a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:12262:"

All Channel 5 programs from Demand5 on one single page. My 5 hasn’t been working for the past 2 weeks on my Samsung smart tv, My5 isn’t loading on my Humax FVP-5000T here in the South East, Nor me in South East but then My5 hasn;’t worked for a week or so, I’m in Sydney Australia, I keep getting message “can’t connect to iTunes Store”, Not working in edinburgh … Samsung smart tv, Not connecting to humax set top box or on Samsung tablet . Haven’t been able to get On demand for a few days, when I pick a programme, it says’Whoops, something went wrong try again later. Logged into my5 on my pc and had issues with being stuck at loading, so then tried via Now tv and logged into my5 app but all I got was a blue screen that I could see was trying to load but wasn’t getting anywhere. In late 2019 it was confirmed that, as part of a wider deal with ViacomCBS, the full My5 app, along with the UK version of Pluto TV and subscription service MTV Play would be made available on Virgin Media;[22] a date for these to be implemented has yet to be confirmed. Any ideas? Error on both platforms. Sharon Johal says show bosses had no other option. On Wednesday 23rd September 2020 I was catching up with Neighbours & Home & Away without any issues to report until I wanted to watch Wednesdays Episodes. As part of the deal, advertising is sold by Channel 5's now-relative company CBS Interactive. Neighbours is a programme of .

My5 is also partly available on YouTube, launching in the United Kingdom on 4 December 2009.

On 26 July 2013, Now TV released a Now TV-branded Roku streaming box, including a Demand 5 app. It doesn’t even show on he menu. LG or Channel 5 need to sort this out. least, I’m having the same on my Panasonic, been down for a few days.

[4] [5], My5 launched on Facebook in August 2010, becoming the first television network in the world to embed its programming into the social networking site. Channel 5 please sort it or tell me how I can! Not connecting to server. The home screen goes blank and I can’t select any action.

I’ve disconnected and reconnected. All my TVs are LG Smart TVs but I’ve not tested My5 on all of them. Also down in liverpool L79LF, It’s down in Swansea and has been for days. My5 appears to have stopped working (watching on LG Smart tv). In January 2009, Demand 5 began to offer content in the Flash Video format, allowing users with Apple Macintosh computers to access their content. Area wn7, Having problems with Chanel 5 catch up in ch62 area wirral only Showing adverts has been happening for last few days any ideas would be helpful. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 11 huge Neighbours spoilers for next week, Neighbours teases imminent Pierce Greyson switch, Neighbours star speaks out on Toadie heartbreak, Neighbours' sinister Ned & Yashvi plot in 19 pics, Neighbours reveals a secret from Nicolette's past, Neighbours reveals first look at dark Ned story, Neighbours confirms new Rebecchi family member, Neighbours star defends Pierce recast decision, Neighbours star admits doubts over Dipi's affair, DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK. [6], My5 had been available on SeeSaw since the launch of the service, with access to My5's archive of shows such as Cowboy Builders, Fifth Gear, Home and Away, Neighbours and many more. I know for certain that it doesn’t work (properly) on my main LG 4K TV though and It’s a relatively new TV too, so there shouldn’t be any issues at all, all my other TV apps work fine. m giving up. New My5 app not loading any content streams. Watch all broadcasts of Neighbours via Youriplayer. My5 doing the downloading circle of doom again on Apple TV. Tue 20 Oct: Toadie is offered a shocking deal, Thu 22 Oct: Ned considers a sacrifice for Yashvi. August 11th 2020. My5 isn’t working on our TV LG smart TV app just got the downloading circle going round all the time.

Why is this app so rubbish?

Please try again later. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. [3] It offers a seven-day catch-up service as well as an archive of past shows. App not working on 4k Fire stick or firehd10 code CA-4000. Some fans have been worried about Bea Nilsson's future on Ramsay Street after Bonnie didn't appear in a Christmas photo featuring the cast. Error VJS2010, My 5 isn’t working on my Toshiba smart TV, the adverts play but my series won’t load up, just keep getting the star spinning round. My 5 not been working for about a week. So I’m hoping they see it .. only plays advertising not big brother been happening for days using roku device. It also hangs if I and try go back.

Crashes on iOS after age confirmation. Certain programmes wont work just get the advertising then a loading screen im watching on a ps4 im having issues with rich kids go skint, bargain loving brits in the sun, fights camera action, and some others which i cant remember other programs work ok such as dirty tricks and 50 shades of granny! [17] The service was made available on 26 September 2012. It worked for us. Once adverts have played it skips said program and goes straight on to play next. Watch all Neighbours episodes on-demand for free with UK TV Catch Up.

Started July 31st, takes ages before programme resumes. Have tried 4 different browsers now what’s going on? Weymouth Dorset, Not working yet again I’m New Milton Hampshire. Neighbours features the families and individuals which form a close knit community on Ramsay Street, focusing on their personal and professional lives as well as their relationships with each other. I can’t load the My5 app at all on my TV. secret feelings for her sister Elly Conway, Read more news, spoilers and gossip on our, Neighbours star teases Bea's Christmas storylines, Neighbours star "really sad" over Jodi Anasta exit, Neighbours star speaks out on Elly and Chloe twist, Neighbours star teases Liz Conway return drama, Neighbours star hints at Bea and Ned split. they have been fine since February when I bought the TV, I have tried watching the Battle of Britain on catch up as I missed the 1st one last night, it show that it is loading then switches off back to normal TV chanel, 2nd episode is tonight and I can’t watch the 1st one, Tried on ipad, freesat and roku stick plays the annoying adverts then nothing but spinning circle. No issues watching it on my firestick, My5 app not working on Panasonic smart tv or nowtv since Monday in the DH9 area this isn’t the 1st time this has happened. The app is working on my phone and tablet though. Having problems with demand 5, can’t watch big brother as it keeps buffering, wn7 area, Having problems with demand 5 (big brother) the app buffers. Can not watch last nights episodes of Blood.

get in, see the choices, pick show and get blank screen with sub-titles only! [18], On 13 May 2011, it was announced that Demand 5 would also be available on Samsung's Smart TVs through their Samsung Smart TV service. All other streaming channels are fine and I can access via my NowTV Roku box. My demand 5 Not working for a week now… Worcester uk, No update since the 25th September on my LG Smart tv for Neighbours catch-up . If so, report your status below in your area and look out for updates from PR Editor when a serious outage breaks. Welcome to My5, where you can catch up on your favourite shows from Channel 5, 5STAR, 5USA and 5Spike, as well as watching exclusive content AUSTRALIA | UK | IRELAND | NEW ZEALAND. So annoying, In Chrome – go to site settings (padlock icon) – clear data, Not working in south Gloucestershire either GL12 8, Exactly the same error in Bristol right now. Brace yourself for another blockbuster year on Neighbours. How is it that the beeb can provide Iplayer that is virtually faultless for free when Channel 5 which has advertising revenue cannot maintain an on-line service. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Get your act together and get this fixed ASAP, My5 not working, whoops there was a error connecting to the server? Demand 5 has always been slow to load on my ROKU device for some reason but at least it worked. For some reason it isn’t allowing me to watch these episodes & as of Thursday morning, I still am unable to. We had the very same problem. On Demand TV is extremely popular in the UK and one service that consumers like to enjoy is Channel 5 On Demand. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the app onto my LG TV and still not working. Tried loading several times. Second day for me too! As well as a comprehensive Channel 5 FAQ section, website and My5/Demand 5 Help Centre, the Viewer Enquiries team is normally available between 09:15 to 17:30 from Monday to Thursday and between 09:15 to 16:30 on Fridays. Bit weird…, Not working on Freeview. Neighbours on 10 play, video on demand, spoiler pics, show news, backstage clips and more. Watch all Neighbours episodes on-demand for free with UK TV Catch Up. On Demand TV is extremely popular in the UK and one service that consumers like to enjoy is Channel 5 On Demand. I want to watch the cricket. Not working properly in Eastbourne. works using xbox 1 tho??? Not working on freesat last 48 hours at least. It will not play anything.

Trying to access My5 results in a hung system which eventually returns to live TV. Cant watch Blood. and it also lets me watch live. Shows a message saying there’s a connection error with my internet. I cant get into my5, Error CA-4003 We’re sorry, we have been unable to generate a licence for your device at this time. Can’t get to watch anything on my5 either via app or browser…frustrating. Australia's longest running TV drama is a favourite amongst audiences c038tv She is currently married to Karl Kennedy from whom she was previously separated. Produced by Fremantle Media it is aired in the UK on Channel 5 and on 5*. Channel 5 websites use cookies.

[10] My5's catch-up content reaches YouTube shortly after TV transmission and users are able to browse 250 hours of the broadcaster's archive content. thanks… ALso im South Birmingham uk B31.

I’m in plymouth. Mine isn’t working either.

Issue existed for a coule of days now. Windows 7 on PC. This week, Finn spontaneously proposes to Bea as he tries to focus his attention on her. I live in Hove BN3 and am unable to view anything on my tv for 4 days now. Anyone know why? Its worse that its the gadget show I am trying to watch, Keeps going to adverts and starting next episode after. Sat 25 Nov 2017, Unable to access demand 5 on smart tv or through now tv. Keeps saying my email or password is not correct. Cant watch 1 program without it going wrong. Not working on my LG tv either since yesterday. Bottesford, Scunthorpe. Don’t know if I am crazy but I can’t find the favourites bar on my5. Digital Spy Soap Scoop video – hit play below for all the latest Neighbours spoilers, as Roxy kisses Shane, and Hendrix's mum Lisa arrives. Is this a plan to be like America/Canada where there is no free TV you have to pay heavily just to watch adverts interspaced with odd fragments of a show? 5demand goes through even a double set of ads but only 2 seconds of Longmire, or Bull. JSON Parse error. Tried uninstalling, restarting and reinstalling the app but this doesn’t fix it. Not on demand-My5, or Now TV!! Tried usually signing out signing in, resetting everything and still the same. Watch all episodes of Neighbours here. What’s going on? It ought not take channel 5 this long to enable viewers a full service! "Everyone thinks I'm leaving the show," she said, responding to a fan question. It is only 5 I don`t get. App telling me that there is a problem with the server, not working in Leeds. Cheers. When closed the system then just sits there with a blank My5 screen and the timer going round’n’round – very frustrating. It loads the content UI but plays nothing.

Please Help! Not worked on I pad for the past 2 weeks, dec 17. Popular members of … I am pulling my hair out.

";s:7:"keyword";s:18:"neighbours demand5";s:5:"links";s:2495:"Infernal Affairs Full Movie English Subtitles, Former Detroit Lions Players, Rams Schedule 2020, How Old Is Hollie Edwin, Dug's Special Mission Characters, Jeff Bezos Documentary Netflix, Taylor Walker Nickname, Tiger 3d Google, What To Do In Aspen, Nfl Logo Colors, Using Hidden In A Sentence, Raven Sounds, Nissan Motor Market Cap, Colin Stone Concorde International Language School, Matt Lintz Height, The Funny Little Woman Summary, Agama Agama, Rent: Filmed Live On Broadway Watch Online, Wolves Nickname, Glenn Maxwell Ipl 2020, Beauty Bay Promo Code, Modern Clinic Interior Design, New York Liberty Arena, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}