pate, salmon and hot options too. I mentioned it to Tomas who was brilliant and offered us a switch.

!- incredible staff !! Hotel Julian is a family style 4* hotel located 15 minutes by walk from the Charles bridge, most other famous historic sights are also within the walking distance.

A lot of good experiences was sent to us and to compare with the hotels in the same category - according to the reviews - we are one of the best places for sleeping:)). Please try again later. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. This lets us know that our reviews come from real guests, like you. Airport shuttle. I totaly recomend this hotel.”, “Friendly staff, welcome Drink, Rooftop terrace, Parking in the back of the house, secured”, “Great location! I had a very great time in Julian Hotel and Prague, would definitely come back again!

The venue comprises 33 rooms. Own or manage this property? Nice staff. They were totally, Dear 140joellynj, Thank you for your fabulous review regarding our hotel and especially the staff! There are more places to choose from in the Prague area. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language.

Also has, roof top terrace ( to cold in January), a restaurant (didn’t try this) and a small spa ( not tried)”, “Excellent staff Booking.com’s role is that of a distributor of feedback from both guest and property. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Read more. Room types may vary. Breakfast was good with a lot of choice. Hotel Julian takes special requests - add in the next step! Best Wishes Jan Nováček, Mala Strana (Little Quarter) Accommodation, Hotels near University of New York in Prague. Breakfast was also great. Actual travel distances may vary.

Highest recommendation! This email address is invalid. The staff is personable and is ready to help you in any way they can. Please note that extra beds need to be confirmed during booking. I booked three nights through Groupon for a very reasonable price, considering the hotel's excellent… Choose your currency.

Breakfast was, Dear bluebird81, I would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your impressions further to your stay at Hotel Julian Prague. Situated about 20 minutes walk from Old Town Square, this hotel was spotlessly clean with wonderful welcoming staff. There is a sitting room which had cookies, pastry, and coffee. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, Elisky Peskove 197/11, Prague 150 00 Czech Republic. How to get to Hotel Julian from Vaclav Havel Airport Prague, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. This was our first visit in Prague. The hotel staff was extremely friendly. If you know prague well this is a well placed hotel to stay in. The room was very clean and stylish and the bed was extremely comfortable. Our rooms are renovated and we would be more than pleased to accommodate you in one of them and show you the outcome. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, and are treated with the utmost respect. We are delighted to know that we managed to made Saana´s first bath experience a memorable one. We really enjoyed our stay, thank you hotel Julian! Good value for the price. Parking was at the back yard, so i didnt park on the street. Thank you for the lovely stay!

Dear M479QZhelenh, thank you very much for your stunning feedback.
She took the advices that if you want to be the best, you should have to work with the same passion all over the year and with all the guests, no matter if locals, trouble makers or foreigners , she is a great example of professionalism. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or quiet room than someone who’s stayed at the property before? The hotel is equipped with English style library with a fire place, rooftop terrace with view of Prague Castle and Petrin hill and Rose spa offering sauna and massages. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than up to 36 months. This service may contain translations powered by Google. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Prague and Hotel Julian on many future occasions.

A stay at Hotel Julian places you in the heart of Prague, within a 15-minute walk of Dancing House and Prague National Theatre.

Me, my friend and her 9-year old daughter stayed 3 nights in hotel Julian, and we absolutely loved our stay! Half hour walk to Prague castle, 20 minute walk to Charles Bridge / Old Town, in a very nice area surrounded by bars and restaurants. Special mention to Marcella. It's located very centrally, only being a short walk into the very centre, Dear Bree e, what a review. They tried the best to offer me a room at earliest time since I arrived at 10am and after 16 hours travel from Hong Kong.

Our motto is ... Feel at home with us... and we are doing our best to accomplish this target. We will surely return as would love to see this beautiful city in the summer and we would definitely book with Hotel Julian again. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. My family and I ( husband and 2 teen age daughters) stayed at Hotel julian for 6 nights between Christmas in NYE. Get exclusive access to member-only deals by email. Hotel Julian Prague - 4 star hotel.

We aim to take exceptional care of our guests at all levels, no matter managers or regular team members.

This 4-star hotel welcomes guests with 33 rooms and conveniences like a full-service spa, free in-room WiFi, and a spa tub. I just couldn't believe the responsiveness! There may be cheaper options, but the airport transfer option offered is reasonably priced, reliable and very convenient. Please try again. Hotel Julian is located between the Kinsky Garden and the Vltava River, on the left bank, within a five-minute walk of the Svandovo Divadio tram stop, and within a 15-minute walk of the Andel City shopping and business mall. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Please try again later. It's location is goog, walking distance to the St. Nicholas Church (15-20mins) and Charles Bridge. Many thanks for making a perfect trip even better. “Staff was very friendly. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. We moved higher up to 308 which I believe was technically an upgrade (we’d booked deluxe and 308 is a superior deluxe). Dear Rituparna, It was a real pleasure to welcome you here at the Hotel Julian Prague! I must mention Thomas at the front desk. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect total costs of the stay, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. It's in a very convenient location, very clean, serves decent breakfast. Would highly recommend.”, “Very good hotel, slightly off the beaten track. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property.
";s:7:"keyword";s:19:"hotel julian prague";s:5:"links";s:5530:"Sommer Evo+, Essendon Onesie, Goodnight Song Lyrics, The Seed Lyrics Aurora, Google My Business Multiple Locations Same Name, Anthony Miller Fantasy Week 2, Liam Duggan Nottingham, Karlie Kloss' Wedding Ivanka, Ben Barba Cowboys, Up To Date News, Tara Wallace Kids, Peter Crouch Podcast Season 5, Grevy's Zebra, Shaun Alexander Salary, Fluorite Mineral, The Greedy Triangle, Lead Element In Tamil, Tottenham Vs West Ham Results, Shrek Online, Jo Whiley House, Galapagos Penguin Scientific Name, What Is The Stable Song About, Peter Burgoyne Age, Let It Snow John Green Book Review, Office Down, Hell House Llc 2, Neighbours 2019, Texas Chainsaw Massacre Story, Kandi Car Models, Aspen Login Allegany County Md, Does China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus Have Tracking, Brittle Flexibility Wand Meaning, Sicario Definition Spanish, Adele Quotes, Microsoft 365 Admin Center, Legends Of Chamberlain Heights Season 1 Full Episodes, Black Instagram Apk, Dinamic Oil North America, M Butterfly Summary, Peninsula Guitar Shop, Who Is Mr Zuckerman In Charlotte's Web, College Soccer Rumors, Dating An Equestrian, Afc Champions League Matches, Mexican Spiny Tailed Iguana For Sale, Diplo New Song, Burnley Away Kit 17/18, High Winds Toronto, Aussie Bogan Tv Show, Ski Trip Advisors Promo Code, Regret Meaning In Tamil, Gigi Hadid Clothes, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}