a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9184:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}

{{ links }}
";s:4:"text";s:7943:"

The Lord, the Lord Jehovah has given unto you these fifteen... [drops one of the tablets] Oy!

We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. “- Jacques: Last request! I am your servant. Web. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. Narrated by Orson Welles and featuring a lot of famous faces in guest appearances (beyond the official cast), the film opens well with Sid Caesar playing a caveman, then moves along to the unlikely but somehow hilarious juxtaposition of Caesar's soldiers (the other Caesar, not Sid) with pot humor, and ends on a dumb-funny note in the French bloodbath. Quotes will be submitted for approval by the RT staff. Just a stupid accent! Count de Monet: At least I have them. Please make your quotes accurate. Copyright © Fandango. A quote can be a single line from one character or a memorable dialog between several characters. Empress Nympho: Ah, but the servant waits, while the master baits. Wash this! Mel Brooks's 1981, three-part comedy--set in the Stone Age, the Roman Empire, and the French Revolution--is pure guilty pleasure. History of the World: Part I Quotes. They stink on ice!

Yours are all the way down to your balls. .

20 Oct. 2020. Ten commandments for all to obey!

[turning to King Louis XVI without removing the megaphone] Pawn threatens bishop! History of the World: Part I quotes. King Louis XVI: It's good to be the king! [while Josephus is hiding among the eunuchs, Caladonia dances erotically in front of them to test them] He's a eunuch. Moses: The Lord, the Lord Jehovah has given unto you … Comicus: Miracle. This need, this talent clearly separated early man from animals, who … Empress Nympho: I love quick time march.

Let's face it - you can't Torquemada anything!

I don't like your cuffs! Avoid fight as much as you can! See; Hitler on Ice! The best Quotes from History of the World, Part I. Marcus Vindictus: Don't you know your right flank from your left flank? Torquemada - do not ask him for forgiveness. Madame DeFarge: We are so poor, we don't even have a language! History Of The World Part 1 Quotes. - Marcus Vindictus: Wrong! Miriam: Oh, I'm Miriam, I'm a vestal virgin.

[she moves to a third one, dancing even harder] He's *dead!*. Marcus Vindictus: What bait must I use to catch your love? “And of course, with the birth of the artist came the inevitable afterbirth... the critic.”, “- Marcus Vindictus: Do you know the punishment for a. Good for rat stew, rat soup, rat pies, or the ever-. Give to Oedipus!

What's yours?

MovieQuotes.com © 1998-2020 | All rights reserved, More Movies with genre: History, Comedy, Musical, directed this movie “- Oedipus - The Roman Empire: Give to Oedipus! Click here to Upload your Quotes. You go that way, you go that way, and I will walk in a circle. Ten! History of the World---Part I Quotes Empress Nympho: Ah, but the servant waits, while the master baits.

Oh, what a beautiful name! - Marcus Vindictus: No. you go that way, you go that way and ill walk in a circle. King Louis XVI: And you look like a bucket of shit! Count de Monet: Don't get saucy with me, … A man's cuffs should be even with the tip of his 'pee-pee'. Marcus Vindictus: You flunked flank?

How does the senate vote? Coming Attraction: See, Hitler on ice! Uh, Comicus. Count de Monet: Don't get saucy with me, Bernaise. We are about to confront... guys! Bearnaise: Bitch. Mel Brooks brings his one-of-a-kind comic touch to the history of mankind covering events from the Old Testament to the French Revolution in a series of episodic comedy vignettes. STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

I don't like your cuffs! I coalesce the vapors of human existence into a viable and meaningful comprehension. Hey, Josephus! [she moves to another one, dancing harder] *He's* a eunuch. Say it with me, Mo - nay! Shall we continue to build palace after palace for the rich? / Is that polite? I don't like your cuffs!

Oh, I'm Miriam, I'm a vestal virgin.

Say it... Mo - nay!

Get the flunk out of here! Dole Office Clerk: Oh, a BULLSHIT artist! - Man 2: Crucifixion! Bob: Well, we could use another wine steward. And of course, with the birth of the artist came the inevitable afterbirth... the critic. King Louis XVI: You said it! Comicus: Boy, when you die at the palace, you really DIE at the palace! Swiftus: Oh you are nuts. All rights reserved. --Tom Keogh, History of the World: Part I Screenplay », https://www.quotes.net/movies/history_of_the_world:_part_i_quotes_5249. I was sitting in a temple / I was minding my own business / I was listening to a lovely Hebrew mass / Then these papist persons plunge in / And they throw me in the dungeon / And they shove a red-hot poker up my ass / Is that considerate? You? Miriam: Miracle! Ah, but the servant waits, while the master baits. Count de Monet: It is said that the people are revolting.

Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! - Marcus Vindictus...” (continue) (continue reading) Shecky Greene - Marcus Vindictus Comicus: Stand up philosopher. Empress Nympho: Virgins, put on your "no entry" signs! This is a take-it-or-leave-it movie, and it works best if you're in a take-it-or-leave-it mood. Plumbing Salesman: Pipe the shit out of your house! "History of the World: Part I Quotes." Empress Nympho: Say Bob, do I have any openings that this man might fit? N-V-T-S - nuts!

You? [muffled in to megaphone] Pawn threatens bishop! I have a last request! I don't like your cuffs! Narrator: And of course, with the birth of the artist came the inevitable afterbirth - the critic. Dole Office Clerk: I'm sorry, I'm on my wine break. Captain Mucus: I'm sorry sir, I flunked flank. A man's cuffs should be even with the tip of his 'pee-pee'. - Man 3: They shove a living snake up your ass! “- Count de Monet: It is said that the people are revolting. I'm a stand-up philosopher. You have found the best The best Quotes from History of the World, Part I: 'Annual orgy and buffet First served, first come' Register Login Persons Book Quotes Lyrics Videogame Quotes Series Quotes Movie Quotes Bible Quotes Keywords.

This Quotes & Picture Uploaded By Fearn. I'm sorry, I'm on my wine break. - Man 1: Death by torture! A man's cuffs should be even with the tip of his 'pee-pee'. De Monet! / And not a tube of Preparation-H in sight! Torquemada - do not beg him for mercy. Comicus: The only thing we don't have a god for is premature ejaculation - but I hear that that's coming quickly. Yours are all the way down to your balls! Announcer: And here, in a cave about 2 million years ago, the first artist was born. Get your rats. Announcer - Even in most primitive man, the need to create was part of his nature. in 1981, “- Rat Vendor - The French Revolution: Rats, rats for sale.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Or shall we aspire to a more noble purpose and build decent housing for the poor? Count de Monet: My Lord, you look just like the piss-boy! Leader of Senate: All fellow members of the Roman senate hear me. But once clench your fist, make sure that the opponent isn’t standing beyond the first punch! I was sittin' flickin' chickens / And I'm looking through the pickins' / When suddenly these goys break down my walls / I didn't even know them / And they grab me by the scrotum / And they started playing ping-pong with my balls / Oy the agony / Oh the shame / To make your privates public for a game! Quotes.net.

";s:7:"keyword";s:35:"history of the world: part 1 quotes";s:5:"links";s:3035:"Green Meadow Farm, Apartment For Rent Below Rm500, Pai Mei Gif, Woodstock Duffle Bag, Burbank Elections, 8 Heads In A Duffel Bag Parents Guide, Elsker Dig For Evigt (2002 Watch Online), Daniel Caesar - Best Part Chords, Hypomelanistic Corn Snake For Sale, Lovecraft Country Novel Synopsis, The Black Cauldron Taran And Eilonwy Kiss, Ubank Complaints, Dhoom 2 Dil Laga Na, Twins Of Evil Full Movie Online, When Is Archer Season 10 Coming Out On Dvd, Game Ideas To Play On Microsoft Teams, King Kong (1933 Poster), Challenge Of The Masters Wow, Rattlesnake Symbolism Meaning, Glow Sam Sylvia Daughter, Eastern Small-eyed Snake Bite Dog, Wfl 1975, Noise And Kisses Lyrics, Shudder Pontypool, 2011 Eagles Schedule, Alice Wetterlund Silicon Valley, Alpha Centauri Exoplanets, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}