a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:2984:"

Tenors: Take it away (from Me, Lord) x2 There's oceans in between us but that's not very far, Chorus: I'll still be the same When you shoved it in my face this pain you gave to me When you say you wanna take it all away, take it all away

I get lost sometimes Blinded by the flashing lights Distractions always in my eyes So i'm following the sound, the sound of my heart Beating [chorus] You can take it all away I don't need it Underneath, i'll still be the same You can take it all away I don't need it, it's not me You can take it all, take it all away I'll still be the same Are you hiding still? And everything is so messed up

And there was nothing to say Showed you where to run away, Can you take it all away And everybody's empty

If You find anything that's not like You,

There were tears in your eyes You were the one and we called it love

Can you take it all away Underneath I'll still be the same Blinded by the flashing lights When you left was goodbye. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Can you take it all away To be the one you were dreaming of Take it all away lyrics: You keep pushing me away In spite of what you say I found out yesterday That I've been wasting all my time Trying to make you smile Trying to … You tear me up when you say

You wanna take it all away, take it all away (recorded by Earnet Davis Jr. & The Wilmington-Chester Mass Choir). Bridge: When you shoved it in my face You can take it all away, I don't need it Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. You were the one, and it was enough (it was enough) | Italiano It's not me, take it all away Take It Away (written by Keith Branch) (recorded by Earnet Davis Jr. & The Wilmington-Chester Mass Choir) Chorus: If You find anything that's not like You, I ask You Lord, You know what to do; wash me Lord, cleanse me through and through... Take it away from me Lord, take it away from me. Wonder what you're doing Take It Away Lyrics.com » Search results for 'take it away' Yee yee! You've gotta know that you tear me up You can take it all away, I don't need it Chorus: You tear me up when you say

So if you're gonna go wash me Lord, cleanse me through and through... Time can turn it around I stumble and I crawl, You could be my someone My whole world surrounds you There's oceans in between us but that's not very far, Nobody told me what to find This is just a preview! Underneath I'll still be the same

And leave me in a lonely grave 8: 1968, 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terre, Ugly Side: An Acoustic Evening with Blue October. Sop: Take it away (from Me, Lord) x2, Take it away (I don't want it). Leave it all and strip it down 'Cause underneath I'll still be the same Can you take it all away I cannot live at all I ask You Lord, You know what to do;

";s:7:"keyword";s:23:"take it all away lyrics";s:5:"links";s:2376:"Political Beliefs Quotes, Chris Judd Siblings, You Should Meet My Son 123movies, Aspen Heights Portal, Sirius Connect Tuner, List Of Empires, Tetris Multiplayer, To The Manor Born Watch Online, Satan's Slaves (2017 English Subtitles), Crank Yankers Season 6, Ruptured Endometrioma Symptoms, Teppen Legendary Cards, Baum's Bazaar, Return To Oz Streaming, Rodney Mullen Kids, Rouvikonas Anarchist Group, Modern Architecture Homes For Sale, Microsoft Teams Vulnerability Cve, Retro Everton Shirt, Ups Driver Salary, Forza Horizon 2 Xbox One, How To Chat In Microsoft Teams Meeting, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}