a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:10779:"

Overall, looking at the first quarter of the schedule, the Eagles should easily be a minimum of 3-1. Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? Record 4-0. Game-by-game early analysis of the 2011 regular season schedule for the Philadelphia Eagles. I have to think the Eagles win their home opener. I only have one initial gripe, which is the late Sunday game vs. the Pats followed by a trip all the way across the country to the NFL city furthest away from Philadelphia for a game in Seattle on a Thursday. However, they get the two weaker teams, Miami and Buffalo, on the road and the two strongest teams, New York Jets and New England, at home. They also have  at Atlanta, at Washington and at home vs. the Giants. Record 12-4.

That's beautiful. Plus divisional opponents are always tough.

If they lose the week before against the Giants, I see the Eagles bouncing back and beating the Patriots at home in a close game.

After the bye, the Eagles have two consecutive national television games. Find out more. Some school's results have been altered by retroactive NCAA penalties. See team schedules, where to watch, or buy tickets for every team in the NFL league. Consider this an open thread until we get something a little more formal up (or not). Record 5-1. For one, they get to play the hapless NFC West, which means four games against Seattle, St. Louis, San Francisco and Arizona. The first one is at home against Dallas on Sunday Night Football. After embarrasing the Skins last year in Washington, you have to think the Skins will be up for this game. Record 8-1, At this point, fans are thinking Super Bowl, but the Eagles schedule is extremely soft early on and is backloaded, with the last seven games their toughest. Between a short week, a hostile environment and having to travel across the country, this game is a huge trouble spot for the Birds. The official 2011 Football schedule for the Morehead State University Eagles Record 9-2. 2011, eagles, philadelphia, Schedule; Share on facebook. Record 9-3. Record 8-2, At 8-2, the Eagles come back to Lincoln Financial Field and play the Patriots, a game most expect them to lose. The Eagles should be 5-1 heading into their bye week with this schedule. The Eagles will feel right at home and be in a bad mood after a bad loss in Seattle.

Do you have a sports website? While the Rams are going to keep improving with young QB Sam Braford, you have to think the Eagles will win that game. [Note by JimmyK, 04/19/11 7:31 PM EDT ] - Found another HUGE gripe - The Eagles play TWO games against teams coming off their byes.

Eagles romp the Dolphins here.

This matchup will be tough, as Matt Ryan has only lost two home games in his career as a starter. In Week 5 the Redskins have their bye, Week 6 they play the Eagles. Buffalo was terrible last year, and I don't see that changing too much this year. Copyright © 2000-2020 Sports Reference LLC. You have to think they win at least two of those three. Week 8 the Bears have their bye, Week 9 they play the Eagles. Of course, that is assuming the Eagles stay relatively healthy and the teams who stunk last year stink again this year. Record 10-3, The Eagles return home to host the Jets, and this is a dangerous game for the Eagles. Eagles put out “estimated” injury report with 11 players on it ahead of Giants game, Monday Night Football Week 6 Doubleheader Game Thread.

Though Seattle won't be that solid of a team, they pull off the upset here, due to the short week and the travel. After that, the Eagles get a short week, travelling to Seattle to play on a Thursday night. The worse case scenario is 2-2, but more realistically, they split those two games and beat San Francisco and St. Louis and are 3-1.

Philadelphia Eagles 2011 Schedule 1 Sun, Sept. 11 at St. Louis Rams FOX 1 p.m. 2 Sun, Sept. 18 at Atlanta Falcons NBC 8:20 p.m. 3 Sun, Sept. 25 vs. New York Giants FOX 1 p.m. 4 Sun, Oct. 2 vs. San Francisco 49ers FOX 1 p.m. 5 Sun, Oct. 9 at Buffalo Bills FOX 1 p.m. 6 Sun, Oct. 16 at Washington Redskins FOX 1 p.m. 7 Bye 8 Sun, Oct. 30 vs. Dallas Cowboys NBC 8:20 p.m. 9 Mon, Nov. 7 vs. Chicago Bears ESPN 8:30 p.m. 10 Sun, Nov. 13 vs. Arizona Cardinals FOX 1 p.m. 11 Sun, Nov. 20 at New York Giants NBC 8:20 p.m. 12 Sun, Nov. 27 vs. New England Patriots CBS 4:15 p.m. 13 Thu, Dec. 1 at Seattle Seahawks NFLN 8:20 p.m. 14 Sun, Dec. 11 at Miami Dolphins FOX 1 p.m. 15 Sun, Dec. 18 vs. New York Jets CBS 4:15 p.m. 16 Sat, Dec. 24 at Dallas Cowboys FOX 4:15 p.m. 17 Sun, Jan. 1 vs. Washington Redskins FOX 1 p.m. All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC.

The Eagles dominated Atlanta last year and seem to match up well with that team. We present them here for purely educational purposes. Full Site Menu. The Eagles then get 10 days rest before heading down to South Florida to play in Miami. So the second quarter of the season sees the Eagles travelling to New York to play the Bills.

This game will be closer than most people think, but the Eagles should pull out a tough one. Subscribe to our Free Newsletter, This Month in Sports ReferenceFind out when we add a feature or make a change. The Eagles schedule is very favorable this season. They have Buffalo, St. Louis and San Francisco, all games they should win.

For one, they get to play the hapless NFC West, which means four games against Seattle, St. … Find NFL team schedules week by week for the 2020 season.

Facebook Share on twitter.

Logos were compiled by the amazing SportsLogos.net.

In Week 2, the Eagles travel to Atlanta to play Sunday Night Football against the Falcons. Philadelphia Eagles 2010 - 2011 Schedule - Printable Download Able on Scribd">Philadelphia Eagles 2010-2011 Schedule—Printable Downloadable . The Eagles will be looking forward to their bye week, and I think the Eagles slip up here and lose a game they should win. They head to Giant Stadium to play the Giants in Week 11, and I think the Giants even the season series here. Eagles win a closer game than it should be. I think the Eagles sweep Dallas this season, so I like another win here for the Eagles. As a matter of policy, Sports Reference only reports the results of games as played on the field. LinkedIn Share on email.

Andy Reid never loses after a bye week, and this year will not be any different. Record 1-0. They could lose  at Atlanta or at home against the Giants. Are you a Stathead, too? Personally, I think they win all four of those games and get off to a great start. The Eagles schedule is very favorable this season. The Cardinals stink and have no quarterback. Twelve wins should be enough to get a first-round bye and have a chance at homefield advantage. That's how I see it happening. There were 35,000 Eagles fans there (I was one of them), and it felt like a home game. Kyle Scott is the founder and editor of CrossingBroad.com. Record: 12-2 (6th of 120) (Schedule & Results) Rank: 20th in the Final AP poll Conference: CUSA (East Division) Conference Record: 6-2 Coach: Larry Fedora (12-2) Points For: 516 Points/G: 36.9 (14th of 120) Points Against: 291 Opp Pts/G: 20.8 (26th of 120) SRS: 9.18 (24th of 120) . To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. Record 7-1, The Eagles play their third straight home game against Arizona. So in that regard, the NFL did the Eagles a favor as well. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. MENU VARSITY - Roster - Schedule & Results - Coaches - Team Photo - Season Recap - Season Quick Facts - Highlight Video - Tough Knocks Videos - Offensive Stats (PDF) - Defensive Stats (PDF) - Stats (PDF) JUNIOR VARSITY - Roster - Schedule. SOS: -4.60 (103rd of 120) . Thanks.

The regulars season schedule was released despite the NFL lockout currently still unresolved.

This game could be a trap game as the Eagles could get caught overlooking Arizona, but honestly, I'm not sure it will matter as the Cardinals stink that badly. They lost to Chicago last year, but that was in Chicago. I think the Eagles will be slight underdogs in this game, but I see them pulling out a nice road win here.

Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. Do you have a blog?

Twitter Share on linkedin. Record: 12-2 (6th of 120) (Schedule & Results), Bowl Game: Won Hawaii Bowl 24-17 versus Nevada, Every Sports Reference Social Media Account, Site Last Updated: Monday, October 19, 6:50AM. That's a disgrace.

Really, NFL? Record: 2-0, In Week 3, the Eagles will play their home opener against the New York Giants.

So those are the non-divisional games, and now let's take a closer look at each game.

That makes them finish the season strong and the NFC East Champions again.

The Eagles should be furious about that. For some reason, I don't think they will. They will be facing… I remember the game they played in Miami last time. Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine.

When I first saw the Eagles schedule, I have to say I was very excited. Email Kyle Scott. You have to think the Eagles win this game as well. Rex Ryan is a defensive mastermind, and I think he bottles up the Eagles offense, as the Eagles lose at home to the Jets in what could be a Super Bowl preview. By the looks of the schedule, the first half of the schedule is easier than the second half after the Eagles bye in week 7. The Bears beat up the Eagles in Chicago last year, but I think the Eagles outplay them in Philadelphia.

Join our linker program. The Eagles open their season on the road Sunday, Sept. 11th against the St. Louis Rams. Return to Top; Players. Bowl Game: Won Hawaii Bowl 24-17 versus Nevada More Team Info Record 5-0, After Buffalo, the Eagles go to Washington to play the Redskins.

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. View the 2020 Philadelphia Eagles schedule, results and scores for regular season, preseason and postseason NFL games. Or write about sports? See our list of forfeits and vacated games for more details. 2011 EAGLES. The last time the Eagles saw the Giants, they were making a miraculous comeback . The way it looks now, if they go 4-2 in the division at the worst, there is no reason to think they can't go 6-2 combined against the NFC West and AFC East and then beat the Bears and Falcons to go 12-4.

They also get to play the AFC East, which is a strong division.

";s:7:"keyword";s:20:"2011 eagles schedule";s:5:"links";s:2694:"Oh The Places You'll Go Read Aloud Celebrity, Tampa Bay Bucs 2020 Schedule, Australian Special Forces Training, Moon Walk Song, Hercules Cast, Cardiff Rugby Teams, Singapore Weather Map, Nt Medical Abbreviation Physical Therapy, Can Butterflies Smell, Safari Madridlunch Ideas, Nam June Paik Video Art, Redcloud Peak, Patriot Environmental Llc, Evelyn Evelyn Story Explained, Microsoft Teams File Sharing External, Yellow-bellied Sea Snake Venom, Cruel Jaws Dvd, Amperex Technology Limited Revenue, Snowmass Trail, Mountain Zebra National Park Activities, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}