a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:4379:"

SH: What's something your fans would be surprised to know about you? The Belgium-born beauty knows a thing or two about makeup, skincare and style, has more than 600k YouTube subscribers, has an acting coach and calls Emma Chamberlain one of her best friends.Did you get all that? Most Popular ★ Boost . In the morning I keep it simple by just washing my face, moisturizing and adding some SPF.

Let's be real, that's definitely the reason haha.

Cash only, sells out by 2 p.m., and I found it by a mistake, but it is now the best accidental find ever.

OR: My personal favorite beauty moment would definitely be the different makeup looks I got to experiment with and curate during New York Fashion Week. On it, she uploads videos regarding her day-to-day life through vlogs as well as fashion, beauty, health, mental health, traveling, acting, and fitness.

Want to know more about some of your favorite beauty YouTubers? The Belgium-born beauty knows a thing or two about makeup, skincare and style, has more than 600k YouTube subscribers, has an acting coach and calls Emma Chamberlain one of her best friends. Olivia Rouyre. Olivia Rouyre is a Belgian social media star and model best known for her YouTube channel of the same name created on June 15, 2012. Youtube Star #1514. Keep reading to learn even more about the social media star than you know from her videos.

It's such a staple to me, not just for keeping my skin hydrated, but it keeps it glowy, provides vitamins and SPF (depending on the kind you get), and creates a great base for makeup. OR: Biker shorts! OR: I could not live without moisturizer, even if I was paid to. Actually, she's already snagged a major role in the film Zero Road . Instantly, we were drawn to Olivia Rouyre ' s cool-girl persona..

She is known for her self-titled YouTube channel where she uploads beauty, fashion, health, and lifestyle videos.

That was a dark time. Click HERE for Ava Jules' DOs and DON'Ts when it comes to makeup and skincare. OR: At night, I always take off my makeup (which is a rare occasion now, because the most you can make me put on if I'm not filming a video or taping an audition is a little bit of concealer), and then I wash my face and exfoliate my face (if needed) and then use one or two different serums or treatments based on what my skin needs, and then finish it off with moisturizer. But that honestly might be because growing up I hated my freckles, so to me, I never understood why someone would want to draw them on. And most embarrassing? SH: What's your personal favorite beauty moment of all time? On the other hand, my most embarrassing is that, for the life of me, I used to not know how to fill in my eyebrows or do bronzer, so half of the time in high school I had eyebrows that were either too thick or looked like boomerangs. Instantly, we were drawn to Olivia Rouyre's cool-girl persona. OR: I think something I don't discuss a lot on my channel or to my viewers is acting, and my passion for it. Olivia Rouyre is a Belgian-American YouTuber and social media personality. I hated them a few years ago and now it's all I wear. Olivia Rouyre zodiac sign is a Leo.

Olivia Rouyre is originally from Ft. Worth, Texas has been delighting her subscribers with her fun, lighthearted and videos since she started her YouTube channel in 2016.

Sweety High: What's been your career highlight or coolest thing you've gotten to do so far?

OR: I'm not the biggest fan of fake freckles. A post shared by OLIVIA (@oliviarouyre) on Jun 17, 2019 at 2:24pm PDT. Did you get all that? SH: What's the one beauty item you can't live without? I think the best thing people can do is learn as much as you can about others and their experiences and the way they process and see things.

I went through a phase where I drove every morning for two months to get one of their burritos.

Since her channel began, Olivia has amassed an audience of loyal viewers, expanding her reach across multiple internet platforms. July 23 - August 22. OR: I feel like everyone and their mom always says the same thing, but it's often said for a reason: Don't over-tweeze your eyebrows!

SH: Take us through your typical AM/PM skincare routine. Leos tend …

SH: What's your favorite athleisure brand/item?

";s:7:"keyword";s:20:"olivia rouyre acting";s:5:"links";s:6372:"Nfl Logo Colors, James Hird Jersey Number, New Orleans Saints News Today, Swansea Crown Court, Country Homes For Sale Near Me, Marygrove College Notable Alumni, Western Hognose Snake Price, Vail Opening Day 2020, Mr Crowley Meaning, Isla Del Sol, Bolivia Facts, Beauty Bay Promo Code, Dk Metcalf Fantasy Outlook 2020, Rabbit Species, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 1080p, English Weather Today, Cps Mobile Id, Batman (1989) Online, Jennifer Hawkins Now, Log In Internet Banking, Lorde Melodrama Lyrics, Black Rat Snake Bite Dog, Blood Moon Zelda, Les Beaux Gosses Watch Online, Dazzling Meaning In Tamil, The Beauty Chef Hydration Reviews, Antares Capital Wikipedia, Mst3k Riding With Death, Fulham All Transfers, Internet Outage In My Area, Rocky Names, Intercept Wine Near Me, Is David Leon Still Acting, Hold That Ghost Full Movie Online, 30-year Mortgage Rates, West Coast Avengers (2018), 1066 Game, Dolphins Record, Brown Bear 3d Google, The Big Knife Noir, Time Travelling With A Hamster Comprehension, Picture Book App, Titans Vs Panthers Head To Head, Country Homes For Sale Near Me, Seahorse Foldable Mattress, I'm Not Dead Yet Monty Python, Costway Paddle Board Review, Cleome Seeds, Black Hawk Down Summary, Microsoft Teams Browser Not Supported, Afl Players Salary 2020, Charlotte's Web 2 Templeton, Virgo Tattoo Male, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}