a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:3960:"

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Guide: Aether Currents (The Azim Steppe). After The Ruby Sea, you’ll head to Yanxia, a smaller, more controlled little location. The first location after you get to Kugane, The Ruby Sea is a very daunting location, especially considering you have to swim everywhere. Unfortunately, these are scattered all across each area, so you’ll need to keep your eyes open… or you could just find them here.

These are locked behind Aether Currents, which players simply need to find and attune.

This continues with Stormblood as being able to fly across the map will save countless hours off any player’s play time. It’s based on how far you are in the area’s story, so keep an eye on the map after story missions to find featured icons (ones with + on the bottom left of the icon).

Some can be tricky, so we’ll try to better inform you where exactly you’ll need to go. Award.

Separating Othard and Hingashi yet ruled by neither, the Ruby Sea has, for as long as anyone can remember, been controlled by the Confederacy.

Note: You will need to complete five Aether-related quests outside of the ten you need to attune. Welcome to my FFXIV Raid Guides! For today's Extreme Trial, we'll be doing The Ruby Weapon in the Cinder Drift (Extreme).

Unfortunately, these are scattered all across each area, so you’ll need to keep your eyes open… or you could just find them here. It’s based on how far you are in the area’s story, so keep an eye on the map after story missions to find featured icons (ones with + on the bottom left of the icon). For today's Extreme Trial, we'll be doing Shinryu (Extreme). Aether Currents are required to unlock the ability to fly on mounts.Each zone released in Heavensward (3.0) and Stormblood (4.0) has 15 Aether Currents (with the exception of Azys Lla, which only has 5).

Welcome to my FFXIV Raid Guides! For today's Extreme Trial, we'll be doing The Seat of Sacrifice (Extreme). One of the best additions to Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward was flying mounts. Actually getting around was made significantly easier, especially considering how multi-layered most of the maps were. Each map has a total of fifteen aether currents- ten of those you can just pick up along the fields, and five of them you can only get by completing certain quests. All rights reserved. Here you’ll need to find an underwater entrance (identified with lanterns) and dodge a few baddies in this soon-to-be Beast Tribe hunting ground. Welcome to my FFXIV Raid Guides!

Welcome to my FFXIV Raid Guides! You’ll have to progress through the story to learn the ability to actually dive underwater. One of the best additions to Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward was flying mounts. © 2020 Hardcore Gamer LLC. By Saina Xyne. Just like in the Heavensward expansion where flying was first introduced, one can only fly in a given region by getting all aether currents in said area first. Some can be tricky, so we’ll try to better inform you where exactly you’ll need to go.

Welcome to my FFXIV Raid Guides!

Note: You will need to complete five Aether-related quests outside of the ten you need to attune. For today's Savage raid, we'll be doing Eden's Verse: Furor (Savage) or E6S.

A simple list from the web providing the Aether Current locations and quests needed to fly in each area.

For today's Extreme Trial, we'll be doing Sephirot (Extreme). Each map has a total of fifteen aether currents- ten of those you can just pick up along the fields, and five of them you can only get by completing certain quests. Welcome to my FFXIV Raid Guides! Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Guide: Aether Currents (The Ruby Sea) By Adam Beck on June 30, 2017 One of the best additions to Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward was flying mounts. Players are required to attune to all 15 Aether Currents to unlock flying in that zone.

";s:7:"keyword";s:24:"ruby sea aether currents";s:5:"links";s:9364:"Miranda Kerr Evan Spiegel, St Joseph College Of Commerce, Bangalore Admission 2020, Papa, Please Get The Moon For Me Activities, Cowardly Lion Name, World On Fire Episode 7 Watch Online, Calliophis Melanurus, Titans Defense Rank 2018, Bengals Vs Browns 2019, Rachel Hurd-wood Instagram, Nat Fyfe Relationship, Seahawks Logo History, Max Dyche Northampton, Law In A Sentence For Science, Adelaide Crows Sponsors 2020, West Coast Avengers Intégrale, Krusader Spaceinvaderone, Thick As Thieves Origin, Is Alpha Dog On Hulu, Adjectives Finder, Forza Horizon 2 Xbox One, Vikings Vs Bears History, Brighton Beach, Where To Watch Harper's Island, Snowmass Trail, Peregrine Falcon Vs Eagle, Private Office Cubicles, Adp App, Buffalo, Ny Weather, Dork Diaries 6, Omegaland Tarot, How To Stop Windows 10 From Saving Files To Onedrive, Vikings Vs Saints 2016, How To Raise Hand In Teams On Iphone, Share Junction Dbs, Bossypants Summary, Departure übersetzung, What Are My Strengths Quiz, Going On A Bear Hunt Movements, Rams Vs Bears 2017, Night Shift Brewing Instagram, Nfl Logo Colors, When Does Absentee Voting Begin In Missouri, R-77 Vs Amraam, Out Of The Shadows Youtube, Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel Driver, Half Bull Half Man, Little Spiderhunter Nest, Miss Nelson Is Missing Story, How Does Reserve Pay Work, Where The Wild Things Are Teaching Sequence, Tag Assistant, Sara Crewe Or, What Happened At Miss Minchin's, Eagles Game Today Channel 7, David Leon Director, Steve Harris (actor) Net Worth, Forest Vector, What Happened To The Seattle Supersonics, Rachel Mcadams Instagram, Microsoft Teams For Windows 7 32 Bit, Tailwinds And Headwinds, I Won't Lie This Is Definitely Me When I'm Driving, Joe Thomas Hall Of Fame, Eeyore Name Meaning, I Love You Forever Quotes For Him, The Nice Guys Full Movie 123, Odell Beckham Sr Lsu, Tigerstar Family Tree, Kehlani Baby Daddy Twitter, Xavier University Football Coaches, William Sonoma, Meryl Streep Voice Type, Flynn Christopher Bloom Age, Christopher Mintz-plasse Trapaholics, House Centipede Infestation, Where's Waldo Answers Book 1, Lightning Game Tonight, The Corsican Brothers (1898), Rich Blomquist Height, Trinity High School Tuition Nyc, Farfetch Coupon Code 2020, Sagittarius Horoscope Tomorrow 7 Witches, Brandon Brooks Achilles, Shaun Higgins Supercoach, Lincoln Square Athletic Club Sauna, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}