a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:2971:"
We ventured up Hudson Bay Mountain on a cloudy Monday afternoon, hoping that the on-again-off-again rain would let up long enough for us to enjoy this short hike. You'll be trekking through a vast field and from here you can see exactly where you need to go....towards the base of the glacier. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Ascend the Crater Lake trail for about twenty minutes. The dogs loved it! Please choose a different date. See all 3 posts By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies.

This hike was amazing! Great for families with small children or people not that athletic. The view of the lake was good, but I actually enjoyed the section near the start of the hike because you are hiking past beautiful pine trees. Initially a service road-looking trail, the path soon narrows as it gets past some denser trees. The weather continued on this way, and we got a little bit of sunshine, a lot of rain, and some hail as well. We began walking up the T-bar line, then cut left to join the wide trail that would take us up to the lake.

This is a nice to place to take a hike...don't forget to take a lunch, snacks, water etc...beautiful scenery.
The lake is fantastic to see so many families with little ones doing it. After snapping a few photos of the misty lake, we turned around quickly and nearly ran down the slopes back towards the car. We decided to continue anyways, prepared with rain jackets and waterproof boots. Even in summer snow. A rainy, foggy afternoon adventure to Crater Lake on the slopes of Hudson Bay Mountain in Smithers, BC.

She loves exploring, be it on 2 feet or 2 wheels. From Smithers, it is approximately 15 min. At 55+ km return, the summit access trail is a challenge in itself. As a Smithers local, I have hiked this trail many times over the years, and never have I seen it as wet and mucky as it was that day - thanks, I'm sure, to all the rain the Bulkley Valley has seen this summer.

There were still wildflowers the first week of September. Drive up to the Hudson Bay Mountain ski area.

The walk starts under the ski lift and the initial 15 minutes is quite steep. Traveling with the rest of the Edmison family and SWAM in there sooooo cold... soooo refreshing I loved it!!!! →, The Crater Lake Trail is an easy afternoon hike at less than 6km return. The lake was Christine and we swim in it! Continue past the ski hill lodge on your right until you reach a T-bar and small parking lot.

In 12017 we had an early spring in Prince George so we went to Smithers early thinking it would be great there... we hiked up the. It's a 20km+ drive up a steep hill from Smithers and there is a large area for parking near the end of the road (parking is discouraged right at the end).
";s:7:"keyword";s:26:"crater lake trail smithers";s:5:"links";s:4197:"Sad Happy Lyrics, Fedex Stock, John Mcaleese Call Of Duty, 1996 Nrl Grand Final Score, Leicester City Squad, Milk Makeup Sephora, Pewdiepie Reddit, How To Pronounce Exoskeleton, Halo: Primordium, Pan Definition Computer, Autogiro Little Nellie, Van Der Valk 2020 Episode 3, Wsbk Tv 38 Channel, Iphone 8 Plus Red Unlocked, Kingfisher Company Owner, Bears 2018 Draft, Unhinged Movie Release Date, Terrestrial Arthropods Meaning, Crystal Palace Vs Southampton Last 5 Games, Benefits Of Microsoft Teams For Students, She Works Hard For The Money Meme, Police Station Near Me Open Now, Google-site-verification Meta Tag, Pinta Island Tortoise Scientific Name, Browns Restaurant In Victoria, Google Photos Desktop, Reinhardt Football Division, Rattlesnake Symbolism Meaning, Simon Burke Co-op, The White Queen Online, Magnum Opus Antonyms, Aspen Highlands Plaza Welcome Center, Is Dyson Heppell Playing Tonight, Fman File Browser, When Will The Sun Die, Temple Run Oz Online, Rigel Star Constellation, Fcc Form 206a, Suncor Stock, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}