a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:9106:"
Like numerous families across the country, the siblings’ desire and skill and competitive instincts were honed at home where they engaged in endless backyard battles for supremacy. On 24 October 2013, Yeo was officially traded to the Eagles. The COVID-19 pandemic had a significant impact on their season, with the team forced to hub in Queensland for much of the season due to Western Australian border restrictions.

Elliot Louis Yeo is a professional Australian rules footballer playing for the West Coast Eagles in the Australian Football League.He played for the Brisbane Lions between 2012 and 2013. From Perth, Western Australia, Jones made his debut for Claremont in 2003, and was recruited to the Kangaroos in the 2003 National Draft. Yeo was born in Perth to Craig and Wendy Yeo, and attended high school at Aquinas College. Bringing you a new episode every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. He mainly plays as a key position forward. Equal parts title sequence, short film, and homage, this project incorporates texture, character animation, forced perspectives, and delightful transitions all culminating to create one stunning example of 2D motion design. He previously played for the Brisbane Lions between 2012 and 2013.

He was drafted by West Coast from the Geelong Falcons with pick 50 in the 2006 national draft, and debuted in round 17 of the 2007 AFL season. Since then Yeo’s career has skyrocketed, winning the John Worsfold Medal as the Eagles best and fairest twice, becoming a premiership player in 2018 and an All Australian twice.

“We were like that for as long as I can remember. He missed round nine after being suspended for making high contact on St Kilda's Jimmy Webster. He achieved life membership at West Coast in 2016 after playing 150 games for the club. If you’d like to view this content, please adjust your Cookie Settings. Yeo recorded 32 disposals in the round six Western Derby against Fremantle (his first time past the 30-disposal mark), and in the first eight rounds recorded 10 or more marks in five games. Those powers are considerable, as Yeo has demonstrated this season. Yeo was selected in the All-Australian team in 2017 and won a premiership in 2018, and won a John Worsfold Medal during both years. However, Glass retired from football after round 12, and was replaced by five acting co-captains: Shannon Hurn, Kennedy, Eric Mackenzie, Matt Priddis, and Selwood. The West Coast Eagles Football Club is a professional Australian rules football club based in Perth, Western Australia, and plays in the Australian Football League (AFL).

I’m glad he rang.”. Brisbane Lions (2012–2013) “I used to get him in the backyard because he was as skinny as a rake and I was a bit stronger, but as soon as we went down to the park I was no chance because he was so much quicker,” Corey said.

He has an older brother, Corey, who currently plays for Williamstown in the VFL. In 2018, Yeo began the year as a utility, shifting between the midfield and halfback for the first three games. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Nicholas Naitanui is an Australian rules footballer who plays for the West Coast Eagles in the Australian Football League (AFL). Marcus Adams is an Australian rules footballer playing for the Brisbane Lions in the Australian Football League (AFL). Yeo was selected in the 2017 All-Australian team on the interchange bench. After representing Western Australia in the 2007 and 2008 AFL Under 18 Championships, he debuted in 2008 for the Swan Districts Football Club in the West Australian Football League (WAFL). He has been a pivotal figure in Claremont’s improvement after joining the club last year following a 2013 winter sabbatical at Melbourne club Templestowe. © West Australian Newspapers Limited 2020. Elliot Louis Yeo (born 1 October 1993) is a professional Australian rules footballer playing for the West Coast Eagles in the Australian Football League (AFL). Your new favourite AFL footy podcast.

West Coast finished thirteenth in the previous season, despite having made the finals in the two preceding seasons. Headland was selected with the first overall draft pick in the 1998 AFL Draft by the Brisbane Lions.
AFL career On 25 September 2020, he announced his retirement at the conclusion of the 2020 AFL Finals. Was $13 now $7 per week for 12 weeks* (Digital + Print). Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. John Richard Worsfold is a former Australian rules football coach and player. At 196 centimetres tall and weighing 92 kilograms (203 lb), he is a versatile defender who has played key-position and half-back roles throughout his career. Early life The Wire by Elliot Lim Not only is The Wire one of the best shows of all time but it also has a stunning tribute piece made by the one and only Elliot Lim.

It was a timely move. To find out more about how we use cookies, please see our Cookie Guide. [13] Yeo recorded 32 disposals in the round six Western Derby against Fremantle (his first time past the 30-disposal mark), and in the first eight rounds recorded 10 or more marks in five games. Claremont’s Corey Yeo,left, and his brother Elliot of West Coast are crucial players as their teams surge in 2015. He won an AFL Premiership with West Coast in 2018, his last season. Instead, Eagles' Elliot Yeo intercepted the kick and scored a big goal The goal in the third quarter put West Coast up by two and they won by five Magpies coach … [5] In a bizarre incident in round 10, 2014, he collided with the shoulder of Collingwood defender Jarrod Witts, causing his two front teeth to snap off. They are both big-bodied and creative midfielders who have made successful transitions from defensive roles. He has an older brother, Corey, who currently plays for Perth in the West Australian Football League (WAFL). “I want to help Claremont win a premiership and I will be doing everything in my powers to make that happen over the next few years.”. Matthew Harley Priddis is a former professional Australian rules footballer who played for the West Coast Eagles in the Australian Football League (AFL). Yeo was born in Perth to Craig and Wendy Yeo, and attended high school at Aquinas College. [5], On 24 October 2013, Yeo was officially traded to the Eagles. They lost their elimination final to Collingwood by 1 point, ending their season. [5] However, at the end of the season he requested to be traded back to a team in his home state.

“I have a pretty simple goal,” the Bull Creek real estate agent said. In 2018, Yeo began the year as a utility, shifting between the midfield and halfback for the first three games. “Shimmo was a mate of Dad’s and had kept track of what I was doing. The club failed to qualify for the 2014 finals series, finishing its season in ninth place, with 11 wins and 11 losses. He reinjured the hand in preseason training in November 2014, requiring additional surgery. He has played as a key defender since his junior career with Claremont. He previously played for the Brisbane Lions between 2012 and 2013. Elliot Yeo takes part in Eagles training. West Coast premiership star Elliot Yeo, Carlton co-captain Sam Docherty and Kangaroo Jared Polec are among players who left the Lions in the infancy of their careers. The 2014 season also marks the first season of the club's reserves affiliation with the East Perth Football Club in the West Australian Football League (WAFL). Yeo later broke his hand in round 13 against the Gold Coast, due to which he missed nine weeks of the season and did not return until round 23. Beginning his career at the Booragoon Junior Football Club, Yeo represented Western Australia at the 2011 AFL Under 18 Championships (where his teammates included Jaeger O'Meara and Stephen Coniglio), and also …
© West Australian Newspapers Limited 2020.

“You’ve got to get things in order outside of football and what you’re going to do that way,” he said. “I still have to be accountable if that is what the team needs, but Broady and the coaches have backed me in to play a creative role and their faith has given me plenty of confidence,” he said. [6] The West Coast Eagles were always the leading contender for Yeo's services, and eventually finalised a deal with the Lions in which he would join the Eagles in return for a second round draft pick (pick 28). They are both among the most improved players in their second years at their second clubs. I have no doubt it helped us to where we are today.”. He was predominantly used as a small forward, though he has occasionally played in the midfield. He received the #6 guernsey, which had been vacated by the retiring Mark Nicoski.
";s:7:"keyword";s:18:"elliot yeo brother";s:5:"links";s:5221:"Seemed Meaning In Tamil, Discount Adventureland Tickets 2020, Hercules Cast, Nrl Round 7 Tips 2020, Nrl Premiership Winners 2019, Courageous American Heroes, Hackers Manual Pdf, Fc Dallas Uniform 2020, Woodstock Duffle Bag, Steven Berghuis Transfer News, Who Is Pitching For The Brewers Tonight, Pusher-js Laravel, James Hird Family, Cva Cyber Security, Tower Bridge Webcam, Akiem Hicks Net Worth, Subway Surfers Online, Ky Cygni, Aldebaran Star Type, Snowbird Weather, Giant Day Gecko Femoral Pores, Minecraft Story Mode The Complete Adventure Xbox 360, How To Know If A Libra Man Is Playing You, Snow Too Deep For Snowmobile, Jordan Ablett Levi, Supernova Explosion Caught On Camera, Ali Asgar Kapil Sharma, Greenhouse Academy Season 5 Release, Aljazeera Urdu, Tim Taranto News, Heritage Bank Center Tickets, Brighton University, Uk Weather 5 Day Forecast, Barcelona Kit 2020/21 Release Date, Tripadvisor Gant, Sgx Stock Forum, Rabbit Face Drawing, Microsoft Exchange Server Login, Is Eric Decker Still Married, Eleanor Holm, Twitch Following Channels Not Showing 2020, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}